blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 08:55:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272605 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Prose from a Poshboy
Pages: 1 ... 959 960 961 962 [963] 964 965 966 967 ... 1316 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prose from a Poshboy  (Read 2562040 times)
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #14430 on: April 03, 2013, 07:05:08 PM »

lol

I can't find the old staking thread? has it been removed?
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14431 on: April 03, 2013, 07:07:51 PM »

lol

Yes.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #14432 on: April 03, 2013, 07:09:24 PM »

lol

Yes.

Sigh.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14433 on: April 03, 2013, 07:16:28 PM »

lol

Yes.

Sigh.

Aaron. Not tonight, please. Give it a rest.

Thanks.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
stato_1

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #14434 on: April 03, 2013, 07:18:30 PM »

One thing fucked up the 1.5 thread pure and simple. That was tittys first comment and had it not appeared then I am pretty confident Alex would have sold that package.

Titty is Alex's mate and I don't think he would have made the post if he thought it would stop Alex getting the 1.4/1.5. They are both mates and Andrew IMO posted it tongue in cheek ( even tho he probably thinks Alex ain't worth 1.5 ) and that then prompted others to jump on the band wagon.

Surprisingly I agree with all this^

Without wanting to sound too much like Tikay, The diary here is one of the best things on blonde and love him or hate him we all follow Alex's story. <- And this  But this is so way off the mark its untrue ->> So what if he wants to charge an extra .2 or so to take advantage of the goodwill at blonde.

Who on blonde contributes more than him other than me and who has a better record at Dtd beside him than Rastafish, Wadey and Keys. Alex should be able to ask for and get 1.5 IMO.

Had it not been for Titty's post he probably would have sold out. I flamed someone for their lack of results and asking for a markup on a staking thread once and regretted it afterwards because despite people putting flame away, its not what they want really ( I can't remember who it was but got a feeling it may have began with a "K" so could have been Kinboshi, killerkliksby or kushkushkin but either way I owe em an apology in person  ).

THe crucks of this post are actually true imo. Regardless of whether its good value at 1.5 or whatever. V Similar, probably even some worse value packages have been absolutely snaffled up on here. Once someone posts saying its a joke, people who dont really understand who should be selling at what mark up (which Id say is a very high percentage, like 95%+ including myself) are never going to risk humiliation by posting directly below one of the more well regarded members here saying its a joke, saying "oh x thinks its a joke, 20% please"".

Also pretty sure that a) Beaneh believes it was not good value at 1.5, but b) only really posted the thing as a joke
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #14435 on: April 03, 2013, 07:21:28 PM »

you really are a tit jase.....
it really was not meant as a troll post Andy. So do you not agree. When Tom and I asked for 1.7 by way of a 70/30 deal they both sold out really quick... I even remember one of Tom's threads saying "horse shit sandwich for sale" and it sold out almost instantly. They were not trying to rip people off and the people investing were not investing as a shrewd business investment. It was taking advantage of a free market, that was all pure and simple.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14436 on: April 03, 2013, 07:24:44 PM »

One thing fucked up the 1.5 thread pure and simple. That was tittys first comment and had it not appeared then I am pretty confident Alex would have sold that package.

Titty is Alex's mate and I don't think he would have made the post if he thought it would stop Alex getting the 1.4/1.5. They are both mates and Andrew IMO posted it tongue in cheek ( even tho he probably thinks Alex ain't worth 1.5 ) and that then prompted others to jump on the band wagon.

Without wanting to sound too much like Tikay, The diary here is one of the best things on blonde and love him or hate him we all follow Alex's story. <- And this  But this is so way off the mark its untrue ->> So what if he wants to charge an extra .2 or so to take advantage of the goodwill at blonde.

Who on blonde contributes more than him other than me and who has a better record at Dtd beside him than Rastafish, Wadey and Keys. Alex should be able to ask for and get 1.5 IMO.

Had it not been for Titty's post he probably would have sold out. I flamed someone for their lack of results and asking for a markup on a staking thread once and regretted it afterwards because despite people putting flame away, its not what they want really ( I can't remember who it was but got a feeling it may have began with a "K" so could have been Kinboshi, killerkliksby or kushkushkin but either way I owe em an apology in person  ).

THe crucks of this post are actually true imo. Regardless of whether its good value at 1.5 or whatever. V Similar, probably even some worse value packages have been absolutely snaffled up on here. Once someone posts saying its a joke, people who dont really understand who should be selling at what mark up (which Id say is a very high percentage, like 95%+ including myself) are never going to risk humiliation by posting directly below one of the more well regarded members here saying its a joke, saying "oh x thinks its a joke, 20% please"".

Also pretty sure that a) Beaneh believes it was not good value at 1.5, but b) only really posted the thing as a joke

stato obv knows, noting the use of 'good'.

The idea that a marketplace for the public cant have good bad/comments about the proposal is not kewl. it shouldn't just have to be positive.

Especially considering blonde is such a friendly community board as opposed to somewhere like the 2+2 mplace which his abit more nitty gritty where many people don't know each other stakes should take this into account rather than taking the mick by trying to get as absolutely close to breakeven/negative as they can.

you can always just do a PW and sell on FB at 2, at a comparative rate FB people should be buyin in al at 6.4! :p
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #14437 on: April 03, 2013, 07:27:35 PM »

lol

Yes.

Sigh.

Thanks.
not wanting to get banned again but does deleting threads not look even worse for Alex

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14438 on: April 03, 2013, 07:29:29 PM »

Ooh, Mr Stato. Isn't it crux, rather than crucks?

The older I get, the better I was.
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14439 on: April 03, 2013, 07:31:35 PM »

you really are a tit jase.....
it really was not meant as a troll post Andy. So do you not agree. When Tom and I asked for 1.7 by way of a 70/30 deal they both sold out really quick... I even remember one of Tom's threads saying "horse shit sandwich for sale" and it sold out almost instantly. They were not trying to rip people off and the people investing were not investing as a shrewd business investment. It was taking advantage of a free market, that was all pure and simple.

everyone of your posts is a troll post bar maybe 3.

note how you're telling me what I am/was thinking, when you have no knowledge of the situation or me and specifically so little knowledge of mtts/variance/winrate and everything that goes along with it.

the whole point is people buy on this forum because they like people, because they want to support nice people rather than it being a mplace for people to sell at whatever markup they think people are stupid enough to pay.
stato_1

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #14440 on: April 03, 2013, 07:32:03 PM »

Ooh, Mr Stato. Isn't it crux, rather than crucks?

OH SHIT!

This will only cement ur place at the top of the list "My mums favourite blondes"

WP sir Smiley

(I have no idea if you're right btw, but have no reason to think that I am, so I will assume you are)
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14441 on: April 03, 2013, 07:34:52 PM »

sure am paying such a high markup for countdown action anymore!! 
aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #14442 on: April 03, 2013, 07:37:13 PM »

I use a couple of other forums and staking "fails" in the staking section still stay in the section to be seen.

Alex has made a genuine mistake and amended it and fair do's, but still think the thread should be staying in the section to be seen, not to mention some others have that been requested to be deleted have stayed around.

I suppose it's up to the mods, but all I can go on is how other forums use their staking section and I think the first topic should have stayed, imo.

Anyway, I am leaving it there.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2013, 07:40:29 PM by aaron1867 » Logged
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14443 on: April 03, 2013, 07:43:53 PM »

lol

Yes.

Sigh.

Thanks.
not wanting to get banned again but does deleting threads not look even worse for Alex

No, it looks worse for me, as it was me that made the decision, & it may have been wrong, if so, my bad, & my apologies. I never consuted with the other Mods either, so it is down to me 100%. I did it for a specific reason.

Why exactly it is a major point of principle I'm not exactly sure, it is certainly not anything that anyone needs to get het up about.

Can we give it a rest now please, I have a lot on my plate tonight.

Thank you.

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #14444 on: April 03, 2013, 07:45:57 PM »

I use a couple of other forums and staking "fails" in the staking section still stay in the section to be seen.

Alex has made a genuine mistake and amended it and fair do's, but still think the thread should be staying in the section to be seen, not to mention some others have that been requested to be deleted have stayed around.

I suppose it's up to the mods, but all I can go on is how other forums use their staking section and I think the first topic should have stayed, imo.

Anyway, I am leaving it there.

Yes it is, & I would very strongly suggest you do.

If you have any problems with the standards of Moderation here, please PM me, or any of the Mods. We don't have to have this debate this way, there are more sensible & efficient ways.

Thanks.

Pages: 1 ... 959 960 961 962 [963] 964 965 966 967 ... 1316 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: