blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 04:49:26 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 510191 times)
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #1200 on: June 20, 2010, 04:27:52 PM »

Guys, I'm just making cliffs now but I want to draw everyone's attention to the following as Blatch was clearly conning people from the start.

Early on (28th August) Blatch claims to have made £76 on the Barcelona/Shakhtar game, however the spreadsheet has this down as a £427 loss. (http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=43354.msg1031745#msg1031745). He says the Man Utd game "could be a tough one", which seems like an odd thing to say (if it's tough why bet on it?) seemingly preparing us all for the loss so his image will not be hurt too bad. He then manages to make £974.16 on the Man Utd/Arsenal game (according to the spreadsheet) but then claims to have only made around £400 and calls it a "one off" (http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=43354.msg1032007#msg1032007). Note that £974-£427 comes closer to £550 and even accounting for the £76 still seems away from the "around £400" mark that Blatch gives.

arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: June 20, 2010, 04:28:39 PM »

When this story hits the press etc your iva supervisor will obviously find out and you will be made legally bankrupt as well so i dont think there is any point pretending this isnt going to happen either.  This in turn will make it even harder to find a job above the minimum wage.  IT will certainly be impossible to ever work in the accountancy game again which, it is claimed was your original profession.  I think unless his family is going to bail him out for circa £100k which some families may have and may be willing to do to save their son from jail, then people should just forget about ever getting a penny from this.  Just write it off as a bad bet no matter how hard it is.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: June 20, 2010, 04:29:11 PM »

Girgy, for heavens sake show a bit of class

We've left a horrible thread almost completely alone but you more than anyone are trying my patience!

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: June 20, 2010, 04:32:20 PM »

When this story hits the press etc your iva supervisor will obviously find out and you will be made legally bankrupt as well so i dont think there is any point pretending this isnt going to happen either.  This in turn will make it even harder to find a job above the minimum wage.  IT will certainly be impossible to ever work in the accountancy game again which, it is claimed was your original profession.  I think unless his family is going to bail him out for circa £100k which some families may have and may be willing to do to save their son from jail, then people should just forget about ever getting a penny from this.  Just write it off as a bad bet no matter how hard it is.

This is not going to make the press.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Sighmuns

View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: June 20, 2010, 04:32:53 PM »

Has anyone noticed just how many new members have been posting singing Arbboy's praises?

It's freaking me out a bit, like someone's trying to get inside my head through repetition, reminicient of early on in the thread when Arbboy himself sounded like a broken record.

He wasn't banned because he dared to say something about one of the community, he was banned because of the incredibly annoying and crude way that he did it.

As I understand it there were those with suspicions long before AB showed up.

Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: June 20, 2010, 04:34:31 PM »

Honesty is the best policy! Quicker he turns himself in the more lenient the sentence will be!

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: June 20, 2010, 04:35:30 PM »

He wasn't banned because he dared to say something about one of the community, he was banned because of the incredibly annoying and crude way that he did it.

correct. Once we realsied how severe the situation was we took the decision to unban some people, taking the view that any help in resolving the situation was more important than a forum ban, for whatever reason they were banned

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Jon MW

View Profile
« Reply #1207 on: June 20, 2010, 04:35:48 PM »

Has anyone noticed just how many new members have been posting singing Arbboy's praises?

It's freaking me out a bit, like someone's trying to get inside my head through repetition, reminicient of early on in the thread when Arbboy himself sounded like a broken record.

same here, if many more people start posting saying arbboy is their hero I think he should be banned again just to try and stop the annoyance

Jon "the British cowboy" Woodfield

2011 blonde MTT League August Champion
2011 UK Team Championships: Black Belt Poker Team Captain  - - runners up - -
5 Star HORSE Classic - 2007 Razz Champion
2007 WSOP Razz - 13/341
adammarkpreston

View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: June 20, 2010, 04:36:24 PM »

Right he said it would be his last post in here i believe thats to run and hide imo, Also can the mods.owners find out where he logged on from egt his ip address and google it to see if its still in England or if he has buggered of with everyones money. If the police had been informed he would be arrested all ready so obviously they havnt as of yet which needs to be done. All the money he has taken of people since that £300 deposit a while ago has been stolen end of all the WSOP money he has and it wouldnt suprise me if hes on a plane outta here or allready gone sorry guys

Don't be silly.

70k isn't enough to run away and start a new life,

And from what I understand he lost most of the cash punting wildly to try to get the cash back.

And LOL at the idea the police would have arrested him already. This isn't the movies.

100% they haven't even looked at the case yet.

And when they do it will take ages to sift through the evidence. I doubt anything will happen on that front for weeks or months.

It was more than 70k though people have allready said more like 120k that would be enough to go to somewhere like Thailand and live a very nice life

Blatch

View Profile Email

Re: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
« Reply #562 on: December 11, 2009, 04:31:46 PM »

We made a profit of £372 on Fiorentina in the end.  Not sure what the Livepool and draw figures were but obviously a few pennies either side.

And for all these grimming message im not going to grim anyway until the end of the season.

That makes me sick how this has turned out
tropicana

View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: June 20, 2010, 04:37:11 PM »

people are praising him because they've seen how he refused to give up getting to the bottom of this despite the abuse he took from everyone

guy deserves a medal and tbh i'm not sure you all deserved his help
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: June 20, 2010, 04:37:30 PM »

keith - i dont know you personally but i know SD very well who in turn knows you very well.  Cases of betting shop theft of amounts 10 times smaller than this make the press.  If the police have been called i just dont see how it is at all possible that this doesnt go to court and make the mainstream press.  Its all over the internet in a couple of days.  

Sighmuns - No one stated as many different doubts/flaws in his story in such detail as i did.  Its probably the reason why new posters who have no involvement with blonde and the old blatch 'clique' are agreeing with me.  Not sure how being annoying and crude is a problem when i was correct in highlighting a guy who has grimmed a lot of naive people out of a 6 figure sum.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #1211 on: June 20, 2010, 04:37:40 PM »

Do we know the extent of the debt yet?  It started off at 80k, went down to 70k, then 100k and the FB Groups says 120k.   I'm not sure it's worth it, but perhaps the investors could get together (somewhere not in this thread lol) to work out the actual figures?

The thread is becoming a bit of a farce imo, some people are making valid points but a lot are just posting random annoying comments.

The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: June 20, 2010, 04:38:44 PM »

Right he said it would be his last post in here i believe thats to run and hide imo, Also can the mods.owners find out where he logged on from egt his ip address and google it to see if its still in England or if he has buggered of with everyones money. If the police had been informed he would be arrested all ready so obviously they havnt as of yet which needs to be done. All the money he has taken of people since that £300 deposit a while ago has been stolen end of all the WSOP money he has and it wouldnt suprise me if hes on a plane outta here or allready gone sorry guys

Don't be silly.

70k isn't enough to run away and start a new life,

And from what I understand he lost most of the cash punting wildly to try to get the cash back.

And LOL at the idea the police would have arrested him already. This isn't the movies.

100% they haven't even looked at the case yet.

And when they do it will take ages to sift through the evidence. I doubt anything will happen on that front for weeks or months.

It was more than 70k though people have allready said more like 120k that would be enough to go to somewhere like Thailand and live a very nice life

Blatch

View Profile Email

Re: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
« Reply #562 on: December 11, 2009, 04:31:46 PM »

We made a profit of £372 on Fiorentina in the end.  Not sure what the Livepool and draw figures were but obviously a few pennies either side.

And for all these grimming message im not going to grim anyway until the end of the season.

That makes me sick how this has turned out

Yes it's sick.

But I would confidently lay 10-1 he hasn't spirited away more than a bowl of rice.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
swampy
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: June 20, 2010, 04:39:35 PM »

Hello everyone this is my first ever post.
I have spent the weekend thinking about this and what is apparent is that neil has done wrong. However the people I feel sorry for are the investors and more so his freinds rupinda and greek. While I don,t know either personally, I have played poker many times with Rupinder in partically.
In Neils apology/explanation he does state that no one knew what he was upto including his closest freinds this imo opinion is 100% truth. Neil is obviously suffering right now and maybe rightly so, but at this time I can only guess what Rupinder and greek are going through. We need to remember that Rupinda and Greek still have the rest of there poker careers to go through and for them there heads must be totally battered.
I am sure they are thinking "will players find me guilty by association etc and they must be worried about peoples reaction
Blonde do portray a family image just like awop and maybe this may be the time for the family bond to come together. I can,t wait to see rupinder and greek back on the poker tables  and hope the majority of the regulars feel the same.
Maybe members on here who know rupinda and greek through this forum or personally can go out of there way and just contact both to give a few words of support.
It would be a sad state of affairs if Neils dishonesty effects two innocent people's poker careers through no fault of there own.

Rupinda- go to vegas m8 and do what you do best,  see u back at dtd. Paul Gardener.

Pa
NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #1214 on: June 20, 2010, 04:43:01 PM »

Do we know the extent of the debt yet?  It started off at 80k, went down to 70k, then 100k and the FB Groups says 120k.   I'm not sure it's worth it, but perhaps the investors could get together (somewhere not in this thread lol) to work out the actual figures?

The thread is becoming a bit of a farce imo, some people are making valid points but a lot are just posting random annoying comments.

I'm doing some cliffs now which will take a while, but I might have create a separate set of notes for the bets, because money is leaking all over the shop. This post (http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=43354.msg1036167#msg1036167) said about £124 was made on the England/Slovenia game. The spreadsheet said around the profit from the game was around £580.

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: