blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:37:28 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 510090 times)
Longines
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #1185 on: June 20, 2010, 04:07:30 PM »

if the IVA is current then he will be in breach of this

[snipped]

AIUI, everything arbboy wrote is correct.

The fact he chose to enter an IVA in 2007 rather than ask family to bail him out may suggest they don't have the capital to bail him out this time.
scotty77

View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: June 20, 2010, 04:07:58 PM »

I just can't see there's any way he's going to sacrifice 10 years of his life to pay back people he'll likely never see again.

Who wants to wait ten years anyway? I don't and I'm not willing to.

I would have hoped he could have borrowed the money from his family to pay back the debt and worked it off for them or had it deducted from his likely inheritance etc.

his family could be living in a council house, driving a G-reg Fiesta.

and someone with his underlying issues isn't gonna just hand 100k back.  if he did get the opportunity of having 100k, his immediate thought would be 'i need to make this into 200k minimum then i might pay some moniez back'
Nico29

View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: June 20, 2010, 04:09:23 PM »

The thing that amazes me is how he still fails to even sound all that humble.

The guy has stolen peoples money end of.

Yes there is a chance he started off with reasonable intentions before chasing all the losses and constantly asking 4 new investments to help this.

However from all i've heard it really does sound like he has siphoned off a great deal of this wedge, rather than just punting it off. I really think the police need to investigate this to check for any hidden funds.

Screaming and shouting mindless abuse won't help anyone, let betfair investigate, get the police more involved asap and let's see if anything at all is recoverable.

Obviously if it is all gone and he has to get a bar job/prison term, the money is basically lost unless the guy develops a conscience, and that just doesn't sound like the blatch we all know now.

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: June 20, 2010, 04:12:32 PM »

Right he said it would be his last post in here i believe thats to run and hide imo, Also can the mods.owners find out where he logged on from egt his ip address and google it to see if its still in England or if he has buggered of with everyones money. If the police had been informed he would be arrested all ready so obviously they havnt as of yet which needs to be done. All the money he has taken of people since that £300 deposit a while ago has been stolen end of all the WSOP money he has and it wouldnt suprise me if hes on a plane outta here or allready gone sorry guys

Don't be silly.

70k isn't enough to run away and start a new life,

And from what I understand he lost most of the cash punting wildly to try to get the cash back.

And LOL at the idea the police would have arrested him already. This isn't the movies.

100% they haven't even looked at the case yet.

And when they do it will take ages to sift through the evidence. I doubt anything will happen on that front for weeks or months.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Olaze
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: June 20, 2010, 04:14:21 PM »

Well, after reading through this thread, everyone should be concerned towards the people who were defending (note: not all) Blatch because they were either on in the scam or covering their own tracks. If anyone dares to say I'm wrong, well I'm sorry but it's evident enough on this thread to trust nobody and you'll be stupid enough to challenge what I said after what's happened on here. The OP deserves an award of smelling a rat miles away while the people defending Blatch should be ashamed (while dodgy) and never be ignorant again. Not only that, but they were actually making pathetic little digs such as his grammar when it was perfectly understandable to read. I couldn't believe my eyes when he was banned, but thanfully his back on and like I said he deserves more praise than anyone on here.

I've shown three of my mates and they can't believe how pathetic the people who have lost the money. How long has he been well known? Like 3 years or so? Real mates are the one you trust in a lifetime, not someone you see in real life once in a while and speak to frequent on an internet forum, whilst not really knowing anything about their personal life. Those aren't real friends.

The people who are claiming Blatch needs help, has an illness or whatever are the ones to really look out for. They're trying to give a good nature approach to steal your gullibility and that will be your downfall as what's happened on here already.

Lesson: Never trust anybody but yourself.

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: June 20, 2010, 04:15:26 PM »

I just can't see there's any way he's going to sacrifice 10 years of his life to pay back people he'll likely never see again.

Who wants to wait ten years anyway? I don't and I'm not willing to.

I would have hoped he could have borrowed the money from his family to pay back the debt and worked it off for them or had it deducted from his likely inheritance etc.

and someone with his underlying issues isn't gonna just hand 100k back.  if he did get the opportunity of having 100k, his immediate thought would be 'i need to make this into 200k minimum then i might pay some moniez back'

This is a good point.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Ginger
Queen of Purple

View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: June 20, 2010, 04:17:51 PM »

Right he said it would be his last post in here i believe thats to run and hide imo, Also can the mods.owners find out where he logged on from egt his ip address and google it to see if its still in England or if he has buggered of with everyones money. If the police had been informed he would be arrested all ready so obviously they havnt as of yet which needs to be done. All the money he has taken of people since that £300 deposit a while ago has been stolen end of all the WSOP money he has and it wouldnt suprise me if hes on a plane outta here or allready gone sorry guys

Funny enough, I did have a look when the post was made. I can't be specific as IP addresses come under all sorts of privacy laws, but yes he is still in the UK.

“Half a truth is often a great lie.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
stupidrubbish

View Profile
« Reply #1192 on: June 20, 2010, 04:19:03 PM »

what page of this thread does this scam properly get uncovered?
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: June 20, 2010, 04:20:57 PM »

The IVa has to be current or only displayed currently for three months.

PizzicatoXev

View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: June 20, 2010, 04:22:08 PM »

what page of this thread does this scam properly get uncovered?

Page 20 iirc at 20 posts per page
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: June 20, 2010, 04:22:23 PM »

Blatch -  a word of advice mate.  I aint no laywer although i trained with a big 5 accountancy firm before entering the gaming industry 10 years ago it is so easy to pick holes in your stories like i just have on the IVA.  I havent even bothered to look at the spreadsheets/betfair account but that sounds just the same.  Its only a matter of time before the old bill come knocking.  Do yourself a favour hand yourself in and at least this way by saving police time and being honest you will reduce the almost certain jail sentence which will be coming your way.  
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: June 20, 2010, 04:24:10 PM »

IVA means he's gone through the process of agreeing to pay off a big debt a small amount at a time. Obv while that has been going on he's been able to amass savings and enjoy life regardless. The debt was obv not the priority or indeed a hindrance. Now a similar situation crops up it's the same tried and tested strat to try and pacify this situation, same as before. I'd say I was getting a paper round to avoid a kicking/prison.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
mouth

View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: June 20, 2010, 04:24:14 PM »

Neil I've got a bar job for you, 40 hrs a week min wage £5.80 ph, I tried to contact you on FB to offer you the job once I read your sincere apology that made everything clear, but you seem to have deleted me from your account.

I notice you are still friends with people who have posted favourably or sympathetically on here, yet have deleted myself and others who have seen through you. Perhaps if I contact one of them they will pass this genuine offer on to you, as I really do believe you are going to take a bar job to sort this 120k debt out.

Don't tell her to turn down, put on your shades if you can't see
Don't tell her to turn down, turn up the flame.

http://gobshiteonlegs.blogspot.com/
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: June 20, 2010, 04:25:16 PM »

Well, after reading through this thread, everyone should be concerned towards the people who were defending (note: not all) Blatch because they were either on in the scam or covering their own tracks. If anyone dares to say I'm wrong, well I'm sorry but it's evident enough on this thread to trust nobody and you'll be stupid enough to challenge what I said after what's happened on here. The OP deserves an award of smelling a rat miles away while the people defending Blatch should be ashamed (while dodgy) and never be ignorant again. Not only that, but they were actually making pathetic little digs such as his grammar when it was perfectly understandable to read. I couldn't believe my eyes when he was banned, but thanfully his back on and like I said he deserves more praise than anyone on here.

I've shown three of my mates and they can't believe how pathetic the people who have lost the money. How long has he been well known? Like 3 years or so? Real mates are the one you trust in a lifetime, not someone you see in real life once in a while and speak to frequent on an internet forum, whilst not really knowing anything about their personal life. Those aren't real friends.

The people who are claiming Blatch needs help, has an illness or whatever are the ones to really look out for. They're trying to give a good nature approach to steal your gullibility and that will be your downfall as what's happened on here already.

Lesson: Never trust anybody but yourself.

Thanks for the invaluable insight. [       ]

Arrboy was not the first person to arouse suspicion and the reason he was banned is because he was being a complete dousche. He went about everything the wrong way.  No-one is doubting that several of the things he mentioned and points he made, made sense.

I had made the initial post regarding the strange change in form of this trading as I knew Neil was going to Vegas and was short on cash and it crossed my mind that maybe he was skimming off the top to fund his trip (little did I know he'd done the lot though at least I don't feel as bad anymore for feeling bad that I would doubt his actions) and was in the process of getting screenshots/finding out what was happening with or without arrboys input on the thread.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: June 20, 2010, 04:26:51 PM »

Blatch -  a word of advice mate.  I aint no laywer although i trained with a big 5 accountancy firm before entering the gaming industry 10 years ago it is so easy to pick holes in your stories like i just have on the IVA.  I havent even bothered to look at the spreadsheets/betfair account but that sounds just the same.  Its only a matter of time before the old bill come knocking.  Do yourself a favour hand yourself in and at least this way by saving police time and being honest you will reduce the almost certain jail sentence which will be coming your way.  

fess up now and save yourself a few bummings blatch!!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: