blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:41:58 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 ... 147 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Discussions about: Staking - Betfair Football Trading  (Read 505828 times)
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #735 on: June 19, 2010, 02:07:32 PM »

Just had a conversation with Tighty, and arbboy and Rookie have been unbanned to help deal with this mess.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #736 on: June 19, 2010, 02:09:22 PM »

Just had a conversation with Tighty, and arbboy and Rookie have been unbanned to help deal with this mess.

Welcome back guys, i hope you's can sort this out or at least find out the truth if nothing else.

Click to see full-size image.

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: June 19, 2010, 02:10:34 PM »

Ok we're unbanning ling and we'll also unban arbboy. Purely because these are extraordinary circumstances. I spoke to tikay this morning and we've also decided to, temporarily at least, unban rooks account as he can help. Also there will be no confusion as to which of ling and rooks is posting. Its up to you guys in what is an awful situation for many to make this work on here please

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: June 19, 2010, 02:11:48 PM »

What is the financial position of his parents, maybe they would weigh some % of the money lost in if they were aware of the situation. Obv it's a long shot but anything that enables a possible reimbursement of funds has to be worth a shot.

Cos I've done plenty of shit in my lifetime to piss my parents off and although they steam, in the end things will be alright I'm sure. The guy is a very very good conman and had everyone fooled

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: June 19, 2010, 02:12:35 PM »

Wow  'The Tank'  do you not owe an apology to arbboy,  who it turns out was actually trying to help you despite all your insults and crap?  Maybe if you used what small brain you have a bit more, instead of randomly insulting people, you would be a little more succesful eh...

The response of some people on this thread amazes me, almost like you are defending someone who robbed you of so much money.      FFS get angry and let it leave an imprint on your brains so you idiots don't all fall for the same scam next week.

His conclusions were correct but I maintain his evidence
(that he posted on the thread) was circumstantial and his arguments were that came from this evidence and led to the (correct) conclusion were nevertheless not valid and he behaved extremely poorly ignoring the mods repeated warnings to stop repeating the same shit. I'll give him a well done for getting the right answer but not an apology for calling a spade a spade as I sa it. I said that playing roulette, missing one trade and getting staked doesn't necessary make someone a criminal, of course I stand by that in the abstract.

In this specific case, obv it turns out Blatch is the scummiest of scum. Would like to think not all occasional gamblers and players getting staked are diseased like this though. The whole thing has made me think though, maybe a lot of them are, more than I'd have thought yesterday. This whole buisness is fucked up.

I'm not going to get into it more than that, it's an irrelevant side issue that this thread doesn't need. Feel free to have another little dig if you want, but I'm not going to reply.

Looks like arbboy is unbanned, I'm not going to criticize the mods about this, it's their call. If arbboy is rolling up his sleeves and using his experience to help sort all this shit out then fair play to him. It's more than I'm doing, I have nothing further to offer this thread in all likelyhood.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 02:20:20 PM by thetank » Logged

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #740 on: June 19, 2010, 02:13:41 PM »

FWIW arrboy I'd like to apologise to you for the abuse etc that I sent your way.

Sorry

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #741 on: June 19, 2010, 02:15:19 PM »

May I ask when investors/friends of Blatch had posted in the original thread (bring back pls) that they had looked at the account at DTD and everything was ticketyboo and they had seen Blatch trade and Blatch is a good guy etc etc

Did you actually see the account?
What months did you see the account?
Was everything fine and no apparent grimmage?
Or was this an attempt to back your mate up and get people of his back for a while longer?

Wasn't Colchester Kev one of the ones who said he had looked at the account at DTD,I at least remember him always being quite vocal about how impressed he was watching Blatch "do his stuff" at DTD while Kev was doing the live updates.

Where is Colchester Kev btw,are the reasons for his absence known?

Hello,

Yes I saw Blatch at DTD on a lap top trading on betfair ... I never saw any balances and never invested in the scheme. The reasons for my absence from blonde are purely down to personal problems which unfortunately cannot be sorted quickly.

Sorry to all the people who are caught up in this mess.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #742 on: June 19, 2010, 02:16:55 PM »

If nothing else good comes out of this, at least we got OUR KEV back. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #743 on: June 19, 2010, 02:17:28 PM »

Welcome back guys, i hope you's can sort this out or at least find out the truth if nothing else.

Cheers Dave, and I hope you took the little jibe in the right way, apologies if not..

Ok we're unbanning ling and we'll also unban arbboy. Purely because these are extraordinary circumstances. I spoke to tikay this morning and we've also decided to, temporarily at least, unban rooks account as he can help. Also there will be no confusion as to which of ling and rooks is posting. Its up to you guys in what is an awful situation for many to make this work on here please

Speaking with Cos atm, hopefully we can at least find the truth.

HI HELEN!
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: June 19, 2010, 02:18:12 PM »

What is the financial position of his parents, maybe they would weigh some % of the money lost in if they were aware of the situation. Obv it's a long shot but anything that enables a possible reimbursement of funds has to be worth a shot.

Cos I've done plenty of shit in my lifetime to piss my parents off and although they steam, in the end things will be alright I'm sure. The guy is a very very good conman and had everyone fooled

I've just managed to speak to Neil to tell him to get on the thread and answer questions.

I quote, "I'll try later as I've come to tell my parents. They are gonna help me get on my feet and are going to help to make sure everyone gets paid back'.

I also asked if there were any funds elsewhere and he's insitant that he's done the lot, including personal ISAs and his account is in overdraft.

Obviously all this still needs checking.

In the meantime I've just given Rookie the account log in and password and he's going to help look into what happened.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Graham C

Moo

View Profile
« Reply #745 on: June 19, 2010, 02:19:14 PM »

Welcome back guys Smiley  Sorry circumstances to come back to, but welcome

Rookie (Rodney)

ISHIKAWAAAAAAAAA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #746 on: June 19, 2010, 02:21:08 PM »

Am I right in thinking that Blatch got you all to send the money to his bank account, meaning he would have to deposit onto the site himself?

HI HELEN!
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #747 on: June 19, 2010, 02:21:15 PM »

Welcome back guys Smiley  Sorry circumstances to come back to, but welcome

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #748 on: June 19, 2010, 02:21:52 PM »

Am I right in thinking that Blatch got you all to send the money to his bank account, meaning he would have to deposit onto the site himself?

Yeah everyone would have sent him bank or full tilt transfers. I'm thinking bank though..

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #749 on: June 19, 2010, 02:22:45 PM »

I've just managed to speak to Neil to tell him to get on the thread and answer questions.

I quote, "I'll try later as I've come to tell my parents. They are gonna help me get on my feet and are going to help to make sure everyone gets paid back'.

I also asked if there were any funds elsewhere and he's insitant that he's done the lot, including personal ISAs and his account is in overdraft.

Obviously all this still needs checking.

In the meantime I've just given Rookie the account log in and password and he's going to help look into what happened.

TBH anything he says/does now is worthless anyway, unless it's to weigh people in with what he's stolen. I'd be very surprised if he even tells his parents, he's more likely trying to work out how to get out of the country.

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 ... 147 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: