blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:29:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272602 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1424860 times)
DungBeetle

View Profile
« Reply #5760 on: September 12, 2014, 11:18:06 AM »

There is a Green Street 3!??

TL900

View Profile
« Reply #5761 on: September 12, 2014, 12:35:56 PM »

Blew up a little bit in chat today for the first time in ages

cliffs 

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #5762 on: September 12, 2014, 04:41:38 PM »

Out of interest, how big are the the fields for the wcoops compared to your normal schedule?

Keep grinding.

265 ko 20k guaranteed got 110k yday

109 rebuy 20k guarantee 160k prizepool

109 10k f/o 10k guarantee 60k prizepool.

This was partly due to the early wcoop yday meaning lots of guys were grinding during this period (and the late wcoop was stud8) but fields are just insane.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5763 on: September 12, 2014, 05:24:48 PM »

Blew up a little bit in chat today for the first time in ages

cliffs 

Lol a little embarrassing.

I lost at v kj
Aj v kt
Tt v k9

All for 25k pots when average was 15k in some wcoop. I then 3bet vs the cut off and facestealer crammed the bb when I wasn't 3bf vs the fish and was strong and he riveted a flush or something so I just said some stupid things about how I hoped his backer was rich and that I wasn't find of his game. 3 hands later I lost the at v 33 on q73r so guess karma was telling me something :p

No more bitching in chat.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #5764 on: September 13, 2014, 06:29:50 PM »

Have you seen American Hustle yet? I really like David O. Russell's films. Silver Linings Playbook is one of my all time favourites. Here's the blurb from IMDB "After a stint in a mental institution, former teacher Pat Solitano moves back in with his parents and tries to reconcile with his ex-wife. Things get more challenging when Pat meets Tiffany, a mysterious girl with problems of her own." I guess you'ld file it under offbeat romance, if that's your kind of thing.

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #5765 on: September 13, 2014, 07:00:47 PM »

which football team do you support?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
vegaslover

View Profile
« Reply #5766 on: September 13, 2014, 07:06:36 PM »

Have you seen American Hustle yet? I really like David O. Russell's films. Silver Linings Playbook is one of my all time favourites. Here's the blurb from IMDB "After a stint in a mental institution, former teacher Pat Solitano moves back in with his parents and tries to reconcile with his ex-wife. Things get more challenging when Pat meets Tiffany, a mysterious girl with problems of her own." I guess you'ld file it under offbeat romance, if that's your kind of thing.

I thought that American Hustle was a pile of shyte, thought it would be much better with the cast
buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #5767 on: September 13, 2014, 07:17:18 PM »

I thought that American Hustle was a pile of shyte, thought it would be much better with the cast

i didnt even think it was that good.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #5768 on: September 13, 2014, 08:04:01 PM »

i didnt even think it was that good.

Yeah, this!

However, I did think that Silver Linings was excellent.

simonnatur

View Profile
« Reply #5769 on: September 13, 2014, 09:23:50 PM »

this sequence of posts made me smile...

Reluctant to race, came home in own time
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5770 on: September 14, 2014, 04:00:10 AM »

Nice to get a little bit of momentum today before a huge Sunday tomorrow.

I came 4th in the WCOOP Hi-Lo second chance and 100th with over 1k in bounties in the 320 progressive after playing a lateish session. It's not about winning money, but its about not having the stress of losing every day.

Football match went great, we won 5-0 and I'm glad I sacrificed a little bit of my session for it.

Was dejected for a lot of my session but it was nice for a couple of things to come together.

Tomorrow is the 10k, huge huge buy in, pretty excited about it. There's also a 1k euro on Winamax and a HUGE Sunday Million on .fr as well as a 700 WCOOP and loads of inflated prizepools because of SCOOP.

I broke my mouse today, finally. Don't worry its the one I've been smashing relentlessly. It had a good run, but going to have to go buy a new one tomorrow, so I'm also going to buy a good headset and make a video of the whole day. It helps me concentrate and if it puts me off I'll just stop. Will potentially sell it later or just give it to my horses.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #5771 on: September 15, 2014, 05:35:33 PM »

Yesterday was terrible Sad worst Sunday I've ever had, top 3 worst days online ever. It happens though I guess, just the way t happened was really brutal.

I bricked the 10k which was obviously always possible and hurt, but I sold a bunch so wasn't too bad. Finally busted Jamming kq over aggro raiser for 15bbs co v bb he had a8. Felt very very comfortable throughout I was by far the most aggressive player and think I played v good.

In the 1k I lost ak v ak when we both had 1.5x average

700 lost aa v jt on 875 for 3x average

100 from the money lost 6x average huge chill was pot with kjdd vs qj vs 99 in huge pot lol

Full tilt is what really tilts me at the moment though.  The cards come out differently depending on how you act. I keep getting it in 80/20 in huge pots and losing and then blaming myself for rubbing bad.

I was actually really happy afterwards though. I went over 2 hand histories at 5-8am and was happy how I played throughout. I played 12 tables v maximum instead of 24 and wasn't auto piloting at all.

Today is the 4max I'm still hungary for success and hopefully it will work itself out before the end of the month.

Bad news is potentially hungary not allowing pokerstars/poker anymore. Very serious problem. In January they announced a legislation but no sites paid the fee. We then got this this morning http://www.szf.hu/hirdetmenyek.html which says stars website will be blocked in 12 days. The client may still work, but were really unsure.

Will stop playing 215 turbos 100ct until I get out if this "little" downswing.

Good news is horses are doing very well. Not so much in terms f results but work rate and studying is very promising to see.

david3103

View Profile
« Reply #5772 on: September 15, 2014, 08:48:24 PM »

Full tilt is what really tilts me at the moment though.  The cards come out differently depending on how you act. I keep getting it in 80/20 in huge pots and losing and then blaming myself for rubbing bad.

say what?

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #5773 on: September 15, 2014, 08:53:32 PM »

Rng keeps spinning on full tilt until u click your option

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #5774 on: September 15, 2014, 08:55:48 PM »

say what?

So close to being my signature Cheesy

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Pages: 1 ... 381 382 383 384 [385] 386 387 388 389 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: