blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:12:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1416044 times)
TL900

View Profile
« Reply #4110 on: January 02, 2014, 08:39:57 AM »

Sick stellar reward brags itt.

@MtSpewmore
Quote from: jgcblack
I wouldn't normally try so hard, but didn't have another opportunity I could wait for. I wasn't ready to surrender what I WANTED SO MUCH, that easily, I couldn't guarantee a call with me staying stoic and relying on a flinch "top pair" calling reflex.
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4111 on: January 02, 2014, 08:51:16 AM »

Sick stellar reward brags itt.

Haha yeh showing all of these until the bigggggg one.

And yeah gilly, legooooo

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #4112 on: January 02, 2014, 02:11:02 PM »

I was going to bet against you but now I'm happy I held off. Answer my qns from above! Ingrid world champ at?!?

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4113 on: January 03, 2014, 03:18:03 AM »

Day 2 - January 2nd

VPPs earned today - 5484
VPPs earned total - 7683
VPP Pace - 5478

Great day today, I moved into the new house, set up shop and have a very great set up here where I am extremely comfortable. Ahead of pace with a big weekend to go, looking forward to getting over the 1% mark pretty soon.

Tomorrow will be unpacking and going to buy linen and essentials for the house.  Probably get a nice dinner and then get on the grind.

Picture of my home town bridges in comparison to the Budapest picture yesterday.

Click to see full-size image.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4114 on: January 03, 2014, 11:32:19 AM »

What is your view on this, Mr Plinop?

http://pokerfuse.com/news/poker-room-news/winamax-players-can-now-change-screen-names-every-six-months-02-01/

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4115 on: January 03, 2014, 11:53:59 AM »

I like it, actually I just watched the 90 minute UB documentary. WOW have you seen this? Really really ridiculous.

Regards to the link, everybody always talks about protecting the fish, but its almost impossible right now. Guys on stars use a script where they can enter a username, as soon as that guy sits down on the table they instantly will sit to the direct left of the "fish". They dont touch a button they have a written script to do it all. When I look in my zoom lobbies I decide if Im going to play or not by how much "green" there is, ie how many players I have marked as a fish.

The thing is with a lot of fish they will play and lose constantly for a week, 10 days, 2 weeks, 2 months maybe. By this time they can be totally cleared out, these are the guys we need to protect, the guys who play every single day for 10 years see it as a hobby and whilst protecting them is important, I think its more the guys who play for a week and dont enjoy being hunted down by regulars and decide to not come back. Every 6 months seems a little bit too long for me. W

Party Poker used to be 3 months however it was a disadvantage to the regular players. My friend is Slovak and played high stakes games, everybody else was from Canada or the UK. Every 3 months they all change their names, but the location showed in the lobby and everybody knew who my friend was no matter what. Its the same if there is a fish from dominican republic or wherever, they will stand out like a sore thumb.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #4116 on: January 03, 2014, 01:01:39 PM »

I like it, actually I just watched the 90 minute UB documentary. WOW have you seen this? Really really ridiculous.

Regards to the link, everybody always talks about protecting the fish, but its almost impossible right now. Guys on stars use a script where they can enter a username, as soon as that guy sits down on the table they instantly will sit to the direct left of the "fish". They dont touch a button they have a written script to do it all. When I look in my zoom lobbies I decide if Im going to play or not by how much "green" there is, ie how many players I have marked as a fish.

The thing is with a lot of fish they will play and lose constantly for a week, 10 days, 2 weeks, 2 months maybe. By this time they can be totally cleared out, these are the guys we need to protect, the guys who play every single day for 10 years see it as a hobby and whilst protecting them is important, I think its more the guys who play for a week and dont enjoy being hunted down by regulars and decide to not come back. Every 6 months seems a little bit too long for me. W

Party Poker used to be 3 months however it was a disadvantage to the regular players. My friend is Slovak and played high stakes games, everybody else was from Canada or the UK. Every 3 months they all change their names, but the location showed in the lobby and everybody knew who my friend was no matter what. Its the same if there is a fish from dominican republic or wherever, they will stand out like a sore thumb.

If we are talking about protecting fish, shouldn't locations be hidden so they are less easily identifiable? Though I guess this makes collusion more difficult to detect.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #4117 on: January 03, 2014, 01:11:26 PM »

Hi Pleno , a very rare question . If someone change their screename , can players still know who he was before . Example if player A change his screename ftom A to B , will all the reg knew that he was player A even though he had change his screen name to B ? Thanks and happy new year
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #4118 on: January 03, 2014, 01:40:06 PM »

Hi Pleno , a very rare question . If someone change their screename , can players still know who he was before . Example if player A change his screename ftom A to B , will all the reg knew that he was player A even though he had change his screen name to B ? Thanks and happy new year

no they wont.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
CHIPPYMAN

View Profile
« Reply #4119 on: January 03, 2014, 02:40:55 PM »

no they wont.

Thanks
The Camel

Under my tree, being a troll.

View Profile
« Reply #4120 on: January 03, 2014, 10:40:33 PM »

Don't forget that Pokerstars are giving a free 1k vpps with the code JUMPSTART

Congratulations to the 2012 League Champion - Stapleton Atheists

"Keith The Camel, a true champion!" - Brent Horner 30th December 2012

"I dont think you're a wanker Keith" David Nicholson 4th March 2013
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #4121 on: January 03, 2014, 11:24:14 PM »

15 VPPs for bronze star... Everybody wins

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #4122 on: January 03, 2014, 11:33:39 PM »

That available to anyone? Might dust off the old account.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4123 on: January 03, 2014, 11:38:51 PM »

January Jumpstart

From January 02, the January Jumpstart will be giving players free VPPs in January - all you have to do is enter the Star Code JUMPSTART before January 08.

The VPP Boost is calculated based on your VIP status at the time you opted-in as indicated below:

BronzeStar: 15 VPP boost
ChromeStar: 25 VPP boost
SilverStar: 125 VPP boost
GoldStar: 625 VPP boost
PlatinumStar+: 1,000 VPP boost

theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #4124 on: January 03, 2014, 11:39:41 PM »

GL this year pads.  Looking forward to the SNE sweat.
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 273 274 [275] 276 277 278 279 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: