blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:54:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 505688 times)
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #300 on: June 18, 2010, 04:00:53 PM »

Also invested, wasn't a rub, just a bit of gallows humour, apologies if I offended anyone.

Actually gutted for Blatch too, this must have been hard to walk around with, for me he doesn't owe me a penny as I knew this was an experiment, but obviously some people with significantly larger sums than myself will not be as blasé about it.
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 18, 2010, 04:02:37 PM »

ok guys I'm not involved in the stake but this is going to be a gutwrencher for everyone that is

There's not a lot of point me saying "no flaming" and all the rest because people are going to be upset.

For anyone who needs to speak to a mod, just PM whoever you see on. We'll do what we can to keep the hurt you are going to be feeling to a minimum should others/non investors decide to kick off on here.

All the best.

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 18, 2010, 04:03:10 PM »

eh??? WTF has happenned...was arbboy correct?

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 18, 2010, 04:06:37 PM »

I think Blatch will be posting in the next 24 hours

Investors have been informed already, as you would expect

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 18, 2010, 04:07:33 PM »

I think Blatch will be posting in the next 24 hours

Investors have been informed already, as you would expect

Not all have..............

Murph1984

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 18, 2010, 04:10:22 PM »

Okay not a level,ugh.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 04:20:53 PM by Murph1984 » Logged
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 18, 2010, 04:11:05 PM »

well i half know about this, but there is another blatch staking thread for poker where people have sent funds - are they cool?

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 18, 2010, 04:18:13 PM »

Ok guys, I spoke to Blatch a little before he sent everyone the pm and he confessed to me.

The stake was being traded and Blatch fell asleep before money could be laid off, resulting in a loss of a vast majority of the bank.

Blatch has obviously made a big fuck up and I'm having a huge trouble swallowing it...and Blatch was my staker and has been a friend for a few years now.

I've lost £2k in this and I persuaded my dad to invest £5k in it too which may be the second hardest conversation I've ever had but I'm willing to try and be a mediator between Blatch and stakers, just try not to hound me too much as this is hard for me to deal with.

Blatch also wants to apologise to people who invested but didn't get a pm or found out through this thread. He did not realise there is a 15pm/hour rule.

His intention is to pay everyone but £70k doesn't appear from thin air so the sooner a feasible and reasonable plan can be worked out the better.

Finally, investors can feel free to vent and people can have their say, but if you're ever likely to bump into me anywhere round the country, please don't use this thread as an opportunity to joke or pisstake.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 18, 2010, 04:22:54 PM »

i've PMed blatch to say that he needs to prove what he is saying is true. if it's true then it ain't the end of the world but he needs to prove he hasn't stolen it.

outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 18, 2010, 04:25:39 PM »

oh no!

im gutted for everyone, and i know people are going to be angry but im gutted for blatch too.

i havent seen what blatch has said so dont know the story. I just hope its genuine and that this can be righted! Are there any funds left?, can you not just start again with the trading?

This is going to be a horrible thread, I feel sick and Im not involved in this (although i am in another)

I guess when blatch posts people will deal with it in their own way, shouting fully expected!

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #310 on: June 18, 2010, 04:29:20 PM »

i've PMed blatch to say that he needs to prove what he is saying is true. if it's true then it ain't the end of the world but he needs to prove he hasn't stolen it.

This.

An honest mistake is an honest mistake.
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 18, 2010, 04:33:10 PM »

Ok guys, I spoke to Blatch a little before he sent everyone the pm and he confessed to me.

The stake was being traded and Blatch fell asleep before money could be laid off, resulting in a loss of a vast majority of the bank.

Blatch has obviously made a big fuck up and I'm having a huge trouble swallowing it...and Blatch was my staker and has been a friend for a few years now.

I've lost £2k in this and I persuaded my dad to invest £5k in it too which may be the second hardest conversation I've ever had but I'm willing to try and be a mediator between Blatch and stakers, just try not to hound me too much as this is hard for me to deal with.

Blatch also wants to apologise to people who invested but didn't get a pm or found out through this thread. He did not realise there is a 15pm/hour rule.

His intention is to pay everyone but £70k doesn't appear from thin air so the sooner a feasible and reasonable plan can be worked out the better.

Finally, investors can feel free to vent and people can have their say, but if you're ever likely to bump into me anywhere round the country, please don't use this thread as an opportunity to joke or pisstake.

Thanks for this post greekstein, its nice to be in contact with other people who have invested and know blatch.  I joined just to invest after another memeber told me about it so I don't know anyone else involved but would like to be kept up to date with whatever comes next.  The guy who told me about it got his money out early and therefore he's not involved anymore.

I invested 3k after a good month at poker and since then i've not had a winning month lol and spent the rest of my roll so this has come as a big shock and im totally gutted, i guess what gets me more are the lies as I also asked to withdraw early (before before blatch went to florida) but i was told he couldn't do it as he would be out the country and then that he wasn't accepting any other early withdrawals untill the end of the season.  I'm just totally gutted and actually feel sick but i guess that'll be an expensive lesson learnt.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 18, 2010, 04:36:32 PM »

Thanks for this post greekstein, its nice to be in contact with other people who have invested and know blatch.  I joined just to invest after another memeber told me about it so I don't know anyone else involved but would like to be kept up to date with whatever comes next.  The guy who told me about it got his money out early and therefore he's not involved anymore.

I invested 3k after a good month at poker and since then i've not had a winning month lol and spent the rest of my roll so this has come as a big shock and im totally gutted, i guess what gets me more are the lies as I also asked to withdraw early (before before blatch went to florida) but i was told he couldn't do it as he would be out the country and then that he wasn't accepting any other early withdrawals untill the end of the season.  I'm just totally gutted and actually feel sick but i guess that'll be an expensive lesson learnt.

Pretty much agree with this part.  Although I wasn't in for anywhere near as much as most people, just beer money for most, I'm still gutted about it all.

Cheers for posting Greekstein

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 18, 2010, 04:36:56 PM »

Oh my

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Murph1984

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 18, 2010, 04:43:04 PM »

Thanks for this post greekstein, its nice to be in contact with other people who have invested and know blatch.  I joined just to invest after another memeber told me about it so I don't know anyone else involved but would like to be kept up to date with whatever comes next.  The guy who told me about it got his money out early and therefore he's not involved anymore.

I invested 3k after a good month at poker and since then i've not had a winning month lol and spent the rest of my roll so this has come as a big shock and im totally gutted, i guess what gets me more are the lies as I also asked to withdraw early (before before blatch went to florida) but i was told he couldn't do it as he would be out the country and then that he wasn't accepting any other early withdrawals untill the end of the season.  I'm just totally gutted and actually feel sick but i guess that'll be an expensive lesson learnt.

Had the loss already happened then Greekstein? If not when did it occur?

Also why is Blatch not posting himself?

I think all investors are entitled and indeed should demand to see full screenshots of the accounts full history including all trades,profit and loss,deposits and withdrawals obviously including proof of this one trade where the "vast majority" of the bank was lost after he fell asleep.

Investors can't be expected to just take his or anyone elses word for it that this is what happened when 70/80k is involved and then just sit back waiting to be paid.

Full disclosure is needed.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: