blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 06:58:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 507775 times)
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: June 18, 2010, 04:43:19 PM »

Neil Blatchly
Neil Blatchly Is having lunch in a posh restaurant over looking Miami south beach Smiley
April 18 at 5:28pm via Facebook for iPhone · Comment · Like

Neil Blatchly  has just been to an amazing all you can eat Steak buffet over looking Miami marina :-)
April 19 at 1:35am · Comment · Like

Neil Blatchly  Has been on a cruise around the Miami islands. I now want to buy the property next to P. Diddy but I think the $74 million price tag is a little too much Smiley
April 19 at 10:52pm via Facebook for iPhone · Comment · Like

Ridic.

Gutted for people i know who have lost big big amounts here like Greekstein and Pab.

byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 18, 2010, 04:45:19 PM »

when was this liverpool/stoke match?
pab and someone else had 10K in this?
what happened to the vegas staking money?

the stupid thing about this is that if he had told the truth at the time (assuming it is the truth) nobody would have cared that much.

Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 18, 2010, 04:48:41 PM »

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_prem/8454633.stm

This one?
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 18, 2010, 04:49:36 PM »

im guessing the liverpool game was Wednesday August 19 because liverpool scored in the 4th minute and if he was late then there would have been massive price movement hence the 85% of bank loss, the other liverpool stoke game didnt have a goal untill the 58th minute so wouldnt have had such a big loss.

Now seeing this considering i didnt invest untill the new year i am more pissed off because my money wasn't involved in this big losing trade yet I am still getting nothing, i think pab also invested around when i did, alot of the late investors might be feeling worse now like i am.....selfish i know to the others but its just sick.
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 18, 2010, 04:50:14 PM »

Is it the lot ?
Does it inc the peeps who requested pre WC cash outs ? Was he still trading that money or was it sent back ?

Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 18, 2010, 04:50:37 PM »

im guessing the liverpool game was Wednesday August 19 because liverpool scored in the 4th minute and if he was late then there would have been massive price movement hence the 85% of bank loss, the other liverpool stoke game didnt have a goal untill the 58th minute so wouldnt have had such a big loss.

Now seeing this considering i didnt invest untill the new year i am more pissed off because my money wasn't involved in this big losing trade yet I am still getting nothing, i think pab also invested around when i did, alot of the late investors might be feeling worse now like i am.....selfish i know to the others but its just sick.

August 19th game makes no sense, the big investment (hence most of the roll) came along a lot later.
dino1980
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 18, 2010, 04:52:00 PM »

the stupid thing about this is that if he had told the truth at the time (assuming it is the truth) nobody would have cared that much.

Stoke vs Liverpool lunchtime k/o was 16th January, if you want to see the results for that trade etc it's page 55/56 on the main thread.

FWIW I was an annonymous investor. Am gutted for all investors.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 11:38:36 AM by dino1980 » Logged
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 18, 2010, 04:52:38 PM »

Is it the lot ?
Does it inc the peeps who requested pre WC cash outs ? Was he still trading that money or was it sent back ?

i requested pre WC cashout, the money has all gone

a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 18, 2010, 04:52:41 PM »

makes no sense that he lost alot of the later investments (including mine) i agree, the early goal and the missed alarm would fit with this match not the other liverpool stoke game. He did say it was liverpool stoke where he lost all but 15% of the bank.  Totally confused and gutted, can't really think straight
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 18, 2010, 04:54:31 PM »

Stoke vs Liverpool lunchtime k/o was 16th January, if you want to see the results for that trade etc it's page 55/56 on the main thread.

FWIW I was an annonymous investor. Am gutted for all investors and Blatch. Seems an error of judgement on Blatch's part not to fess up earlier, have met Neil a few times and certainly won't give him the cold shoulder in the future.

For this game though the first goal was the 58th minute according to what i just looked up on google so he would have had time to trade out if he woke up 15 minutes before kick off?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 18, 2010, 04:55:22 PM »

Guys I'm still waiting on answers but will make sure I'm around most of the night, barring maybe the england match and a little either side. I've cancelled my plans for tomorrow now so will be in most of the weekend to help everyone get answers to any questions they have.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 18, 2010, 04:57:50 PM »

I know mods don't like private convos being posted but I want this to be as transparent as possible. Neil has ok'd this.

I say:
right neil
i need u to be 100% straight with me on this
is that really how u lost the money
or did u use for own trades
or skimmed off the top
to tie urself over
Blatch says:
yeh, most on when i didnt wake up in time and from there I went chasing
I say:
cos im gonna need to see the account
Blatch says:
thats fine, i would log in and show you but betfair only show last 3 months, so ive phoned betfair and asked for full account history to be sent
I say:
ok can i post the last 3 statements on the thread
for everyones pieace of mind
?
Blatch says:
sorry was on ohone to bvetfair
I say:
np
Blatch says:
the last 3 months just show about a 300 loss of me trying a spin up
this whole account history shoudl be with me inside the hour so will email that on as soon as it arrives

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 18, 2010, 05:01:02 PM »

a.sparrow, pokerfan, T_Mar, George2Loose, ForthThistle, Josedinho, LOJ, Murph1984, Horneris, Chompy, Ismene, Sighmuns, Nico29, Blatch, bookiebasher, BigArmo, Bongo, Ironside, Linux, Simon Galloway, scotty2hatty, titaniumbean, Dacey, DaveShoelace, boldie (+ 2 Hidden) and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

T_Mar

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 18, 2010, 05:02:40 PM »

I have no idea what is going on here... Has everything gone? I've got no PM and had alot of money involved
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #329 on: June 18, 2010, 05:03:46 PM »

I said an honest mistake is an honest mistake, but I don't like the sound of how long ago the mistake could have been made. The length of time makes it feel less and less honest.

Did arbboy have some kind of knowledge of the tits up ness hence why he started his tirades?
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: