blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:23:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1416367 times)
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #1050 on: October 25, 2011, 12:26:35 PM »

i'd play it if it was 5k plo and you offered me 4.5/1 side action.

nit.

I hope you get taken up on your challenge by like Tom Bentham and get absolutely destroyed

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: October 25, 2011, 12:28:20 PM »

lol 4.5/1 is a bad price for me imo. its probably closer to 7/8's.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: October 25, 2011, 07:30:11 PM »

Hi mate,

sicilidonk's acct is ok, 77dave sent some $ just now, so any prob with the acct should be sorted now.

tyty

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #1053 on: October 25, 2011, 07:37:32 PM »

How is the pokers goin atm PeeLeno?

Let's have some hands from TBITB

@GreekStein on twitter.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: October 25, 2011, 08:17:42 PM »

@Vinni. I need to send in $ I think as the fish doesnt have a £ account in stars lolol

edit: sent.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: October 25, 2011, 08:19:41 PM »

@Greeky - After my September I took few weeks off poker to chillax.

Starting a 10k hands hu challenge against somebody next week. Going to make a semi big deal about it and post as many hands as possible. He will be checking blog so for dynamics its important I don't post all.

Will be giving regular updates after each session and hoping to take it downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Dubai

View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: October 25, 2011, 08:23:13 PM »

Anybody want to play 10k hands HU, 50/100nl? can bet on side if you want too.

can i check if this is the old fashioned 50/100 nl

or the new school 0.25-0.50/ 0.5-1

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: October 25, 2011, 08:30:44 PM »

Anybody want to play 10k hands HU, 50/100nl? can bet on side if you want too.

can i check if this is the old fashioned 50/100 nl

or the new school 0.25-0.50/ 0.5-1

it's .50/1 Dave before you get much excited.

How's poker gone up until before your time off? You used to post about it all the time, then last we heard you were playing 1knl and no posts! ffs Porridge Lionheart

@GreekStein on twitter.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: October 25, 2011, 09:20:05 PM »

I planned to make a big deposit on PKR last week and play their 600nl games and taking shots at their 1knl games. Unfortunately I spent 3 hours trying to get a deposit of over 800$ allowed. This wasn't granted and I meh'd it off after gg'n the 800 Tongue

I know alot of the regs on the site and they have an incorrect image of me that I thought would work really well for me.

I was staked by two of them for HUNL earlier in the year before I went on an online heater and lost around 60bi's when running insannnnely bad, was actually still up or close in ev which is pretty sick as morale is low when grinding with no clear vision of getting out of MU. Anyway I won't go into things too much, but they think I take one specific line alllllll the time and after playing vs one of their horses last week they thought I was going for this line in a spot I'd just never do it. So really want to play vs them as much as possible.

I love challenges in poker, I'm constantly trying to play good players heads up and really learn/improve. I had that reallllly good match vs TLN last month where I won 11bi's and completely outplayed him, it made me feel so good about my game. I've actually had a reallllly good year poker wise even though I havn't played as much. I've won 3 decent sized comps, WCOOP final table for 5 figures and lots of live success both in Vegas and Gibraltar. It's hard to say how many bi's I've won live as I've lost track but it's definitely alot and havn't had more than 350bb downswing.

We have three French interns who are predominantly online players, one of them, Gautier played with me live and spoke about how my table presence and table captaincy was different from anything he'd seen.

Tournament wise, I havn't played much since WCOOP, think I did one huuuuge sesison where I came 2nd in a 15k gaurantee comp. I was approached to play every Sunday without makeup for 15% of myself, but decided to turn that down as would rather punt off my own roll when playing comps and taking some shots.

I have big plans for next year but can't really speak about them for obvious reasons. I absolutely loved Vegas this year and hppefully my stay next year will be extended a litte Smiley

Anyway, will play James Mackenzie for 10k hands starting next week, I'm going to get a deeeeeecent amount of side action and hopefully win alot. I know his camp want to bet alot on him, but I'm very confident I'm a favourite, if anyone wants to bet against them then let me know and I'll sort it out. Promise I got my A game and I'm in the zone atm. Prob can get upto 10k worth of action and although I don't want to go into any details pre match I'm extrmeely confident (obv wouldnt play if didnt think I'd win Tongue) and can talk vs pm.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: October 25, 2011, 09:25:40 PM »

Started staking a guy today for 100nl, he's going to be sick sick good. You know when you just get a feeling about someone? He's a grinding machine and I put him on a palce with like 20% rb maximum, want him to be a huuuuge crusher and think he can beat 400nl before long. Really good fundamentals such as barreling in good spots and 3b/4b/5b with dynamics and just understands game flow really well. He had a good start and will keep posting about him too.

Stable is getting really nice now, its small which si good as dont want any future finance problems with not being able to feed hungry horses but still room for 1 or 2 more.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #1060 on: October 25, 2011, 09:26:42 PM »

Also, bought my parents season tickets for Newcastle today.

Not ridic expensive, but bought them best seats in ground basically, they love it there too. Both huge fans, Dad is gutted I put any $ in the "fat basatards" pocket though Cheesy

pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: October 25, 2011, 09:41:39 PM »

Not ridic expensive, but bought them best seats in ground basically, they love it there too. Both huge fans, Dad is gutted I put any $ in the "fat basatards" pocket though Cheesy

Get the half price deal ? Great offer.

buzzharvey22

View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: October 25, 2011, 09:43:26 PM »

real life or FM?
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #1063 on: October 25, 2011, 09:44:25 PM »

How did you meet your backer?

Ever wanted to leave and play own dime or w/e?

Things always been good between you both, even during the 60bi downswing?

How's the toasty live games where you are?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 09:51:24 PM by GreekStein » Logged

@GreekStein on twitter.

NoflopsHomer
Malcontent

Enchantment? Enchantment!

View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: October 25, 2011, 09:50:19 PM »

real life or FM?

<3

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: