blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 05:40:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272537 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 585 586 587 588 [589] 590 591 592 593 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1421394 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #8820 on: March 19, 2018, 06:09:59 PM »

Did you have time to visit that bar/restaurant Barbounia while you were in Tel-Aviv Pads?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #8821 on: March 22, 2018, 06:19:34 PM »

Disappointed about not get in the super high roller bowl? Confident of getting in another way?

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8822 on: April 07, 2018, 04:16:29 PM »

Still crushing.

Good luck with the healthy eating.

Thanks mate. Been a good first 2 weeks, lost initial water or baby fat or whatever its called thats stored waiting to go away!

Did you have time to visit that bar/restaurant Barbounia while you were in Tel-Aviv Pads?

Hey, the Israeli company had everything lined up for us and sorted unfortunately (or fortunately because it was amazing) but I will be in Tel Aviv a lot for business I believe, so will definitely go soon.

Disappointed about not get in the super high roller bowl? Confident of getting in another way?

Very, nah I won't get a seat. Fuck em Cheesy

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8823 on: April 07, 2018, 04:16:40 PM »

Guys came from all over the world including Brazil, Serbia, Hungary, Finland, Ukraine, America, England, Germany, Austria, Israel and many more to meet the people they work with every day behind their computers. Check out the video from our amazing videographer Gustavo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BivBii-xVQ

We are always looking for new staff to join us and make us bigger and better. Currently we're looking to expand at the following areas, get in touch if interested and enjoy the vid!

- Business Development managers
- Tech & Innovation
- Legal & Finance
- Education
- Human Resources
- Communications
- Marketing & Social Media

and most importannnnntllllllllly players Cheesy

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #8824 on: April 07, 2018, 04:28:57 PM »

Guys came from all over the world including Brazil, Serbia, Hungary, Finland, Ukraine, America, England, Germany, Austria, Israel and many more to meet the people they work with every day behind their computers. Check out the video from our amazing videographer Gustavo!

We are always looking for new staff to join us and make us bigger and better. Currently we're looking to expand at the following areas, get in touch if interested and enjoy the vid!

- Tech & Innovation
- Legal & Finance
- Education
- Human Resources
- Communications

Looks amazing, you must be very proud of what you guys have achieved so far and seems so much more to come. Congrats.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #8825 on: April 07, 2018, 04:54:21 PM »

- Tech & Innovation
- Legal & Finance
- Education
- Human Resources
- Communications

Looks like a sick trip, and great video.

Gustavo has tekkers!

Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8826 on: April 08, 2018, 07:55:46 AM »

Amazing Pads, great work.

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #8827 on: April 09, 2018, 05:31:20 AM »

Pads on ft of 530 hr on stars as well as Tonka who is streaming on twitch right now. 9k viewers. 6 left.
Omm

View Profile
« Reply #8828 on: April 09, 2018, 06:07:02 AM »

Pads on ft of 530 hr on stars as well as Tonka who is streaming on twitch right now. 9k viewers. 6 left.

Pads knocks Tonka out sb v bb,  vs ATos, K flop A river. Tonka straight on the scotch and wonders why he doesn’t run like sunrunner Pads.  Cheesy
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8829 on: April 09, 2018, 07:38:54 AM »

What a fucking grind Jesus!  I had lunch at 1:30, usually I wouldn't start grinding till 6ish, but I was just so pumped to play poker. I spent 5 hours yesterday going over hhs, pio and ICM and was just literally dying to play, hadn't been this hungry in so long. I started and gf was like wtf how come you're starting like 3-4 hours early, but sometimes you just get that long grind feeling.

Had runs in so much stuff, bubbled the 2k on party, went deep in the 1k, like 15/1500 in the 109, lots of runs on stars etc, but finally 1 tabled for like 5 hours and had an amazing final table with Romeopro, Tonka, C. Darwin, Lissi Stinkt and some other heroes in the bounty builder 530. SO many ups, SO many downs, but just so fun. Ended up shipping it for $62k and prob like top 3 happiest I've been after winning, was just a very very fun night of grinding.

Sleeping pattern obv fucked now since we finished at 7:30am. Tomorrow for the first time ever I'm.... cooking! I decided that it was a goal of mine to just cook my food now, anybody who knows me knows how ridiculous this is. Like I legit have 0 idea, never made a meal in 10 years etc, but going to just start with the basics. Peas, Carrots, Cauliflower and chicken. Make 6 portions, 3 for Monday, 3 for Tuesday and see how it goes. Wish me luck!

booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8830 on: April 09, 2018, 09:35:49 AM »

Photos of your cooking please

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #8831 on: April 09, 2018, 05:31:33 PM »

Photos of your cooking please

This, obv.

Congrats on the shippage!

Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8832 on: April 10, 2018, 06:48:05 AM »

Now your goal has to be to ship Masterchef.

And, pics.

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8833 on: April 11, 2018, 02:57:32 AM »

Such a bizzare day yesterday (Monday) I started studying at I think 7pm and told myself 1 hour then cook and then sleep early as had important meeting at lunchtime on Tuesday. I went into some weird state I've never been in before, like very bizarre as I'm usually very chilled but I was like a coder in lock down mode, I just want frantically doing sims over and over, clicking more and more relentlessy, hardly looking at the clock, next minute it was 8am, I was like WTF, I really wanted to carry on, but I had this meeting at 1pm. I dragged myself to sleep, slept immediately and woke up at 4pm. I sent apology email (I didn't really need to be there and went on without me) then jumped in shower, cooked meal and then jumped straight back in where I was yesterday for 3-4 hours. It got to 8pm and decided I should grind.

Played full session, streamed for bitB, won the $530 for $25k and 4th in the Party $1k for $12k.

Definitely the best I've ever played whilst coaching/streaming, but maybe the best I've just ever played full stop. I do hypnotherapy every morning and I try and look back on my self at my best and my worst. My worst is easy, usually my worst session over the last 1-2 months, but the "best" version of myself that I try to visualize and replicate is from 2015 playing the $100r, pretty sad its so long ago, but good to have a new one to use now.

Decided not to go to Barcelona, of course nice to see everybody etc, but my ankle was bad and my mind is 100% in study/sims/grind.

Poker has never been as fun.

tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #8834 on: April 11, 2018, 08:41:29 AM »

Employ a chef n forget about cooking n keep playing
Pages: 1 ... 585 586 587 588 [589] 590 591 592 593 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: