blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 06:31:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272625 Posts in 66756 Topics by 16721 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Wow !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wow !  (Read 33308 times)
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 28, 2010, 05:12:51 PM »

The reaction to this episode has been completely emotional and irrational. I originally called for full disclosure after the original post had been made thinking things could be discussed in a civil manner. That was a joke of an idea, don't listen to me if I say that in future. Too many idiotic kids. Yeah let's witch-hunt Tikay because we think he witch-hunted Kev.

Personally I would have got Kev to do the original post and explain things himself as part of his atonement. As far as I can see the guy neglected his duty of care to a deceased member, thus to all of us, and pretty much stole his money. That kind of dying man's wish obligation would weigh pretty heavy on my shoulders until I'd fulfilled it. The stuff about putting it on Tilt for some reason and hoping the son would call, you're gonna have to get up pretty early to mug me off with a story like that. Tikay sorted Brendan's family in like 48 hrs. And he offered personal contact to any forum member. But w/e Kev could have said his piece and the reaction could have been gauged. And we'd probably offer some compassion and it's solved. Kev doesn't have a voice on here? You're shitting me? Nah, it's this Brendan guy who doesn't actually have a voice on here. So here it is. Also bring back Bolt, fucking miss that guy.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 28, 2010, 05:15:28 PM »

The reaction to this episode has been completely emotional and irrational. I originally called for full disclosure after the original post had been made thinking things could be discussed in a civil manner. That was a joke of an idea, don't listen to me if I say that in future. Too many idiotic kids. Yeah let's witch-hunt Tikay because we think he witch-hunted Kev

That'll be me put in my place then, the mighty Mantis has spoken. Thanks for giving me back 20 odd years to make me a kid again though.

You found that original post OK then?

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2010, 05:16:58 PM »

The reaction to this episode has been completely emotional and irrational. I originally called for full disclosure after the original post had been made thinking things could be discussed in a civil manner. That was a joke of an idea, don't listen to me if I say that in future. Too many idiotic kids. Yeah let's witch-hunt Tikay because we think he witch-hunted Kev.

Personally I would have got Kev to do the original post and explain things himself as part of his atonement. As far as I can see the guy neglected his duty of care to a deceased member, thus to all of us, and pretty much stole his money. That kind of dying man's wish obligation would weigh pretty heavy on my shoulders until I'd fulfilled it. The stuff about putting it on Tilt for some reason and hoping the son would call, you're gonna have to get up pretty early to mug me off with a story like that. Tikay sorted Brendan's family in like 48 hrs. And he offered personal contact to any forum member. But w/e Kev could have said his piece and the reaction could have been gauged. And we'd probably offer some compassion and it's solved. Kev doesn't have a voice on here? You're shitting me? Nah, it's this Brendan guy who doesn't actually have a voice on here. So here it is. Also bring back Bolt, fucking miss that guy.

I wonder if Tikay feels the same

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2010, 05:20:01 PM »

Plus one to the Reinstate Bolt.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2010, 05:21:42 PM »

Well you - & a few others - know why that is. I have a vested interest there. I loved his Posts, but despised his lack of financial morality. And yes, I'm talking through my pocket, because Bolt the Hero was a grimmer. So no, I don't miss him, but I miss the money he stole from me, & so do others. It's amazing how much you can get away with if you have "image".

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2010, 05:22:17 PM »

Everything about this whole thing stinks, I can't remember ever having been soo disgusted on various levels about this many things..but I reckon only one person comes out well out of this whole thing TBH and that's Laxie.

Much, MUCH respect.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2010, 05:23:14 PM »

Well I was wanting to post my thoughts on the whole Kev thing yesterday but unfortunately the thread got lcoked before I had a chance.

Thankfully a few people couldn't let it lie so I now have my chance.

I'm pretty sure that Tikay, Tighty, Flushy and Kev would have preferred the whole thing to be handled privately.

It appears as though some person or persons wanted this public and that's the reason it's gone this way.

I support what Kev says on his blog about private conversations. I have had many in the past that I wouldn't want made public. I've said some things about people that were pretty horrible but weren't meant with any malice whatsoever. They were just said in jest. Read out loud as an msn convo though they would seem downright evil.

I wish Kev all the best in his continued recovery.

I also wish all the best to Tikay, Tighty and Flushy (despite losing $300 on the useless tosser) for dealing with this awful situation.

I had a conversation with Tikay on Sunday about the "moving on" thread after I had posted that he should have kept quiet about it. After hearing the facts of the matter I was unable to provide a better solution to the one he had decided upon.

I don't think there would ever have been a correct way to handle this. If it wasn't for a couple of people who clearly have it in for Kev and wanted him publicly destroyed none of us would have been any the wiser about this situation as it would have been dealt with privately and off forum.

My conversation with Tikay wasn't long after the post had gone up and he was clearly very distraught about the whole situation. Upon hearing the facts I immediately wished that I hadn't posted anything but obviously it was too late. It wasn't my intention to upset him but I knew that I had. This was clearly a very difficult situation for him because of the people involved.

It involved Kev who he regarded as a good friend and a dear friend of the blonde forum as a whole.

It also involved a good former friend of his in Brendan.

Unfortunately there were other parties who had knowledge of the events and it is their involvement which has forced this whole issue to go public and cause so many problems and ill feelings for so many people.

It seems as though Tikay is being made out to be the bad guy in all of this but that really isn't the case. Given the option he would have dealt with this privately.

There are 2 parties who have caused all the unrest here and forced Kev's removal from Blonde. It is those two who are kicking Kev while he is down, not Tikay and I sincerely hope that I never come across either of these 2 spiteful and vindictive swines ever again.

Matt

This is a fantastic post.

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
Harmony26

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2010, 05:24:39 PM »

Oh & Hi Harmony - see you reading in - still proud?

Last post on here when I was last reading this thread was Tikay's "...2 year old..." post.

Didn't see your question - but my answer is in the affirmative.

"Where there was Harmony, now there is Discord..."
Anon, APAt, Scotland
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2010, 05:25:21 PM »

Everything about this whole thing stinks, I can't remember ever having been soo disgusted on various levels about this many things..but I reckon only one person comes out well out of this whole thing TBH and that's Laxie.

Much, MUCH respect.

Cheers my wee bald dwarf, but without help from Jane - which she is now being attacked over - I may never have seen the justice I deserve for my own invasion of privacy.  Kind of ironic, isn't it?

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2010, 05:37:11 PM »

The reaction to this episode has been completely emotional and irrational. I originally called for full disclosure after the original post had been made thinking things could be discussed in a civil manner. That was a joke of an idea, don't listen to me if I say that in future. Too many idiotic kids. Yeah let's witch-hunt Tikay because we think he witch-hunted Kev

That'll be me put in my place then, the mighty Mantis has spoken. Thanks for giving me back 20 odd years to make me a kid again though.

You found that original post OK then?

I think if Kev was a good mate my reaction would be the same as yours. Too many people who are pretending to be his mate have inflamed the situation. In reality, I don't know Kev, so don't really give much of a fuck about him. But don't take that the wrong way because by the same token I don't wish anybody any ill will either, not like that wizard beard fella. I hope Kev recovers and has a happy life. But if you do a wrong it can come back to bite you on the arse. And it has for Kev at a pretty inconvenient time. I don't think you can have half the forum knowing, the other half not, people asking questions. That would be ridiculous. I think the original post was a PR disaster and lacked a bit of compassion, but I don't think there was ever going to be a nice designer package to wrap this shit up in. I do think routing through the man's stuff was out of line though, and that private stuff should be disregarded. Mighty Mantis, I like it.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2010, 05:42:10 PM »

Much, MUCH respect.

Cheers my wee bald dwarf, but without help from Jane - which she is now being attacked over - I may never have seen the justice I deserve for my own invasion of privacy.  Kind of ironic, isn't it?

That'd be one of the things that pisses me off Smiley It's baffling.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2010, 05:43:51 PM »

Well I was wanting to post my thoughts on the whole Kev thing yesterday but unfortunately the thread got lcoked before I had a chance.

Thankfully a few people couldn't let it lie so I now have my chance.

I'm pretty sure that Tikay, Tighty, Flushy and Kev would have preferred the whole thing to be handled privately.

It appears as though some person or persons wanted this public and that's the reason it's gone this way.

I support what Kev says on his blog about private conversations. I have had many in the past that I wouldn't want made public. I've said some things about people that were pretty horrible but weren't meant with any malice whatsoever. They were just said in jest. Read out loud as an msn convo though they would seem downright evil.

I wish Kev all the best in his continued recovery.

I also wish all the best to Tikay, Tighty and Flushy (despite losing $300 on the useless tosser) for dealing with this awful situation.

I had a conversation with Tikay on Sunday about the "moving on" thread after I had posted that he should have kept quiet about it. After hearing the facts of the matter I was unable to provide a better solution to the one he had decided upon.

I don't think there would ever have been a correct way to handle this. If it wasn't for a couple of people who clearly have it in for Kev and wanted him publicly destroyed none of us would have been any the wiser about this situation as it would have been dealt with privately and off forum.

My conversation with Tikay wasn't long after the post had gone up and he was clearly very distraught about the whole situation. Upon hearing the facts I immediately wished that I hadn't posted anything but obviously it was too late. It wasn't my intention to upset him but I knew that I had. This was clearly a very difficult situation for him because of the people involved.

It involved Kev who he regarded as a good friend and a dear friend of the blonde forum as a whole.

It also involved a good former friend of his in Brendan.

Unfortunately there were other parties who had knowledge of the events and it is their involvement which has forced this whole issue to go public and cause so many problems and ill feelings for so many people.

It seems as though Tikay is being made out to be the bad guy in all of this but that really isn't the case. Given the option he would have dealt with this privately.

There are 2 parties who have caused all the unrest here and forced Kev's removal from Blonde. It is those two who are kicking Kev while he is down, not Tikay and I sincerely hope that I never come across either of these 2 spiteful and vindictive swines ever again.

Matt

This is a fantastic post.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2010, 05:52:21 PM »

Well you - & a few others - know why that is. I have a vested interest there. I loved his Posts, but despised his lack of financial morality. And yes, I'm talking through my pocket, because Bolt the Hero was a grimmer. So no, I don't miss him, but I miss the money he stole from me, & so do others. It's amazing how much you can get away with if you have "image".

Why have not mentioned this on the forum (not counting coded refrences) until now?

If it's time to suddenly out everyone and everything then maybe naming the person or persons forcing your hand (the party or parties that EvilPie made reference to) would be a good idea?

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
byronkincaid

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2010, 05:54:38 PM »

Why have not mentioned this on the forum (not counting coded refrences) until now?

If it's time to suddenly out everyone and everything then maybe naming the person or persons forcing your hand (the party or parties that EvilPie made reference to) would be a good idea?

that would prob Be a pAIN for tikay
Matt50

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2010, 05:56:59 PM »

that would prob Be a pAIN for tikay

FYP  Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 ... 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: