blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 06:58:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Prose from a Poshboy
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 1316 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prose from a Poshboy  (Read 2544185 times)
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #180 on: January 13, 2011, 05:00:43 PM »

Unfortunately the other night has ruined my good start to the month. Didn't misplay a single hand but lost 4buyins in 2hours@ 1/2. Sad Still just about in the black though now...

January Cash Profit: £55
January Tourney Profit: £194
dont want to put a downer on things and its early days i know ....if there is no other income can you live on this ??
its why alot grind online aswell

this is a ridic small sample size?! obviously if this "winrate" continued I couldn't live on it. Maybe I should just put total earnt since Sept when I started to silence the doubters.

Also probably not the best use of your time (in terms of ROI) to play on a cash table with just Simon Deadman, Mitch and Andy?  Surely better to avoid them and play on a .50/1 cash game full of fish?

IDK, remember how Shaun King "outplayed simon with air" every hand in the monte carlo? fish imo Wink

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 13, 2011, 05:09:01 PM »

Unfortunately the other night has ruined my good start to the month. Didn't misplay a single hand but lost 4buyins in 2hours@ 1/2. Sad Still just about in the black though now...

dont want to put a downer on things and its early days i know ....if there is no other income can you live on this ??

this is a ridic small sample size?! obviously if this "winrate" continued I couldn't live on it. Maybe I should just put total earnt since Sept when I started to silence the doubters.

Also probably not the best use of your time (in terms of ROI) to play on a cash table with just Simon Deadman, Mitch and Andy?  Surely better to avoid them and play on a .50/1 cash game full of fish?

yeh obv, was only game running at the time though. probs +EV vs Mitch in that game cos its 50/1 and yeh can outplay deadman with air like dave says.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 13, 2011, 05:09:54 PM »

move to gib. seriously. THe 100/200nl tables are lollllllllllllllllllllllbad, you can live in the sun, grind online (i'll make you) on balcony and live sick life. one time?

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: January 13, 2011, 05:11:16 PM »

yeh obv, was only game running at the time though. probs +EV vs Mitch in that game cos its 50/1 and yeh can outplay deadman with air like dave says.

Never +EV vs Mitch.  He always gets there.  Then the 2/5 game starts and he buggers off with your cash.

If you're at DTD tomorrow, there'll be some great value on the .50/1 & 1/2 cash tables Wink

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 13, 2011, 05:11:46 PM »

I knwo we talked about online pokers before, but if you could play 7,500 hands a week of 50nl and win at 8bb/100 which I think you are more than capable off, 7.5k hands wouldnt take much time at all 6-8 tabling (one solid nights work and a few lil daytime sessions) then thats $1,200 p/month which might make a decent difference.

But anyway I dont wanna put a downer either, and you're crushing so gogogo
glglglglglglglgl

haters will hate. I dont wanna play online. I love live. 41bbs/100 ftw Wink

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 13, 2011, 05:13:57 PM »

Never +EV vs Mitch.  He always gets there.  Then the 2/5 game starts and he buggers off with your cash.

literally exactly what happened last night. Ran like god at 50/1 even. 3bets 33 vs my KQ, comes KK3, i fold to one bet (tell box). Then gets AAvs KK and goes off to play a ridic deep 1/2 game.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: January 13, 2011, 05:19:00 PM »

Never +EV vs Mitch.  He always gets there.  Then the valet comes round and he eats your cash.

This fish knows.
leethefish

winners never quit quitters never win

View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 13, 2011, 05:34:49 PM »

I knwo we talked about online pokers before, but if you could play 7,500 hands a week of 50nl and win at 8bb/100 which I think you are more than capable off, 7.5k hands wouldnt take much time at all 6-8 tabling (one solid nights work and a few lil daytime sessions) then thats $1,200 p/month which might make a decent difference.

glglglglglglglgl

Alex mate i assure you no one is a hater we where just saying and asking.... if you want to play only live that's great

i think you will find it hard but i honestly wish you the best and please carry on with this gl tonight dude

http://www.ljwcarpenter.co.uk       

http://alzheimers.org.uk/

www.ageuk.org.uk/

If you can meet with triumph and disaster And treat those two impostors just the same......yours is the Earth and everything that's in it...And - which is more --you'll be a Man, my son.
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 13, 2011, 05:49:52 PM »

glglglglglglglgl

Alex mate i assure you no one is a hater we where just saying and asking.... if you want to play only live that's great

i think you will find it hard but i honestly wish you the best and please carry on with this gl tonight dude

yeh i was kidding about the haters. im sure there are doubters though but I'm confident. I could easily have a 1k downswing for the rest of the month and have lost money in the month. doesn't mean i won't make a living in the whole year.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 13, 2011, 05:51:50 PM »

move to gib. seriously. THe 100/200nl tables are lollllllllllllllllllllllbad, you can live in the sun, grind online (i'll make you) on balcony and live sick life. one time?

actually sounds sick. is there enough live poker there to keep me from going insane?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 13, 2011, 05:54:52 PM »

Was crushed I had to miss the homegame at gala. Sigh. There were some sick stacks on show last night though! Along with some uber sick folding competition going on on the 1/2 rofl

i think i could match anyone for good folding tekkers. Been perfecting the "pitch" fold recently and it's looking sick. could defo improve on betting technique though.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 13, 2011, 06:01:05 PM »

Was crushed I had to miss the homegame at gala. Sigh. There were some sick stacks on show last night though! Along with some uber sick folding competition going on on the 1/2 rofl

i think i could match anyone for good folding tekkers. Been perfecting the "pitch" fold recently and it's looking sick. could defo improve on betting technique though.

Mitch and Andy tbh. The boys have great Tekkers, of that there is no doubt
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: January 13, 2011, 06:05:55 PM »

fish on heater I cant be arsed to read back so cliffs pls, what's your br/br strategy/plan for games/how often you gonna play etc etc

what do you aim to make?

refusing to play online is basically shooting yourself in the foot imo.
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 13, 2011, 06:07:02 PM »

Whats you top folding move, LeKnave is prolly nut-folder I know off, he does a spinning flick.

I use the flick fold a lot, although it's pretty stnd not a lot of people do it live, I like the slo-fold fo9r a decent default and go for the toss every so often but thats pretty risky

SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 13, 2011, 06:07:33 PM »

playing more than 11 hands a week ftw Wink

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 ... 1316 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: