blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:06:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  So, this is what it feels like?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Go Down Print
Author Topic: So, this is what it feels like?  (Read 11673 times)
ChipRich

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2010, 08:34:16 PM »

id say gl, but..

I DONT MEAN IT (Unless Villa is outright top scorer and Holland win it)

COME ON ESPANNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (sorry Bold one)

Click to see full-size image.

« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 08:42:27 PM by ChipRich » Logged

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2010, 08:46:43 PM »

BELIEVE!!!

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2010, 08:47:40 PM »

OHNO you didn't, Rich!

Sneijder top goal scorer and Holland to win 2-1 Smiley

Dead excited about this now, I really began to doubt I would ever see this. After watching us play soo well for years and then collapsing, I am delighted that we are not less flashy but in with a real shout.

All banter aside, I really hope England do well in the next WC for you guys...the feeling of being this close to winning the WC is something everyone should experience once in their lifetime. (OBv I would still want you to lose to us in the final then though Smiley )

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2010, 08:48:06 PM »

DIE Brent!

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2010, 08:52:05 PM »

Viva Espana.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Colchester Kev

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2010, 09:35:17 PM »

I fear the worst for the final, both teams will be shitting bricks and it could just turn out to be the dullest final ever.

It's all gonna come down to who bottles it the least imo, I go for the Dutch in extra time.

Sleep don't visit, so I choke on sun
And the days blur into one
And the backs of my eyes hum with things I've never done

http://colchesterkev.wordpress.com/

kevshep2010@hotmail.co.uk
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2010, 10:24:46 PM »

I fear the worst for the final, both teams will be shitting bricks and it could just turn out to be the dullest final ever.

It's all gonna come down to who bottles it the least imo, I go for the Dutch in extra time.

Good man Smiley

Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2010, 10:31:28 PM »

Can't see it being dull but then again people said the first half of Spain Germany was dull. I don't think i could tire of watching the Spanish keep the ball so well.
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2010, 10:56:40 PM »

Can't see it being dull but then again people said the first half of Spain Germany was dull. I don't think i could tire of watching the Spanish keep the ball so well.

Will be even better when we score first and they have to chase the game and we can hit them on the counter....woohooooo

Scottish Dave

Im in love with Trigg!

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2010, 11:54:23 PM »

OHNO you didn't, Rich!

Dead excited about this now, I really began to doubt I would ever see this. After watching us play soo well for years and then collapsing, I am delighted that we are not less flashy but in with a real shout.

All banter aside, I really hope England do well in the next WC for you guys...the feeling of being this close to winning the WC is something everyone should experience once in their lifetime. (OBv I would still want you to lose to us in the final then though Smiley )

What about Scotland!!!?

Last Man Standing 2 - Champion!!               The Shrewdie's!!
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2010, 11:56:56 PM »

OHNO you didn't, Rich!

What about Scotland!!!?

Knock out stages would be a result for Scotland...and they should make it sooner or later, surely? As soon as they sort the youth academies out in this country.

Potless

Tilting At Windmills

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2010, 02:37:45 AM »

OHNO you didn't, Rich!

There are a number of us on here who have seen England WIN a World Cup in our lifetime. Living in Spain for the last  seven years I may get to enjoy the feeling once more albeit surreptitiously. If your Madrid rejects can beat Barcelona's finest then you will deserve it. Good luck.

I Thought I Was Winning!
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2010, 03:44:55 AM »

Vamos Espana!

I love the Dutch and am a big fan of their sides from the past including the 08' side but the Spanish are clearly the best side and would like Xaxi, Inesitia, Villa etc to be world cup winners as opposed to the Dutch side.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2010, 12:38:29 PM »

OHNO you didn't, Rich!

There are a number of us on here who have seen England WIN a World Cup in our lifetime. Living in Spain for the last  seven years I may get to enjoy the feeling once more albeit surreptitiously. If your Madrid rejects can beat Barcelona's finest then you will deserve it. Good luck.

Oh yeah, I forgot old people also used this forum Wink

I always lol a bit at Madrid rejects...The same MAdrid rejects that made it to the CL final..Madrid isn't tthat clever a side, really. On paper obv Spain have the better players if you look at it man for man...but we're now 25 games on beaten, and have a 100% record in the WC...that makes me think we've got a decent shot at this.

pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2010, 12:59:22 PM »

Not much love for your boys here Boldie, pls brighten the thread up with some Dutch hotties ta.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: