blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 12:19:45 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272595 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1424105 times)
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #4140 on: January 06, 2014, 03:45:55 PM »

I was going to post newcastle to try and pull on the heart strings but then i went for this one my favorite city i have visited.

Click to see full-size image.

My fav place too mate, been a few times, but not for 5 years or so....
Luke Barradell

View Profile
« Reply #4141 on: January 06, 2014, 04:26:45 PM »

Ive just made the best video Ive ever made I think. Its part of my video package but I think its really really helpful.

Post a picture of a nice city in the thread here (maximum 5 people can post a picture, once the 5th person has posted please nobody else) and Ill send the person who posted the picture I like best, the video for free.

I think it can really help you if you play cash and maybe add 2-3bb-100 to your winrate

For those of you who have bought the package, I send it on the 10th January as planned still.

Are your videos beneficial to people who play lower stakes and not just 100NL+?

GL with the SNE chase as well
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #4142 on: January 06, 2014, 06:44:32 PM »

I was going to post newcastle to try and pull on the heart strings but then i went for this one my favorite city i have visited.

Where is that?

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #4143 on: January 06, 2014, 06:48:54 PM »

The mountain is a good clue quite a famous one

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4144 on: January 06, 2014, 07:04:56 PM »

Ive just made the best video Ive ever made I think. Its part of my video package but I think its really really helpful.

Post a picture of a nice city in the thread here (maximum 5 people can post a picture, once the 5th person has posted please nobody else) and Ill send the person who posted the picture I like best, the video for free.

I think it can really help you if you play cash and maybe add 2-3bb-100 to your winrate

For those of you who have bought the package, I send it on the 10th January as planned still.

Are your videos beneficial to people who play lower stakes and not just 100NL+?

GL with the SNE chase as well

25-400nl is who i created the series for.

BORNTOBUBBLE wins, ping me on skype bro.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4145 on: January 06, 2014, 07:16:47 PM »

Where is that?

hint - www.capeintern.com/uploads/files/Image/Pictures/Cape_Town_Jun_09
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #4146 on: January 06, 2014, 07:21:19 PM »

Cheers Pads will give it a full review!

and using the link to guess the place is cheating!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4147 on: January 07, 2014, 06:34:53 AM »

January 6th

VPPs earned today - 1847
VPPs earned total -  . 25236
VPP Pace - 16438

My sleeping pattern has been really bad this morning I went to bed at 10am and made myself wake up at 2pm to help fix it.

I woke up and visited Ingrid and the dogs which was nice.

I went to sleep at 11.30 and woke up around 6am.

I'm going to try and stay up till 12 tonight and then gradually fix the body clock.

Tuesdaysnis my private coaching day where I don't really play but coach for the day and I don't coach any other day anymore.

So I have appointments lined up throughout the day as well as a meditation class at 2.30 teaching me how to meditate and this will be crucial pre, post and during sessions.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4148 on: January 07, 2014, 10:18:48 PM »

January 7th

VPPs earned today - 3064
VPPs earned total -  . 28300
VPP Pace - 19026

Today was a good day. It was my day off but I played a few hours still. Made a nice amount and got dem vpps in. My housemate Uzi is grinding PLO for SNE too so we motivate eachother really well.

I woke up early this morning so had a nap later on, but started the day off really well. I had a 30 minute shower with really loud and positive music, I felt really good haha, continued onto the streets where I went out in the snow in some shorts and slipper to have some OJ and some toast. I had this huge smile on my face and was enjoying life and people would have thought wtf is he smiling about by himself but I was enjoying it. I sent some emails on my ipad to friends I hadnt spoke to in a while and then came back and did some private coaching.

Went out for lunch to a really nice restaurant that is literally below my house and then came back and napped.  Woke up and played a few hours and ran pretty well.

ruud

View Profile
« Reply #4149 on: January 07, 2014, 10:22:08 PM »

when are we getting the tour of da crib?
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4150 on: January 07, 2014, 10:26:22 PM »

Avid reader of your diary , always insightful and entertaining.

Loved this bit...

January 7th

I had a 30 minute shower with really loud and positive music, I felt really good haha, continued onto the streets where I went out in the snow in some shorts and slipper to have some OJ and some toast. I had this huge smile on my face and was enjoying life and people would have thought wtf is he smiling about by himself but I was enjoying it.

reminds me so much of myself a lifetime ago. I just can't  stop smiling.

Thank you.

Good luck with your future endeavours.

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4151 on: January 08, 2014, 08:25:51 AM »

Hey ruud

Probably next week,we still have some more stuff to come in.

Thanks for the nice words the silent observers posting always makes you happy you continue the blog through doubtful times.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4152 on: January 08, 2014, 09:13:16 AM »

Currently in the process of trying to find a personal chef to cook meals for us most days...

Me - Hi, so what exactly do you do right now?
Applicant - I work on a horse racing field, Im 32.
Me - That sounds cool, Im a big animal lover too. What hours do you work?
Applicant - But Im not so sure about this, Im an economist, a business woman.

An economist horse poop picker upperer business woman! She sounds perfect.

Were going to trial 10 people out over the next 2 weeks, coming to the house, cooking us a different dinner, and then use 2-4 of them and have different meals on different days.

Ill take some pics of the meals we end up getting made in the trial period, hopefully Im still alive next week!

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #4153 on: January 08, 2014, 09:40:33 AM »

Cook? Ya lazy bastards  Grin
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4154 on: January 08, 2014, 11:46:02 AM »

Cook? Ya lazy bastards  Grin

Easiest job in the world, Pads only eats three thing.
Pages: 1 ... 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: