blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:21:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  The Best In The Business
Pages: 1 ... 571 572 573 574 [575] 576 577 578 579 ... 599 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Best In The Business  (Read 1416036 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8610 on: September 06, 2017, 01:01:31 PM »

How was Malta ?
Gl in wcoop

Hey, I actually really disliked it. It seemed like a huge construction site, local service was terrible, it was crazy crazy unbearably hot, we left after around 24-36 hours. Not sure where I'll look st next. Perhaps Switzerland?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #8611 on: September 06, 2017, 01:03:36 PM »

How was Malta ?
Gl in wcoop

Hey, I actually really disliked it. It seemed like a huge construction site, local service was terrible, it was crazy crazy unbearably hot, we left after around 24-36 hours. Not sure where I'll look st next. Perhaps Switzerland?

I heard it went downhill once Celtic moved there

Ah! The element of surprise
tonytats

View Profile
« Reply #8612 on: September 06, 2017, 02:16:10 PM »

It's pretty dusty from the local quarried stone most places are built from
Plus there's a lot of building going on
The locals are great tho with some good Italian restaurants
Plus it's warm n sunny
Obv not to everyone's taste
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #8613 on: September 12, 2017, 10:43:25 PM »

So having found your team it looks as though you out and out freerolled me in our FFP bet by not joining the league I set up having made a poor start.

It appears to be pretty angle-shooty unless you have some kind of explanation.

I'm only posting on here as you've not replied to my last 4/5 PM's.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2017, 10:56:07 PM by Karabiner » Logged

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #8614 on: September 12, 2017, 11:03:57 PM »

You're about 3/4 years behind me in the queue Cheesy

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8615 on: September 13, 2017, 06:15:33 PM »

So having found your team it looks as though you out and out freerolled me in our FFP bet by not joining the league I set up having made a poor start.

just saw this have been offline, barca/malta and now wcoop every day. i dont really understand, we agree a bet, then you tell me to join a league or bet is void, i dont see message, you reply saying bet is off and then 1 month later post. if i was angling here it would be over ev of around $5-$10 since it was relatively small bet, but either way sorry for not replying to your 5pms, i generally on blonde on phone in uber or whatever and its not the easiest to navigate.

gl.

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #8616 on: September 13, 2017, 06:42:44 PM »

just saw this have been offline, barca/malta and now wcoop every day. i dont really understand, we agree a bet, then you tell me to join a league or bet is void, i dont see message, you reply saying bet is off and then 1 month later post. if i was angling here it would be over ev of around $5-$10 since it was relatively small bet, but either way sorry for not replying to your 5pms, i generally on blonde on phone in uber or whatever and its not the easiest to navigate.

gl.

As you know it is normal for two people having a season bet on FF to join a personal league which we have done for the last few years.

It doesn't really matter if we are both in some blonde leagues and can easily see each others' scores but you aren't in any this year which is why I asked you very nicely by PM to "please" join the league I had set up for us for a bit of season-long banter etc. and so that we could see where we stood.

After you had ignored several PM's asking you to join the league and because I couldn't see your team anywhere I eventually gave you an ultimatum to either join the league or the bet was off as we were by this time in gameweek three and it didn't seem fair to me for your team and points to be secret, tbh I wasn't even sure if you had a team.

I stumbled across your team by accident yesterday looking at a few leagues and was surprised to see that you had managed to join 4/5 leagues but not mine.

All you had to do was join the league or reply to one of the many PM's to avoid this nonsense as it took you longer to write the reply above than either of those options.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #8617 on: September 15, 2017, 12:48:37 AM »

Should have made a poster for the bet

BigAdz

View Profile
« Reply #8618 on: September 15, 2017, 08:24:41 AM »

Should have made a poster for the bet

Lol.

Good evenink. I wish I had a girlfriend.......
FUN4FRASER

View Profile
« Reply #8619 on: September 16, 2017, 09:16:07 AM »

You're about 3/4 years behind me in the queue Cheesy

As Mark says Ralph I wouldn't take it personally , given the number of communications he receives not just on Blonde I would guess 90% dont get an answer ,  true Pads ?  ( silly to ask  Smiley )

hes a nice honourable geordie lad with good intentions , he just needs a PA
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #8620 on: September 17, 2017, 08:16:21 PM »

Inspired picks for a superb FPL score this week Pads.

You may have lost a punter but you've certainly gained a funker for this season.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8621 on: September 18, 2017, 04:00:42 AM »

wow what a day lol/

Yesterday I played a session and made day 2 in two amazing tournaments, the $215 6max rebuy which is basically my favourite tournament, and the $2k 8 max which is pretty reggy but very fun. We were around $20k behind the Swedes in the bet, but I had around 10k locked up here, day 2 started at 3pm, so I had to start 3 hours earlier than normal, which I was really concerned would **** my rhythm up.

Woke up at 1pm, watched Arsenal/Chelsea and got Sunday roast.

Got back just in time and built up my stack in 215r. Bust out hand was relatively interesting, fishy kinda guy opens cut off and I have like 28bbs in the sb with 99, obv absolutely loving life, I think I would sometimes induce here vs certain guys, but jammed this time. He kinda tanked a bit and called KK Cheesy got a decent score in like 15th though and confidence was high.

Had to reg the other tables and wait 4-5 hours for the second day 2. Playing was pretty fun, I made sure that I would play 8 tables max, so I wouldnt be overcrowded for the day 2.

Day 2 came around and I build up 3x my stack early and then played this hand.

https://www.boomplayer.com/25287709_EC076FDA30

Can't remember exact stacks left in the tournament, but we were down to 3 tables and this would give me really great stack. His call is just absolutely absurd, but we have to remember that we want him to make the call. I shouted really loud words I cannot write in this blog, but believe me it wasn't pretty. My dog came upstairs, I think she thought I was calling her name to give her some food lol.

Anyway, I had some good stacks so plowed on, I got 2 big stacks, one in the Sunday Grand and one in the 5k on Party. I was 5 handed on party, locked up $35k and then had the most ridic hand I've played on an ft I think Cheesy

Click to see full-size image.

My friends were telling me that they thought raise would look too strong, but I just know how these guys think and how they respond to playing vs me. River I kinda couldnt believe it, I thought I had misread the action or the board or the hands or something, just couldnt understand how he had called. Whatever though, again we need these guys to make these calls for us to be able to keep putting bread on the table Cheesy

Also an important thing here is not being entitled, we have to remember the times that I won AQ v AK aip or 77 v AK for big pot etc, sure we may not get it in with such low equity, but even getting like AA v KK for chiplead is getting super lucky, whenever youre on an FT, everybody on the table including yourself has ran amazing to get there, unfortunately as humans we just remember the last hand more than the rest usually, and unless you win the tournament, you always fool yourself that your'e most unlucky guy, ofc its not true!

Anyway, one last table and had the $1k. 39 left, 31 paid, I guess average is like 30bbs, I open and get called by VAMO South American guy

https://www.boomplayer.com/25291474_29B356AEBE

I think flop is standard/vg, but turn I think is diceeeyyyyyyy, pot is just so huge though, so I guess we close our eyes and get it in, god knows though. Obviously kinda unfortunate, but guess I did get the majority of the money in dead.

On a scale of 0-100 I want to play tomorrow around about a 3/100. Lets see how I wake up though.

pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #8622 on: September 18, 2017, 04:00:58 AM »

Inspired picks for a superb FPL score this week Pads.

You may have lost a punter but you've certainly gained a funker for this season.

you are a funny guy Cheesy I like you.

action man

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8623 on: September 18, 2017, 06:33:18 AM »

wow what a day lol/

Yesterday I played a session and made day 2 in two amazing tournaments, the $215 6max rebuy which is basically my favourite tournament, and the $2k 8 max which is pretty reggy but very fun. We were around $20k behind the Swedes in the bet, but I had around 10k locked up here, day 2 started at 3pm, so I had to start 3 hours earlier than normal, which I was really concerned would **** my rhythm up.

Woke up at 1pm, watched Arsenal/Chelsea and got Sunday roast.

Got back just in time and built up my stack in 215r. Bust out hand was relatively interesting, fishy kinda guy opens cut off and I have like 28bbs in the sb with 99, obv absolutely loving life, I think I would sometimes induce here vs certain guys, but jammed this time. He kinda tanked a bit and called KK Cheesy got a decent score in like 15th though and confidence was high.

Had to reg the other tables and wait 4-5 hours for the second day 2. Playing was pretty fun, I made sure that I would play 8 tables max, so I wouldnt be overcrowded for the day 2.

Day 2 came around and I build up 3x my stack early and then played this hand.

https://www.boomplayer.com/25287709_EC076FDA30

Can't remember exact stacks left in the tournament, but we were down to 3 tables and this would give me really great stack. His call is just absolutely absurd, but we have to remember that we want him to make the call. I shouted really loud words I cannot write in this blog, but believe me it wasn't pretty. My dog came upstairs, I think she thought I was calling her name to give her some food lol.

Anyway, I had some good stacks so plowed on, I got 2 big stacks, one in the Sunday Grand and one in the 5k on Party. I was 5 handed on party, locked up $35k and then had the most ridic hand I've played on an ft I think Cheesy

Click to see full-size image.

My friends were telling me that they thought raise would look too strong, but I just know how these guys think and how they respond to playing vs me. River I kinda couldnt believe it, I thought I had misread the action or the board or the hands or something, just couldnt understand how he had called. Whatever though, again we need these guys to make these calls for us to be able to keep putting bread on the table Cheesy

Also an important thing here is not being entitled, we have to remember the times that I won AQ v AK aip or 77 v AK for big pot etc, sure we may not get it in with such low equity, but even getting like AA v KK for chiplead is getting super lucky, whenever youre on an FT, everybody on the table including yourself has ran amazing to get there, unfortunately as humans we just remember the last hand more than the rest usually, and unless you win the tournament, you always fool yourself that your'e most unlucky guy, ofc its not true!

Anyway, one last table and had the $1k. 39 left, 31 paid, I guess average is like 30bbs, I open and get called by VAMO South American guy

https://www.boomplayer.com/25291474_29B356AEBE

I think flop is standard/vg, but turn I think is diceeeyyyyyyy, pot is just so huge though, so I guess we close our eyes and get it in, god knows though. Obviously kinda unfortunate, but guess I did get the majority of the money in dead.

On a scale of 0-100 I want to play tomorrow around about a 3/100. Lets see how I wake up though.

You asked them Ingame?
hhyftrftdr

View Profile
« Reply #8624 on: September 18, 2017, 05:05:13 PM »

You called your dog the c-bomb?

Best Bitter.
Pages: 1 ... 571 572 573 574 [575] 576 577 578 579 ... 599 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: