blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 01:26:42 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Reasons why I ask is it worth it?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Reasons why I ask is it worth it?  (Read 77430 times)
dreenie

View Profile
« on: August 12, 2010, 12:56:00 PM »

I am posting this on here, as I am quite dissapointed, in the way ppl act, In gambing, I always believed it was close nit, ppl would help each other etc, but yet again,it ceases to amaze me, just how bad these  ppl are.

My friend who I have known for over 5 yrs, and is a good guy, needed some $$ to transfer from tilt to stars, so he asked a guy called Marc Wright (railtard1).... It was for 500$ and my m8 transferred it over to his tilt account, then waited for about an hr as marc had said he had "lost connection". Hrs passed by and still no sign of him doing the transfer. I'm not saying the guy is broke, but what I will say is this, if you know you haven't got any $$ in your stars account, why would you agree the transfer?, It seems now, one can only assume he is trying to grim my friend.

Apparantly this guy was going to vegas, when the world series was on, he was playing in all these events, showing off about how much money he has got blah blah, when actually, the simple fact is I would rather be potless, than be a lying cheating scumbag.

He has removed me from facebook, I did not write anything on his wall, I just woke up and looked, and he had deleted me, probably cos I did not lend him any $$ on Tuesday night, when I won a comp bck in November, he asked me to lend him 3k for stars, I mean does the guy think i'm mad?, I had only spoke to him once.

I just don't get it how ppl can do this sort of thing, it's disgusting, and it is a real shame, when you try and see the good in everyone, yet there are still a lot of ppl that just wanna screw you for every penny you got.... I think my friends learned his lesson, a costly one at that, I'm just hoping he never bumps into him, otherwise it will be GG....
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 01:00:08 PM »

• waitin for greekstein
  • confirmed grimmer

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
snoopy1239

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 01:01:32 PM »

Have you sent Right Said Fred round?
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2010, 01:01:39 PM »

for a man who has backed more sunday major binks than Johnnybax and moorman combined - the kid has done well to go busto!

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2010, 01:04:15 PM »

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/61/mtt-community/railtard1-ddfromds-scammer-851123/

It never ends.
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2010, 01:05:33 PM »

for a man who has backed more sunday major binks than Johnnybax and moorman combined - the kid has done well to go busto!

I never said he was broke?..... He was the one talking so much abut going world series, Italy, etc etc, yet no sign of him....... All Im asking is why have a few ppl been removed from facebook?, and why has te $$ not been sentto my friend Huh??

Just because ppl win big, does not mean they are actually nice ppl.
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2010, 01:07:01 PM »

"Just because ppl win big, does not mean they are actually nice ppl"

Lol what? Who ever inferred there was a correlation between the 2?

dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2010, 01:07:30 PM »

Have you sent Right Said Fred round?

And what would right said fred do?

Obviously no one likes to believe it, as they see all this young talent coming through, but Im afraid to say some ppl are jus scum.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2010, 01:09:56 PM »

I never said he was broke?..... He was the one talking so much abut going world series, Italy, etc etc, yet no sign of him....... All Im asking is why have a few ppl been removed from facebook?, and why has te $$ not been sentto my friend Huh??

Just because ppl win big, does not mean they are actually nice ppl.

dreenie - i wasnt disagreeing - more saying "cor blimey - if he is busto hes spent some dimes"

sorry to hear your mate got grimmed - wp in outing him

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
dreenie

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2010, 01:11:05 PM »

LOL at the fact that I am rubbish with putting what I want to say in words.  The simple FACT is, My friend transferred $$ to RAILTARD1 and was wating over 24 hrs for them to be sent on stars, and still, has yet to recieve them, when marc was braggng he had 100k in there, would someone like to explain that, rather than making fun at the way I word my English.
Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2010, 01:12:41 PM »

If he said he had 0 in there would ur friend have sent him $500?

He is obv busto and chasing a score. Standard.
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2010, 01:13:14 PM »

LOL at the fact that I am rubbish with putting what I want to say in words.  The simple FACT is, My friend transferred $$ to RAILTARD1 and was wating over 24 hrs for them to be sent on stars, and still, has yet to recieve them, when marc was braggng he had 100k in there, would someone like to explain that, rather than making fun at the way I word my English.

It is pretty obvious he is busto, he never had 100k on stars at the time and he has been lying/scamming ppl in recent times. Happens quite a bit in the poker community unfortunately.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2010, 01:13:43 PM »

Yo dreenie, check the 2+2 thread.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2010, 01:14:23 PM »

Your English is fine. x

Murph1984

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2010, 01:14:41 PM »

[ ] shocked
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: