blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 03:32:40 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272431 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1413565 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2010, 12:56:29 PM »

played 100 games and won 76, just off money though not this roll. Still looking for a suitable website, really confident in the actual games and the 10's/20's are ridic soft on ipoker/stars/tilt

epic
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/19/high-stakes-pl-nl/wanted-live-female-assistant-poker-student-854393/

netbooks are toooooooo small! buying either a sony vaio tomoz or apple mac, will have it for DTD on Sat where I'm helping Tighty with the updates, come holla there everyone Smiley

ohhh and gareth bale is incred! was at southampton till i was 16 and he was a really top lad. don't talk to him as much anymore though.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2010, 01:11:21 PM »

i hate 2p2 threads they get so many responses that are stupid and each thread is like 20+ pages long. It takes forever to read

Just me
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2010, 03:15:46 PM »

bsnssksdfghjukls,c just went and bought a white sony vaio, got home and it was silver! Sighhhhhhhhhh. White >>>>>> black >>>>>>>>>>>>> pink>silver.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2010, 04:09:11 PM »

FMEL, just called John Lewis complaining how could someone get something so easy mixed up?!?! The very polite lady informed me that she wasn't even aware that they did a silver version but was very very sorry and would ring me back ASAP. I didn't want to open the laptop in case they wouldn't take it back. Was semi annoyed at this point so just thought fuck it and opened it. White inside. Sigh, she called back quickly, very apologetic I asked if the white version was white on the outside she said no. I apologised for wasting her time. Anyway set it up in like 10 mins and it seems to be doing the job ok, i.e I can log on Blonde/Open my emails and have full tilt AND stars both running. Heaven.

Elsewhere... Andy Carroll's going to be in the England senior squad! Jesus, I really hope he doesn't get built up as a world class stirker too soon. He is good and although he's scored a hat-trick this season against one of the better teams he is by no means a goalscorer so hopefully the fans won't start booing him if he doesn't score 20 goals. You might think wtf, but Newcastle fans are very very unrealistic. I played with him from u8's to u12's and he was a very nice yet obviously "thick" lad. He has done some stupid things in the last 3 years but better doing it when he's 18 and learning I guess. Also big thumbs up to Joey Barton who has been absolutely outstanding this season, both with his performances and his conduct, off and on the pitch. England squad? Why not?

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2010, 04:46:08 PM »

Why did u go to john lewis to buy a lap top? Surely online is better

Just me
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2010, 04:55:23 PM »

In town, was a decent price, 2 year warranty etc.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2010, 10:32:33 AM »

having such a weird train journey.. Family of 4 seated next to me, sitting by himself is the peculiar father who looks a lot like albert einstein.. His very annoying yet very blonde son, almost nazi looking is slavering whilst trying to hug me and crying that I'm rejecting him? Marv. His very attractive (8/10) mum is openly breast feeding his baby sister.  You couldn't make this up.

thetank

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2010, 10:41:52 AM »

Nowt wrong with breast feeding on a train. Baby needs fed when baby needs fed. Do you want her to do it in a train toilet? fk that

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2010, 10:43:01 AM »

Why don't you ask Einstein if he wants to swap seats with you?

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2010, 10:54:28 AM »

lol obv nothing wrong with ridiculous fit milf breast feeding just added to the strange journey. There was actually a spare seat next to einstein but kid decided he wanted to roam around and be a nuisance.

sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2010, 12:54:39 PM »

Good drills for weird einstein dude bagging a fit milf  Tongue

weird einstein > pleno  Grin

sigh. [X] true.

fyp

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 09, 2010, 12:26:16 PM »

1)why do I always find myself sat next to a screaming baby on a train?

2)why is there armrests on trains with no "click"? Theres literally no point of them.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2010, 02:02:33 PM »

Back from Brighton, had a really good time. John Eames impressed me immensely, really really good player. Pab pretty much owned the final table so was fun watching that too.

Played 110 more HU sngs and won 73. Going to play 100 more of the $10 level and then if I keep up same roi then it will be safe to say that I can beat this level (although obv 1000+ games would be a better indicator, I'm not going to stay around playing these games when I'm super over rolled for them and super confident I can crush them)

I don't expect the $20's to be much different tbh, the regs seem pretty bad. Probably won't see a big improvement until the 50's, but would like to play around 300-500 games at the 20's just to make sure/get this roll up abit.

Although I said I wasn't going to, I have been playing a few other games, mainly HU 100plo, which is really fun, the regs on the boss network are abs tez and I'm up 11 bi's over 2k hands.

Shout out for SuuPrlim (def 100% got that wrong) but "lildaves" blog is the nuts and really enjoy reading that, blog moarrrrrr.

Out to interview Jack Elwood now for PokerPlayer, so look out for that in the next couple of months issues.

Run gooooood and win those flips everyone.

paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2010, 02:20:31 PM »

what do u consider a good roll for hu sngs?

Just me
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2010, 02:33:09 PM »

Well I just put 1k a side for this as if I put like 5k on I would have to be playing pretty high. 30bi's is quite aggressive I think, but anything over 50 is too cautious IMO. Sticking between 30-50 and taking shots etc is fine IMO, but understand people who do 10-30 and people who do 50-70 as well.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: