blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:21:10 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272480 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1416326 times)
Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #4935 on: April 23, 2014, 06:07:55 PM »

Personally i think he makes it sound difficult. BITB tho
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4936 on: April 24, 2014, 12:01:25 AM »

Was 99% sure i wasnt going to grind today. I just didnt feel it and missed the early 265ko that i look forward to playing. I decided to reg from 6-8 and managed to get a win (chop as marginal chip leader) in the 22 action hour for 2.7k and a couple small scores for a smallish (1.5k) winning day.

Unsure about tomorrow or not. Im likely going to not grind and do something else instead but lets see.

I made this thread on 2p2 which should be pretty fun, feel free to get involved.

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/61/mtt-community/actual-scoop-prop-bet-thread-1437204/#post43001033

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4937 on: April 24, 2014, 12:08:36 AM »

Didn't fancy it, so only nicked a bag <3

Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #4938 on: April 24, 2014, 12:12:05 AM »

Didn't fancy it, so only nicked a bag <3

lol a weeks work or more for most of us........hi ho hi ho......
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #4939 on: April 24, 2014, 12:17:39 AM »

We never get charged at the end of the week Wink

Junior Senior

View Profile
« Reply #4940 on: April 24, 2014, 01:16:47 PM »

Gonna stop reading this diary. It's getting a bit samey.
Woke up, won earliest out of bed prop bet
Ate steak, won dinner flip
Walked dogs, I was fastest
Got home, won that
Grinded, played my c game and only won a few K

Can't you throw in a few beats for balance and maybe some pictures of birds (in the gym or garden). No concrete though!

WAL

BITB
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4941 on: April 24, 2014, 01:23:55 PM »

Gonna stop reading this diary. It's getting a bit samey.
Woke up, won earliest out of bed prop bet
Ate steak, won dinner flip
Walked dogs, I was fastest
Got home, won that
Grinded, played my c game and only won a few K

Can't you throw in a few beats for balance and maybe some pictures of birds (in the gym or garden). No concrete though!

WAL

BITB

Oi!

Incidentally, just seen the author of this diary in the first episode of the UKPC TV series, which airs, I think, next Monday. Mr L was amongst the chip leaders on Day 1a.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #4942 on: April 24, 2014, 01:26:14 PM »

I'm with JS. You read the updates every Monday and have to double check the page number to make sure you haven't accidentally clicked the week before.

Smiley

More graphs, please.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Amatay

View Profile
« Reply #4943 on: April 24, 2014, 08:22:23 PM »

Pleno solves Poker.

There is no better feeling than rocking up in a city for the first time, with nowhere to stay and everything new - so liberating.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4944 on: April 24, 2014, 09:21:24 PM »

Pleno solves Poker.

pretty sure him sorting his internet would increase his winrate by double rofl
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4945 on: April 24, 2014, 10:00:41 PM »

Pleno solves Poker.

i was sat out to play fifa, was a good hourly decision.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4946 on: April 24, 2014, 10:07:05 PM »

Pleno solves Poker.

i was sat out to play fifa, was a good hourly decision.

I don't believe you....
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #4947 on: April 25, 2014, 04:03:27 AM »

Went to dinner with Ingrid tonight at a really nice restaurant that we like. They do this all day breakfast, but they always find it so weird that i order pancakes for starter before a rare fillet steak. They again didnt remember to take the syrup off my pancakes which was pretty tilting. Theres nothing worse than a know it all waitress who doesnt bring a pen and paper to the table, then next time you go is offended when you repeat everything 5 times.

Half way through the dinner Ingrid was like "omg theres x" then this continued for 20 minutes untill all the biggest actors in Budapest were in the restaurant, they all moved to the back and through the doors into a theatre room that was there and something interesting was going on but my Hungarian is non existant so I didnt know what was going on.

I got back and regged for 90 minutes with no real success, all of the above praise is all really kind and stuff but it annoys me. Not you guys personally but theres no such thing as poker being solved, it is a forever evolving game. I last week looked at the sharkscopes of 5-6 very well known uK guys and was super shocked at their results. Mostly what happened was they played small stakes, had a big roi, binked a big one, got lots of recognition then lost for 5000+ games. I assume its because they didnt work hard or assumed they could only play on Sunday. I absolutely dont want to follow in their footsteps. I truly believe you get out what you put into this game, Im so so hungry right now and really want to play and learn and study and learn so much even though I have been doing so for the last 3-4 years. Every day I grind I think to myself, "wow i really should know this, im losing a lot of equity not knowing it" Basically I am anything but the finished article in poker, i have ran pretty good, I understand that, I also feel like i have played a lot better than my opponents, but im very aware there is, and always will be a lot of room for improvement.

I see regulars who have been "professionals" for 6 years make such such big mistakes on a daily basis. Everybody says that poker is dead but if a guy has been making money for 6 years and still not learned super basic fundamentals why is the game necessarily going to get significantly tougher over the next 5 years, im kinda sick of hearing poker is going to be dead, im pretty sure if you work harder than the other lazier regs then you will be just fine.

Over the next 10 days (most likely mon-thur next week) I am going to be doing a tonne of hh reviews in preperation for SCOOP. Im also going to play a little bit of some of the "other games" so that I can play the lows and mediums in SCOOP.

I have been watching a lot of documentaries recently, usually crime ones, not sure if anybody is interested but may leave one at the end of some of my blog posts incase anybody wants to watch.

#Invalid YouTube Link#

The Craigslist Killer

Craigslist is a website where you can buy whatever you want or find services that you need. In this case this med student at Boston University used it to help with his darker sexual fantasies that he hid from his fellow med student fiance. Things got a little out of hand as some of the girls he met found out there was a darker side to this dorky looking student.

titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4948 on: April 25, 2014, 02:37:37 PM »

but they always find it so weird that i order pancakes for starter before a rare fillet steak. They again didnt remember to take the syrup off my pancakes which was pretty tilting.

wat

lol

has your food eating not evolved yet?
Longy
Professional Hotel Locator.
Learning Centre Group

Go Ducks!

View Profile
« Reply #4949 on: April 25, 2014, 05:22:36 PM »

I can't wait for BITB to start crushing livaments. All these Vegan, Health obsessed poker players will start following Pleno's diet, it will be incred.

Pages: 1 ... 326 327 328 329 [330] 331 332 333 334 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: