blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:40:05 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Live Tournament Updates
| | |-+  DTD Monte Carlo £200,000 GTD
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 Go Down Print
Author Topic: DTD Monte Carlo £200,000 GTD  (Read 210890 times)
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1950 on: December 20, 2010, 09:13:32 PM »

Wp Monda, sick ul in a couple of key pots.

imo Ray got lucky to chop vs Ellwood. Jacks special.
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #1951 on: December 20, 2010, 09:30:01 PM »

Wp Monda, sick ul in a couple of key pots.

imo Ray got lucky to chop vs Ellwood. Jacks special.
In a way you might be right.

Hairydude

View Profile
« Reply #1952 on: December 21, 2010, 06:37:26 PM »

wp monda; just catchin up with thread also

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream
cia260895

View Profile
« Reply #1953 on: December 21, 2010, 07:55:49 PM »

Wp mond Smiley) well pleased for yah

But FML, you bink  a nice score and  your kind offer to put me up for the skypoker tour leg has to be declined m8,
ex won't  swap contact weekend with my boys Greer

But thx for the offer Smiley
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #1954 on: December 23, 2010, 11:17:53 PM »

cant believe no-one noticed that Shaun King folded AK BvB.

Discuss

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #1955 on: December 24, 2010, 06:10:56 AM »

cant believe no-one noticed that Shaun King folded AK BvB.

Discuss

what? create a new thread imo

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Pokerat

View Profile
« Reply #1956 on: December 31, 2010, 05:45:49 PM »

Omg bedi is either gonna get off to a flyer or get a bad beat! Bowser is a total and utter clown. He managed to get JJ in for 120 bbs in level 2 of this event last year on a Q 45 2 board! Wp sir vwp! I asked him what he thought I was putting 120 bbs in with, to which the reply came " urrrrr didn't put you on a Q! Your sir are too good!

Gl bedi crush this clown pls
Well calling a 3 bet wi 4 3 off!! What do u expect!!! Didnt put u on a queen and was right. You havent said anything about getting the lot in on the flop wi 4 4 on a k 8 9 board and hitting runner runner 4 a flush, nw thats fuking terrible!! We ad history u said!! What was u married to him!!! Iv never said im gud at poker just a bit better than ppl who think they are, I play my game and you play yours!!!
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #1957 on: December 31, 2010, 06:44:50 PM »

Omg bedi is either gonna get off to a flyer or get a bad beat! Bowser is a total and utter clown. He managed to get JJ in for 120 bbs in level 2 of this event last year on a Q 45 2 board! Wp sir vwp! I asked him what he thought I was putting 120 bbs in with, to which the reply came " urrrrr didn't put you on a Q! Your sir are too good!
Well calling a 3 bet wi 4 3 off!! What do u expect!!! Didnt put u on a queen and was right. You havent said anything about getting the lot in on the flop wi 4 4 on a k 8 9 board and hitting runner runner 4 a flush, nw thats fuking terrible!! We ad history u said!! What was u married to him!!! Iv never said im gud at poker just a bit better than ppl who think they are, I play my game and you play yours!!!

Lol if that is you!

[ ] you remember hands well

The 44 hand I got stop n go'd by someone who limp called playing about 12 bbs and I had a monster stack! [ ] I was folding any flop

Yes that's right the 2 hands are the same

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
Pokerat

View Profile
« Reply #1958 on: January 01, 2011, 11:03:55 AM »

Lol if that is you!

[ ] you remember hands well

The 44 hand I got stop n go'd by someone who limp called playing about 12 bbs and I had a monster stack! [ ] I was folding any flop

Yes that's right the 2 hands are the same

12 bbs??? he ad 40 bbs and monster stack??? u was out 10 minutes later when you came onto my table!!!! I do remember hands well cos i analyise my play to make me in2 a better clown!!!! Ping.
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #1959 on: January 01, 2011, 11:15:18 AM »

Your recall is so bad I don't even believe you are bowser!

No intention of starting 2011 this way so Gl at the tables n stuff if it is you. I'd be delighted to share any table with you

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: January 01, 2011, 08:07:23 PM »

do people even read stuff like this before they type it

My palm is heading straight for my face

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1961 on: January 02, 2011, 10:33:33 AM »

do people even read stuff like this before they type it

My palm is heading straight for my face

I've just tried reading stuff before I type it, and it's bloody difficult I can tell you.

The older I get, the better I was.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: January 02, 2011, 10:34:44 PM »

I've just tried reading stuff before I type it, and it's bloody difficult I can tell you.

oh yeah. that's actually going to be rather hard. ha

ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: January 02, 2011, 10:46:14 PM »

yep
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #1964 on: January 03, 2011, 09:33:07 AM »

oh yeah. that's actually going to be rather hard. ha

lol

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Pages: 1 ... 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: