blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:12:25 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272618 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Prose from a Poshboy
Pages: 1 ... 611 612 613 614 [615] 616 617 618 619 ... 1316 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prose from a Poshboy  (Read 2562490 times)
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #9210 on: August 01, 2012, 10:15:56 AM »

I don't have a subscription either, can only see what you see

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9211 on: August 01, 2012, 10:26:28 AM »

Steve,

You can get 200 searches on Sharkscope for $10, there are even better value packages if you lay out a little more. It's a bargain!

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Steve Swift

View Profile
« Reply #9212 on: August 01, 2012, 10:27:15 AM »

Ok, sorry mate, don't know why i thought u had more detail that freely available, on work laptap at work at the mo so couldn't download SS, but will later.

Cheers

Steve
Steve Swift

View Profile
« Reply #9213 on: August 01, 2012, 10:28:54 AM »

Cheers TK, will check out the packages.
The Lad

View Profile
« Reply #9214 on: August 01, 2012, 10:36:04 AM »

Cheers TK, will check out the packages.

PokerStars  177272

AVP      $3.84
 COUNT 7,272    
 AVB     $5.71   
 AV ROI 35.8%
 TOTAL PROFIT$27,895
TOTAL ROI  62.3%

There you go buddy
dakky

View Profile
« Reply #9215 on: August 01, 2012, 10:36:21 AM »

Hi Alex,

Hope you don't think i am being out of line. I don't have a subscription on SS and wondered if you would check out my stats for me.  I seem to recall the 5 free checks you get only gives basic info?

Any way sir if you wouldn't mind Smiley   177272  on stars, marcie boy on Tilt

Hmmmmmmmm  whist being necky, what do you think of them?  What do they say about my game, i suspect it shows i should have moved up ages ago but don't know.

Any way mate if i am being tooo cheeky just tell me to FO and i would understand.

Regards

Steve

Click to see full-size image.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Click to see full-size image.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #9216 on: August 01, 2012, 10:48:59 AM »

Nice graphs Steve esp considering your AVB, how long have you been playing for?
Steve Swift

View Profile
« Reply #9217 on: August 01, 2012, 11:04:26 AM »

Thanks for the graphs chaps, sory for the derail Alex.

I have been playing for about 6 years i suppose but, only properly ish for a couple.  When i say properly not sure what i mean, but reading up training vids, posting a little, that sort of thing.

Cheers

Steve
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #9218 on: August 01, 2012, 11:06:45 AM »

Might be good timing you getting out to Columbia Alex, I think it's starting to test John's patience a little Cheesy

Yes, I've not been myself recently, definitely will be good for me to get out of dodge and chill in Colombia for a while. Camera arrived today, am back in Cambridge for a few days so will test it out with some photos of my Dad's house which looks just stunning in good weather.

This blog will be really good I think over the next few weeks. I used to spend loads of time in my gap year writing about what I was doing, got 2 notebooks full of my diaries from back then, nobodies ever read them but they weren't intended for that, just something for me to look back on. So yes, expect lots of stories and photos over the next few weeks.

me?Huh? huh....

Haha no m8, I've put Alex in touch with a friend of mine who is out in Medellin at the moment learning Spanish and will be playing the LAPT too.  

I think it will probably be good for John as well to have someone from home there.

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #9219 on: August 01, 2012, 11:18:09 AM »

Might be good timing you getting out to Columbia Alex, I think it's starting to test John's patience a little Cheesy

Yes, I've not been myself recently, definitely will be good for me to get out of dodge and chill in Colombia for a while. Camera arrived today, am back in Cambridge for a few days so will test it out with some photos of my Dad's house which looks just stunning in good weather.

This blog will be really good I think over the next few weeks. I used to spend loads of time in my gap year writing about what I was doing, got 2 notebooks full of my diaries from back then, nobodies ever read them but they weren't intended for that, just something for me to look back on. So yes, expect lots of stories and photos over the next few weeks.

me?Huh? huh....

Haha no m8, I've put Alex in touch with a friend of mine who is out in Medellin at the moment learning Spanish and will be playing the LAPT too.  

I think it will probably be good for John as well to have someone from home there.
Marky, I was speaking to Josh Gould a day or so ago and he said 2 guys have just moved out there so John must be one of them?

I had mentioned that Alex was going out and he said if you dont speak Spanish it is v difficult to converse with the locals, must be same guys

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #9220 on: August 01, 2012, 11:25:38 AM »

Yeah he is, I spoke to him last week to let him know Alex was going out and he said to give Alex his details so they can get together when he arrives.

He's done some Rosetta Stone, but I don't think that quite prepares you Cheesy

placewise

View Profile
« Reply #9221 on: August 01, 2012, 12:05:52 PM »

Hi Alex,

Sorry if this has already been covered but could I ask what sites and games you play online?

Thank you in advance
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #9222 on: August 01, 2012, 12:08:16 PM »

Hi Alex,

Sorry if this has already been covered but could I ask what sites and games you play online?

Thank you in advance
Alex takes another Blonde Virginity from Zerofive!!

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
zerofive

View Profile
« Reply #9223 on: August 01, 2012, 01:44:03 PM »

Hi Alex,

Thank you in advance

I'm not even a threat anymore! I just lurk in the background and make the occasional overlooked post. Can;t even remember what my diary is called.
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #9224 on: August 01, 2012, 02:00:12 PM »

Hi Alex,

Thank you in advance

I'm not even a threat anymore! I just lurk in the background and make the occasional overlooked post. Can;t even remember what my diary is called.
Well if you will keep changing it's name every time you lose a pot  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 611 612 613 614 [615] 616 617 618 619 ... 1316 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: