blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 03:16:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1425822 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1470 on: February 25, 2012, 12:19:19 AM »

Haha this was posted up on another forum I post on earlier and it's pure com!

'give him angry eyebrows'

Cheesy

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: February 25, 2012, 12:19:46 AM »

Get posting again as well BITB ffs!!

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1472 on: February 25, 2012, 12:21:03 AM »

Get posting again as well BITB ffs!!
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: March 13, 2012, 01:50:43 PM »

Been thinking recently alot about life.

I preach on a daily basis to people who play on illegal rakeback deals. THINK OF YOUR MFKIN HOURLY YOU FOOOOOLS! People are continuing to play on Ongame1 even though its CLEARLY invested with regs on high rakeback deals and win rates are really super small. You can play on Ong2, get half as much rakeback but 4/5 times as much bb/100 meaning hourly is higher and obv morale is higher. IF you're not #lovingthegame then there's a very good chance that you will struggle to put the volume in and keep grinding for your 60% at the end of the month.

Ok now lets look at life. I have a friend who lives in Gibraltar and after everything gets around 40k a year meaning he gets around £2400 a month after tax. He pays £500 a month in rent, works alotttttttt of hours meaning he doesn't get to appreciate the great weather and is away from family and friends from home.

To me this guy is on a very good rakeback deal (great wage for 23 year old) but win rate is severely damaged by network health (high living pirces) if he was to move to Hungary/Thailand etc he could earn as much if not alot more by working freelance and could spend more time with his family/dogs etc so that he can ENJOY life.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1474 on: March 13, 2012, 01:57:51 PM »

Everybody knows that my diet is absolutely atrocious, almost every day I go with Callum (derpderp) to KFC/McDonalds, I love cakes, chocolate, everything basically.

I've agreed with Ingrid to not eat anything bad for 1 week, Cos might lolololol but seriously this will be v.v.v.tough for me. I mentioned last year, before meeting Ingrid that I ate Steak about 45/60 nights and was starting to get really bad heart problems (I eat it v.rare Cheesy) that is kind of fine now, but I really want to get back to my best (football) so will be trying my hardest to get a big improvement in my health. Once this week is over hopefully can be abit more balanced/disciplined with my diet.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #1475 on: March 13, 2012, 01:59:43 PM »

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Nice to see you back!!

Again!

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Ant040689

View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: March 13, 2012, 02:01:22 PM »

Once this week is over hopefully can be abit more balanced/disciplined with my diet.

If i am anything to go by, you will fail. Miserably. The Colonel's secret blend of herbs and spices will always have you on hook.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1477 on: March 13, 2012, 02:12:10 PM »

Poker wise I'm grinding about 50k hands per month at cash at the moment.

Have also played quite alot of high stakes HU SNG's they are just so so retardely soft. The regs are generally all really terrible and the fish sit far more frequently than at 6max where you can wait all day and have no fish sit. The TURBO ones especially seem ridiculously soft and obviously the hourly is alot higher than the "deepstacks"

Dan Morgan COME AT ME BRO!

Have also been playing alot of tournaments recently, won 3 tournaments over the last 5 weeks without putting in huge amount of volume. I seem to play wayyyyy differently to most of the regs. I basically split my tournaments into two. On my main monitor I have all 100s+ I then load up all the tournaments that are small buy in but huge guarantees and play them on my laptop not really paying much attention, for example I fold k10/A7 otb if folded round early on. As soon as I get a stack I will move the table over to the monitor and start paying more attention.

In the bigger tournaments I basically play tight early/standard but as we get in the middle phase of the tournaments I play a quite ridiculous style and seem to acquire stacks quite well. I find it relatively easy to manipulate opponents stack sizes and v.confident playing 10-20bb stacks, something I used to struggle with.

I'm generally only playing on weekends but managed to bink some relatively big tournaments already including a 10k+ runner tournament this week.

#loldonkaments

DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: March 13, 2012, 03:01:02 PM »

What site are you playing husngs on? Decent chance we've already played depending on what buyins you're sitting

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1479 on: March 13, 2012, 03:13:02 PM »

Just Ongame and Party. When I say alot I don't mean ALOT, 100ish.

DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #1480 on: March 13, 2012, 04:02:11 PM »

k we haven't played then, is the rake still 8% for husngs on ongame? haven't looked for a while.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1481 on: March 13, 2012, 04:08:34 PM »

k we haven't played then, is the rake still 8% for husngs on ongame? haven't looked for a while.

Yeah 8% for the 100's.

like 9% for the 50's

DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #1482 on: March 13, 2012, 08:09:18 PM »

Pretty jokes to play there now that they've reduced their rakeback considerably. I've been splashing around on 888 recently, seems pretty good but bowl rakeback compared to ipoker as far as I can find. Not really looked properly though. I've never played HUsngs on party, the software is just too tilting

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1483 on: March 14, 2012, 09:46:32 AM »

Played this hand quite badly yesterday, not sure why hem hasn't included it but we all have 600 on a 3 handed table.

Hero posts big blind [$2.00 USD].
** Dealing down cards **
Dealt to Hero [  ]
Player9 raises [$6.00 USD]
Player10 raises [$19.00 USD]
Hero calls [$18.00 USD]
Player9 raises [$49.00 USD]
Player10 folds
Hero calls [$35.00 USD]
** Dealing Flop ** [ , , ]
Hero checks
Player9 checks
** Dealing Turn ** [ ]
Hero checks
Player9 checks
** Dealing River ** [ three clubs ]
Hero checks
Player9 bets [$98.00 USD]
Hero raises [$312.00 USD]

I basically knew he had queens always but I went for a terrible line as he never folds when I raise and usually will tank meaning that I end up thinking I'm unlucky he called. I'm basically repping nothing at all.

Thoughts on doing the same with KJs?

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1484 on: March 14, 2012, 02:41:40 PM »

New website, not trying to make any money at all or competing with anybody, just a little bit of fun which is semi expensive for me to run.

Matt Moss just did an amazing introduction blog. looking forward to reading more from him, he is the main guy who got scammed by Girah and is sick good player. Check it ouuuuuuut.

http://www.starsofthefelt.com/

Pages: 1 ... 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: