blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 02:09:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272431 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1413546 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« on: September 05, 2010, 11:32:04 PM »

Supernova elite betting action

Terms

I must make supernova elite in 2014

Odds

3/1 in my favor, ie you're 3k for my 1k your 300 for my 100 etc.

Action

Will take a maximum of 50k->150k anybody who I don't know will have to escrow.

"Team"

Cambridge Alex --- $?
Lee H --- $?

Hey guys this is Pleno1 and I have a lot of people messaging me on Skype about private coaching and worked out its going to be best for me to post in here what I can do to help improve your game

What am I playing?

I was previoulsy playing 200-2knl on Microgaming and have now switched to playing more volume of 200-500nl, next year I will attempt to go Supernova Elite.

I have posted dozens of graphs in blogs that Ive been very open about my resuts, I will post a new graph soon with updated winnings

Experience coaching?

In my opinion you can only be a good coach if youve been a bad one. I have coached over 50 people in the last 3 years. I started off as a bad coach and believe now that I have the perfect recipes ready to improve players at all stakes up to 500nl.

I am currently coaching numerous people in fast poker games including big winners at 500nl. I can of course give contact details of those guys who will be happy to vouch

Coaching programmes

I do numerous different services, all of which can be beneficial to everybody out there. Remember if you have a birthday coming up and your girlfriend is awful at buying you things then send her the thread! Likewise, maybe you have a friend who you want to spoil for whatever reason

I think my coachings are HIGHLY competitive. I spend a lot of time outside of coachings talking about poker and other stuff with the students and I believe that I take the coaching to the "next" level.

Long Term Buddies  :f_love:

What is it?

This will be a block of 5 coachings

Step 1 - I watch you play for 30-40 minutes
Step 2- I write you an email with my thoughts on your game, what can improve etc and then list a 5 week training program where we will tackle different areas and plan a detailed, action plan on how each lesson will look like and what we will learn and why.

You can send me as many hand histories throughout the week, speak about anything you want and everything is involved in the price rather than add ons or extras.

Reccomended for - Players who want to make a serious effort at moving up stakes
Price - 700

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bish. Bash. Bosh

What is it?

The simplest form of coaching, I will go over a video (together with you) of your game, playing 4 tables  (this can also be done live) I will go into as much detail as time allows regarding your game, where it currently stands, where it needs to go and how you should do it.

Reccomended for - Underconfident grinders who want ti quickly go over their game. Maybe you are on a downswing, or just want to experience coaching for the first time
Price - 100 USD per hour

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Homework is for grinders

What is it?

This is a 1 hour session where you write to me at least 5 days before the session with something you want to improve on. I will work out a session and email you at least 3 days before the session to prepare the necessary materials (stats etc) for the session and we will try to fix the things you are uncomfortable with

Reccomended for - Guys who really love to disect their game and dont mind putting some extra hours in offline to make sure their game is tip-top
Price - 125 USD per hour

Video review

What is it?

You will send me a 30-40 minute video of you playing 4 tables. I will then write a full transcipt of how I view your game, what can improve, what you do well (confidence is a big thing) and where to go next. We will then do a Skype call tlater in the week to go over it.

Reccomended for - Students of the game who want to learn more about their game and find out the little things that make the big differences
Price - 100 USD per hour

Sweat Session

What is it?

I will play 4 tables of no limit and go through my thought processes for all decisions. You can ask anything you like.

Reccomended for -  Guys who want to see the little things that big winners do and try and learn something from watching rather than being watched.
Price - 100 USD per 45 minutes

Top 20

What is it?

You send me your top 10 biggest winning and top 10 biggest losing hands and I go into detail regarding the hands. Alternatively you can choose 10 hands which fall outside of these and I will go into great depth

Reccomended for -  Guys who want to make sure things are standard
Price - 50 dollars per 10 in depth or 20 biggest hands of the month

Real Life!!!

What is it?

I will invite you to my house in Hungary where there will be a grind set up ready for your arrival. We will do a minimum of 4 hours coaching per day and all meals and beverages will be completely free. I will show you around the city, we will hang out, grind together, do lots of studying and go into real lockdown. Accomodation is OF COURSE included. There may be other grinders here living but you will get all of the attention and their influence should be a positive thing.

Reccomended for - Guys who want to make a MASSIVE effort and be in a high tempo enviroment
Price - 1500 for 3 days

« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 06:32:04 PM by pleno1 » Logged

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 11:37:16 PM »

GLGLGLGL
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 11:47:58 PM »

glglglglglg

Just me
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2010, 11:50:14 PM »

GLGLGLGL

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2010, 11:50:48 PM »

First bit of help I need from you guys is a new nickname. Something com that is related to blonde pls. Winnnnarrrr gets a drink.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2010, 01:47:35 AM »

Good luck in your goals.

There is a question as to whether the player with the highest ROI at heads up games is the best player, or merely the best bum hunter.

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2010, 01:56:04 AM »

First bit of help I need from you guys is a new nickname. Something com that is related to blonde pls. Winnnnarrrr gets a drink.

pleno2

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2010, 03:16:07 PM »

pleno2

1onelp    ?

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2010, 05:37:30 PM »

Settled for.... Gareth Bale.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2010, 04:49:07 PM »

weeeeeeeeeeeee looks like Newcastle going to win. Ben Arfa too, shame that we got beat off Blackpool last week otherwise would of been an amazing start to the season. Got them in that handicap league too. weeeeee.

Need to buy a new laptop to do this grind on, anyone got a netbook? Play poker on them? What they like?

Oh and I'm doing the blonde updates on Oct 2/3 looking forward to speaking to a few I havn't met yet.

DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2010, 05:11:28 PM »

glgl, I've never used one but a netbook doesn't sound like a great idea. You're pretty much restricted to one tabling and holdem manager auto import takes up a fair amount of memory. Having that running and the poker client as well as a web browser might not run too smoothly? Actually my first reaction was that its really small, you could too easily throw it at something Wink

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2010, 05:27:00 PM »

ha this is too true. im a freelance journo, so want something smallish to take round with me and thought that because i'm playing HU I'll not be playing anything above 4 tables so wont be too bad. Not sure if I'll use HM, may just save HH and convert on other laptop I have.

wubble
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2010, 10:27:40 PM »

Settled for.... Gareth Bale.

Gareth fkn Bale??

i like anagrams of peoples names so was thinking more 'ta prick' Wink

gl in ur quest little fella Smiley
gribbo

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2010, 09:52:20 PM »

hows this going? best of luck!
DMorgan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2010, 02:41:25 AM »

Its gunna be really tough to be the best at your stakes if you're playing $100s in a year. There are plenty of really good regs that just don't want to play higher because they don't want to deal with the swings etc.

gl though, updates?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: