blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:20:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 505821 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: June 18, 2010, 05:25:27 PM »

I also have a full list of stakers - please everyone send me their email addresses and providing you are on the account I will send you a pm with the full account history as soon as I receive it.

easier just to put up a screenshot isn't it?

The list is in a weird spreadhsheet with amounts of investments included. Obviously amounts are personal and some people requested to remain anonymous too.

This sheet has been sent to myself and to Tighty.

I don't see why it's easier or harder really.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Linux
lol pwnd

I am dexter in disguise...

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 18, 2010, 05:27:21 PM »

Can he not just show a screenshot of the liverpool market with -80k or w/e

to show he did really fall asleep and not just grim it all??

7 seasons, 1 Promotion, 2 relegations, 3 play off exits, 1 play off bubble, 25 points deducted.
we are leeds and we are back.  https://twitter.com/jpmood
 Click to see full-size image.
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 18, 2010, 05:28:43 PM »

Can he not just show a screenshot of the liverpool market with -80k or w/e

to show he did really fall asleep and not just grim it all??

Betfair only shows you amounts going back 3 months.  I have requested a full account history to be sent via email for everyone to see.
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: June 18, 2010, 05:32:30 PM »

Is blatch guarenteeing all stakers their money back no matter how long it takes?

I will get everyone there money back.  It may take some time but everyone eventually will get every penny invested back.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 05:39:18 PM by Blatch » Logged
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 18, 2010, 05:35:12 PM »

I am in shock. I obviously defended Blatch to the hilt when arrboy kicked off. Neil has done a very silly thing obv. Don't really know what to say.....

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 18, 2010, 05:35:42 PM »

Guys I'm still waiting on answers but will make sure I'm around most of the night, barring maybe the england match and a little either side. I've cancelled my plans for tomorrow now so will be in most of the weekend to help everyone get answers to any questions they have.

Takes a lot of class to do this for everyone considering what you have had to go through yourself, WP Greeky

Np problem I'm gonna try my best. It would be a lie to say I'm doing it 100% out of the goodness of my heart but I partly want to help everyone, partly want to help Blatch as I don't believe he's a malicious guy, just someone given too much responsibility and made a huge fuck up and reacted to it badly and mostly of all, I want my money back some day.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 18, 2010, 05:37:21 PM »

Blatch/Cos

There is a poker stake too. I have a feeling i know the answer and ill take it on the chin, but has that gone too?

with regard to what people are saying re timing, i think you have to put yourself in blatchs' shoes. I know alot of time has passed since january, but if that was me i would try and right it before telling people. I guess the problem is you need to chase to do that.

i feel sick, i feel sick for all those involved, but if this is a genuine error I cant bring myself to witch hunt. Obv if he cant prove it then there will be issues.

this is just fucked up!

A mistake is one thing, trying to hide it with lies feels like something else all together.

I think the problem is something like this easily spirals out of control, one lie leads to another and it becomes harder to tell the truth and the mess gets bigger.

If what we've been told is the truth then Blatch has made a mistake, tried to rectify it (in the wrong way), made things worse and is now trying to rectify them the right way.

If that is the case then at no point has he acted maliciously towards anyone (i.e. deliberately misusing their funds) and I wish him well in his attempts to put things right.

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 18, 2010, 05:38:21 PM »

Had an email off a friend who I recommended to put some savings into this at the start of the season asking how everything was going, told him that he def made more than he would of leaving it in the bank and he was looking forward to having the money for a hol etc at end of the year so now I feel like abit of a nob Sad

Playing 1k events and going on holiday after this happened seems pretty ridic, but I'm guessing your start of online poker  (rush poker challenge) was to try and win some money back for investors.

also out of curiosity if someone wanted to take legal action would they be able to?
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 05:40:05 PM by pleno1 » Logged

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Blatch

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 18, 2010, 05:42:42 PM »

Had an email off a friend who I recommended to put some savings into this at the start of the season asking how everything was going, told him that he def made more than he would of leaving it in the bank and he was looking forward to having the money for a hol etc at end of the year so now I feel like abit of a nob Sad

Playing 1k events and going on holiday after this happened seems pretty ridic, but I'm guessing your start of online poker  (rush poker challenge) was to try and win some money back for investors.

also out of curiosity if someone wanted to take legal action would they be able to?

Everything I did was to try to get the money back. 

As for the legal action side im not sure.  Sadly I dont have any assets, apart from a small car, to sell that will help.

I have already started applying for jobs and every spare penny I get will towards giving people there money back.
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 18, 2010, 05:44:13 PM »

I doubt legal action would help anyway - if you won you'd be in the same situation as now but with lawyers getting paid before you.

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 18, 2010, 05:44:26 PM »

Everything I did was to try to get the money back. 

As for the legal action side im not sure.  Sadly I dont have any assets, apart from a small car, to sell that will help.

I have already started applying for jobs and every spare penny I get will towards giving people there money back.

Really hope it doesnt go that far mate. ul and gl for the future.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
a.sparrow

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: June 18, 2010, 05:45:29 PM »

I have never studied law but im guessing no as there was no contract and no guarentees.  At the end of the day it was an experiment and a gamble.  I might be wrong but i think if Blatch admited what he had done as soon as it happened then things would be alot better, for a start alot of late investers wouldn't have invested and the loss wouldn't be so great.  Secondly its the lie and the length of it that is probably pissing most people off and makes it a lot harder to stomach.

I'm also fairly annnoyed that he made the mistake twice, one thing before forgetful but with so much money at stake to forget or oversleep another trade after the first one is just (for want of a  better word) ridiculous.
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 18, 2010, 05:45:51 PM »

vegas money?

was the betfair account in your name?

ForthThistle

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: June 18, 2010, 05:48:45 PM »

Why did you still accept peoples money last week.Huh???

I know everyone can feck up but if this was 3 months ago
and you still pm'd me asking if I was wanting to be involved
last week.

This is the bit ethically doesn't compute!!!!

APAT NLHE Southern European Champion 2010
Take on Tikay February League Winner 2011

Rastafish throws himself headfirst into the railbirds, arms outstretched but the sea of bodies parts and Rastafish misses and crashes through the barrier on all fours.
jizzemm

BB6 Footy Winners - WALES.

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 18, 2010, 05:49:23 PM »

I am quite angry, especially as it seems that me and brother seemed to have invested after this liverpool game where it had all gone wrong, and that taking the money was only making a situation worse, but I suppose would give you some funds to try and build the bank up.

Anyway a suggestion straight away from me that I think an account should be opened by a Blonde Mod, and if you a rightly going to repay the money (however much time it takes) you should credit this account to ring fence it, and let the blonde team transfer it back to investors from this account (should they be happy to do this)..

Good luck with getting back on track, I think you may need it.

"I want to talk about my hand, what do you mean I cant talk about my hand, right im going to talk about the fact that I cant talk about my hand"...
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: