blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:47:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Reasons why I ask is it worth it?
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reasons why I ask is it worth it?  (Read 77419 times)
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #420 on: November 12, 2010, 11:36:21 AM »

TBH I couldn't give a fuk,boo hoo someone ripped some mugs off of some money and we still want to crucify him for it,boo hoo some people on here want to learn some skiillz off some guy who's very unethical boo fukn hoo.It must be nice to have that much money to waste to take risks giving it to randoms,I wonder how many of us would survive in a third world country,I'd say 95% of us are fukd.I won't be looking to Railtard for any advice and I also won't be giving him any shit,he fukd up coz he's a degen gambler;he isn't the first and on my life he won't be the last.But when you go to sleep tonight compare your problems to those of the people living in poverty,and ask yourself,AM I A TWAT ? gl with the answer.

i dunno really, it's the you should not discuss poker on a poker forum cos there's starving kidz in africa argument. which we've had before. i mean clearly it's redic that half the world's obese and half the world's starving but that means we can't discuss nippers, grimmers, how to play AK utg and all that good shit on teh internet? Smiley

My point wasn't that nothing should matter because of it as obviously that wouldn't be normal but to still be going on about it 6 months afterwards when it isn't the end of the world was my point.
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: November 12, 2010, 11:36:53 AM »

Or at least I think that was my point 
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: November 12, 2010, 11:43:15 AM »

raymondo should have a breathalyser attached to his keyboard and only only be allowed to post if there's alcohol present. good work sir, I'm not really sure what your post was about but I enjoyed it anyway

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: November 12, 2010, 12:05:14 PM »

raymondo should have a breathalyser attached to his keyboard and only only be allowed to post if there's alcohol present. good work sir, I'm not really sure what your post was about but I enjoyed it anyway

It's fun the next day when I look at a thread and think,sure do remember posting that.
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: November 12, 2010, 01:35:35 PM »

It's fun the next day when I look at a thread and think,sure do remember posting that.

Thats two good posts in a week.

At the end of the day your money is safe in your pocket, when you get it out you know its not as safe as it was before. Then when you start passing it round poker players you know deep down your money is 1/100th as safe as it was before, so grow up and either keep it in your pocket or dont moan when someone does one with it.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: November 12, 2010, 01:42:37 PM »

LOL I was pissed when I replied to your pissed post, I do remember posting it though Smiley
action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #426 on: November 13, 2010, 01:35:37 AM »

what other purposedoes he need, i just wish bramms mum and sister were on here also
The Lad

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: November 13, 2010, 11:55:24 AM »

I've just sussed it.

dreenie has a crush on Marc

dreenie has a crush on Marc

dreenie has a crush on Marc  Kiss

100% correct.

I would appreciate it if a mod could remove me from this forum. I have never witnessed so much back lash on one person who was trying open a few people's eyes. ty for the beratment, the digs, the nastyness and most of all, thank you Marc, after reading thse posts, you have made me realise that this "community" is not for me.

I was joking dear, just trying to lighten the mood a little.

You are under no obligation to post your views, and people are under no obligation to agree with them.

I'm sorry if my attempt at humour offended you.

FYI - You don't have to be removed from the forum, you can just jog on.

this made me chuckle
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 01, 2011, 10:16:22 PM »

marc is semi-back in action due to a few small scores and a few people including myself buying peices of him daily, im friends with marc, stuck by him when almost everyone didnt, he fked up and got way too deep. I know he's paid off a few people and will eventually pay everyone back. Hes deffo top 10 in the country of mtt players and ive no doubt he will bink big soon, go back on his own pay people back and try and rebuild some trust. He might not achieve this with everyone but i genuinely believe he's turned over a new leaf.

I have paid back a decent %of the money i owe and will of paid everything by january! I will speak honestly to anyone who wants to know / is interested in what happened. Girgy has  a problem with me, and seeing as i dont know the guy and have never had any personal dealings with him, i assume his problem is with what he is heard / read. Thats cool, but me posting on PHA and similar, is not for my benefit, so him berating me for that seems selfish to others who are interested in what i have to say.
I have many times, and will again, apologise for my behaviour. I obv messed up! I am playing  again, and playing bigger volume than most people would believe (55 mtts a day+). I have never lost at mtt's, which makes it evern worse than i went broke and owed $.
I hope in time this site can start to accept me back.
ill post again soon.
gl

January has finished.

Has everything been paid off?

Just curious like.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2011, 10:18:42 PM by The Camel » Logged

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #429 on: February 01, 2011, 10:45:54 PM »

CALM DOWN DREENIE

,M;AKFJV0P90[09V0I[09VI[0V09[VC09[-V09C[-0V
Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: February 01, 2011, 10:49:58 PM »

This thread title always reminds of this awesome song:

(the audio quality sucks in this version though Sad)

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 28 [29] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: