blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:33:48 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 415 416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422 423 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1421813 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6270 on: December 22, 2014, 09:56:20 AM »

Kept my composure and my head tonight and won one of the toughest majors, the Sunday 6max for 25k outright. Probably more of an in depth write up tomorrow but going to watch the apprentice now.

Happy Mondays.

It just goes on......

Very well done.

Don't forget to take a carrier bag to the British Poker Awards. (See Post in my Diary about you & those Awards).  

It's quite amusing, in some ways, how you keep doing it.

just like that

Click to see full-size image.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2014, 09:59:50 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
redsimon

View Profile
« Reply #6271 on: December 22, 2014, 10:13:15 AM »

It isn't a true Monday morning unless you log into this diary and see Pads has crushed it yet again in a Sunday Major Smiley Well done!

Success has many parents but failure is an orphan

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk
marcro

View Profile
« Reply #6272 on: December 22, 2014, 10:39:58 AM »

Kept my composure and my head tonight and won one of the toughest majors, the Sunday 6max for 25k outright. Probably more of an in depth write up tomorrow but going to watch the apprentice now.

Happy Mondays.

Well done!

Has there ever been a consistent win rate like this recorded by anyone before?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6273 on: December 22, 2014, 10:50:08 AM »

Happy Mondays.

Well done!

Has there ever been a consistent win rate like this recorded by anyone before?

I don't recall it, though I don't really follow the Big Boys.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #6274 on: December 22, 2014, 02:52:51 PM »

Holy Cow.

Rename - Cash Machine.

Amazing! WP...again

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
TREX1278
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #6275 on: December 23, 2014, 06:13:15 AM »

great job!!!!!!!  It feels good to post my 1st post in your thread
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #6276 on: December 24, 2014, 03:25:55 AM »

good yet slightly annoying day on the felt. came 10th in the bigger162 which is always a bit bigger on Tuesdays because of the Super Tuesday, was 6/10 and busted in 10th where I limp/shoved A3hh on the button for 25bbs vs extremely aggressive bb after sb completed. Felt fine. Won an ept seat for 5.3k euros and final tabled a 100 turbo, was pretty sick actually. I went all in with AA vs an open, he had JJ, flop was KQ4, 7, J otr and my computer just switched off, I thought I was dreaming or something but realised I didn't have my battery plugged in. Took me 3 minutes to get back and lost an all in to bust, was pretty tilting at the time, my mistakes though I guess.

Did a lot of Christmas shopping today, finished it all in fact, in Hungary we celebrate on the 24th so will be having a dinner on the 24th and 25th this year.

Merry Xmas all, I won't see you on the tables nor the forums for the next couple of days, thanks for all the love this year, I know I don't reply to every most, but I read them all and always extremely grateful.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
chelseaboy

View Profile
« Reply #6277 on: December 24, 2014, 03:59:41 AM »

Congrats on an incredible year!! All the best for 2015 Smiley

Tractor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6278 on: December 24, 2014, 07:55:41 AM »

Amazing year Pleno, I have a feeling 2015 could be even better for you. GL

Can i please ask where most of you purchase your crack from?

Dapper Street Menswear
Young_gun

View Profile
« Reply #6279 on: December 25, 2014, 07:17:56 PM »

Amazing year Pleno, I have a feeling 2015 could be even better for you. GL

Surely not possible Wink

Nice result again sir, best of british for next year too!

Twitter: @johnnybev1987
#skypokerteamhitsquad
#lovethegame
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #6280 on: December 29, 2014, 04:42:11 AM »

terrible Sunday, consolation was I started very late so damage limitation. I went really deep in the brawl but punted it with 12 left. I was 5/12 with all the short stacks on my table and the chip leader, I opened and he 3bet the button and I jammed 30 with a7, he was playing like 34/28/14 but I never really do that kinda thing. Was very annoyed with myself, won't moan about the other stuff, due to run bad so thats fine and took it pretty well. Thankfully horse won the UKOPs ME to give me another profitable Sunday.

Have been playing a lot of cash games recently, REALLY enjoying them again and have cut MTT's off now, will still be playing 2x a week next year and every night when I play cash I will include the 100r, 3206m, big 109, b162 and the hot 75,55 just from an hourly pov, for me to be playing a lot of the smaller stuff mid week doesn't make too much sense atm. Not sure about posting results there, maybe monthly or something I don'r know, have done well this week but historically this week is the softest of the year.

My birthday on Tuesday which I'm looking forward to, going to a wellness centre then my favourite restaurant, should be good!

I have a problem atm which is my sleeping, apart from tonight, I've been going to bed at 12-1am every day, waking up at 4am and not being able to go back to sleep, being up for 3 hours then sleeping again, pretty weird, never really had this before, any reason why it could be?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6281 on: December 29, 2014, 10:43:23 AM »

terrible Sunday, consolation was I started very late so damage limitation. I went really deep in the brawl but punted it with 12 left. I was 5/12 with all the short stacks on my table and the chip leader, I opened and he 3bet the button and I jammed 30 with a7, he was playing like 34/28/14 but I never really do that kinda thing. Was very annoyed with myself, won't moan about the other stuff, due to run bad so thats fine and took it pretty well. Thankfully horse won the UKOPs ME to give me another profitable Sunday.

Have been playing a lot of cash games recently, REALLY enjoying them again and have cut MTT's off now, will still be playing 2x a week next year and every night when I play cash I will include the 100r, 3206m, big 109, b162 and the hot 75,55 just from an hourly pov, for me to be playing a lot of the smaller stuff mid week doesn't make too much sense atm. Not sure about posting results there, maybe monthly or something I don'r know, have done well this week but historically this week is the softest of the year.

My birthday on Tuesday which I'm looking forward to, going to a wellness centre then my favourite restaurant, should be good!

I have a problem atm which is my sleeping, apart from tonight, I've been going to bed at 12-1am every day, waking up at 4am and not being able to go back to sleep, being up for 3 hours then sleeping again, pretty weird, never really had this before, any reason why it could be?

Ooh, £10,000, very nice.

If you or he are interested, I expect they will show the Final Table at the top of tonight's Show, starting at 7pm. It can be viewed Online as well as on real telly. I'm afraid it's very likely that, for TV purposes, his screen name will be modified.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 10:53:26 AM by tikay » Logged

JGill_DTD

View Profile
« Reply #6282 on: December 29, 2014, 11:52:15 AM »

Ooh, £10,000, very nice.

If you or he are interested, I expect they will show the Final Table at the top of tonight's Show, starting at 7pm. It can be viewed Online as well as on real telly. I'm afraid it's very likely that, for TV purposes, his screen name will be modified.

Is there any way to change screen name?

Little embarrassed by it

youthnkzR

View Profile
« Reply #6283 on: December 29, 2014, 12:21:17 PM »

In before 'prize money withheld'
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6284 on: December 29, 2014, 12:25:18 PM »

Ooh, £10,000, very nice.

Is there any way to change screen name?

Little embarrassed by it

For TV purposes tonight, it has already been changed.

No idea if that is a permanent change, or just for the TV.

Pages: 1 ... 415 416 417 418 [419] 420 421 422 423 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: