blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:44:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 510234 times)
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: June 20, 2010, 07:48:28 PM »

I didn't really want to mention this but as it was so close to nearly happening I feel I should enlighten people. Blatch had a 'borrowed' 10% in all WSOP events that he had played this was in my friend and fellow forum member Christopher "Nigdawg" Brammer. Chris trustingly let Blatch have the 10% of him on the grouds he would pay him once he arrived in Vegas in July. I instantly thought this was shady and said to Chris you should get the money 1st otherwise he is freerolling you. Chris was convinced he was trust worthy and so I just let him do his own thing. Last week Chris was Chipleader in the $1k NLHE event with 15 players left, 1st prize was something like $480k Chris ended up only coming 14th in the end, had he won you guys would of never realised this was a scam as blatch would of made $48k and could of claimed a smaller loss than actually the one he had. Its so sick when you think about how bad Neil had got himself in this deep, but I say this in a strange way because I obviously wanted Chris to win, but its luckily he didn't because otherwise the truth wouldn't of been found out. I hope Blatch sorts himself out and is man enough to be responsible for his actions. What he has done to these trusting people of Blonde is a disgrace and I guess the moral of the story is trust no-one!

Has Brammer sent Blatch is 10% of his 14th place? If he hadn't then has he scrapped him off?

Best poster Girgy IMO - Mantis

Girgy is my new hero! - Evilpie

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Girgy is a m'fkn machine - Daveshoelace
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1306 on: June 20, 2010, 07:48:36 PM »

Great work Floppy, you are a leg-end
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: June 20, 2010, 07:50:44 PM »

Here's another important part I've discovered.

29th September. Blatch talks about betting on the Liverpool game (against Fiorentina) and says, "I didnt trust myself today and bottle doing the Liverpool game but deep down knew they would drift.  They went from evens to 2.3 and back in to 2.2, could have made a nice sum." (http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=43354.msg1054166#msg1054166).

In fact, the spreadsheet says he had already bet £3,000 @ 2.00 on Liverpool to win that morning before laying them for £2,200 at 2.2 just under an hour before kick-off and bizarrely laying £8 @ 46's 25 minutes into the game... He drops £792 as a result when Liverpool don't win.

Needless to say, he did not mention this bet or the fact he loses £4,168.44 when Inter Milan fail to beat Rubin Kazan the same night.

He also loses £4,000 when he backs Sheffield Utd against Ipswich and a further £2,391.87 the next night when Newcastle fail to beat QPR at home. None of these bets are shown to be laid off and the loss over the two nights is a staggering £11,352.31. He had made £9711.71 so far however which means he has only £1,640.60 less than what the investors have put in. Obviously he does not mention any of this.

Meanwhile everyone on the thread is talking about how the Everton vs Bate game is a perfect one to trade on. People are very excited that Blatch can pull out a big result but he posts that he only made £272 from the game. (http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=43354.msg1056051#msg1056051). The reality? He stopped trading on the account until the 18th October after the debacle of losing over £11,000 in two nights, he never bet on the game.

This is where I am at the moment. I'll keep trawling through but post stuff straight away that is obviously very important.

Nice work Flops. Pretty conclusive proof that the con was on a lot earlier than people initially thought.
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: June 20, 2010, 07:50:58 PM »

Great work Floppy, you are a leg-end

Yea good work Wink

Think Girgy has shown the best leopard instincts in this thread and would prob survive best in the wild. Eye of the tiger that fella - Mantis

Cottonbud

View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: June 20, 2010, 07:52:37 PM »

I didn't really want to mention this but as it was so close to nearly happening I feel I should enlighten people. Blatch had a 'borrowed' 10% in all WSOP events that he had played this was in my friend and fellow forum member Christopher "Nigdawg" Brammer. Chris trustingly let Blatch have the 10% of him on the grouds he would pay him once he arrived in Vegas in July. I instantly thought this was shady and said to Chris you should get the money 1st otherwise he is freerolling you. Chris was convinced he was trust worthy and so I just let him do his own thing. Last week Chris was Chipleader in the $1k NLHE event with 15 players left, 1st prize was something like $480k Chris ended up only coming 14th in the end, had he won you guys would of never realised this was a scam as blatch would of made $48k and could of claimed a smaller loss than actually the one he had. Its so sick when you think about how bad Neil had got himself in this deep, but I say this in a strange way because I obviously wanted Chris to win, but its luckily he didn't because otherwise the truth wouldn't of been found out. I hope Blatch sorts himself out and is man enough to be responsible for his actions. What he has done to these trusting people of Blonde is a disgrace and I guess the moral of the story is trust no-one!

Has Brammer sent Blatch is 10% of his 14th place? If he hadn't then has he scrapped him off?

Luckily he hasn't no!
tropicana

View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: June 20, 2010, 07:52:52 PM »

is it only a crime if investors press charges?

do investors want him in prison or working to pay them back?
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: June 20, 2010, 07:54:02 PM »

This is pretty sick....

Blatch

View Profile Email Personal Message (Offline)

Re: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
« Reply #232 on: September 17, 2009, 07:52:09 PM »

Quote from: ripple11 on September 17, 2009, 07:51:28 PM

It's OK.........when you post results you dont need to put in the plus sign Cheesy

I'll shock you one day ;-)

Arrrgh, reading thru the original post now, soooo many sick comments made by Blatch like this and alot worse, its kinda spooky. So fkin sick Sad
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 08:10:14 PM by Amatay » Logged

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
chezzboy

View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: June 20, 2010, 07:54:50 PM »

Paid back>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Prison>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Let off scot free.
adammarkpreston

View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: June 20, 2010, 07:59:08 PM »

No offence you could tell it was a con straight of and i cant believe people didnt notice it look at the results from every game all around the same price for each outcome bar a few pence, there is no way in hell he could do that before a match has started. Its very disappointing that this has happened and he is lucky its people like you and not people in gangs or he would be with the rats at the moment
chezzboy

View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: June 20, 2010, 08:00:09 PM »

No offence you could tell it was a con straight of and i cant believe people didnt notice it look at the results from every game all around the same price for each outcome bar a few pence, there is no way in hell he could do that before a match has started. Its very disappointing that this has happened and he is lucky its people like you and not people in gangs or he would be with the rats at the moment

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhht.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: June 20, 2010, 08:00:47 PM »

Of course there is.

Plenty of people make their living doing this.

Not sure why I am bothering to answer your posts, because you are obviously clueless.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Girgy85

View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: June 20, 2010, 08:01:59 PM »

Just invited another 91 people to the facebook group Wink

tropicana

View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: June 20, 2010, 08:04:07 PM »

spot on

some people must be very gullible

how many straight matches did he get the price shift correct?

20+?
chezzboy

View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: June 20, 2010, 08:05:56 PM »

This isn't helping.
RichEO

View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: June 20, 2010, 08:06:51 PM »

No offence you could tell it was a con straight of and i cant believe people didnt notice it look at the results from every game all around the same price for each outcome bar a few pence, there is no way in hell he could do that before a match has started.

No offence, but that was the whole point
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: