blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:22:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Prose from a Poshboy
Pages: 1 ... 925 926 927 928 [929] 930 931 932 933 ... 1316 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prose from a Poshboy  (Read 2561699 times)
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #13920 on: March 09, 2013, 04:52:00 PM »

Whilst I agree with everything you say, do you not think that by pointing a lot of these 'improvements' (for want of a better word) actually makes them self defeating?

in a way yes, but overall no - they are affecting my games because they are upsetting people, putting people off playing, making the games miserable for other people so it affects the whole economy, and in a small player pool like DTD, if a couple of new faces come into the games and then get treated like shit for playing a hand "badly" and then don't come back, it's extremely frustrating.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Ricardov83

View Profile
« Reply #13921 on: March 09, 2013, 06:09:34 PM »

That is one of THE great all-time blonde Posts, Alex.

It's also been posted already about 3 times.

If you're struggling for material Alex, you could also write about how the world is round, or do a piece on where bears poop.

But yeah, bravo for posting this, it took guts to go against the grain like that.

I prefer it when people take the time to construct interesting, honest posts rather than popping in every now and again to belittle and condescend to all and sundry.

That is why I enjoy this forum.
Rod

View Profile
« Reply #13922 on: March 09, 2013, 06:29:05 PM »

Alex and friends

Can you help me with an enquiry about Nottingham in general. The last weekend of this month is the APAT Event at DTD (Yes that means lots of easy money is coming your way but anyway)...

Some of us are trying to find a mini golf course or a pitch and putt course in Nottingham. Is there one and would you be able to give us the name of one so we can google it.

Many thanks
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #13923 on: March 09, 2013, 06:30:00 PM »

Alex and friends

Can you help me with an enquiry about Nottingham in general. The last weekend of this month is the APAT Event at DTD (Yes that means lots of easy money is coming your way but anyway)...

Some of us are trying to find a mini golf course or a pitch and putt course in Nottingham. Is there one and would you be able to give us the name of one so we can google it.

Many thanks

I don't know about that I'm afraid. Google is your friend?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
neeko

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13924 on: March 09, 2013, 06:57:48 PM »

Look up the riverside golf centre, not been for years but was a simple place to hack your way around. It's about about 4 drives and a 7 iron from DTD (about a mile south)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 09:38:14 PM by neeko » Logged

There is no problem so bad that a politician cant make it worse.

http://www.dec.org.uk
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #13925 on: March 09, 2013, 09:22:43 PM »

Alex and friends

Many thanks

There is one in west bridgeford ( about 5 mins drive from Dtd ) there is a pitch and putt course and also a 9 holer it's municipal cheap but good! Cannot remember the name but if I do I'll post it here!

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
ruud

View Profile
« Reply #13926 on: March 09, 2013, 10:19:46 PM »

Alex and friends

Many thanks

There is one in west bridgeford ( about 5 mins drive from Dtd ) there is a pitch and putt course and also a 9 holer it's municipal cheap but good! Cannot remember the name but if I do I'll post it here!

Edwalton?!
rmathews1

View Profile
« Reply #13927 on: March 09, 2013, 10:29:19 PM »

Look up the riverside golf centre, not been for years but was a simple place to hack your way around. It's about about 4 drives and a 7 iron from DTD (about a mile south)

I'm pretty sure there is a driving range at riverside golf too. If anyone is looking to hone their skills or untilt after a sickening cooler.
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #13928 on: March 09, 2013, 11:42:25 PM »

Alex and friends

Many thanks

Edwalton?!

That's the one I think it was like £8 for 9 holes

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #13929 on: March 10, 2013, 12:27:14 AM »

sic brag. I face south and 75% of my drives go west and 25% go east. Could probably 3 putt it tho.

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #13930 on: March 10, 2013, 01:13:11 AM »

If you're struggling for material Alex, you could also write about how the world is round, or do a piece on where bears poop.

But yeah, bravo for posting this, it took guts to go against the grain like that.

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #13931 on: March 10, 2013, 01:38:46 AM »

Really wanna see what that image is lol.

A few people have asked me today whether keys is joking around, for the record, no he's not, he's a massive troll these days.

At least he "goes against the grain".

By the way, the post by xx that was deleted was absolutely a true assessment of the situation and if phrased better, should be reposted, if the person wishes.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
rfgqqabc

View Profile
« Reply #13932 on: March 10, 2013, 02:06:50 AM »

Impossible to explain, a bit more appropriate after your last post.

I don't really understand why you two wouldn't work this out if only for ease of business and travelling but whatever man of my business.

If you could choose a 12k word dissertation, what would it be on? Academical and non academical too.

In your live cash results what sort of things do you track (location/stakes/buyin/cash out/hourly/$persession/profit)? Do you use an app?

[21:05:17] Andrew W: you wasted a non spelling mistakepost?
[21:11:08] Patrick Leonard: oll
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #13933 on: March 10, 2013, 02:08:54 AM »

Whilst I agree with everything you say, do you not think that by pointing a lot of these 'improvements' (for want of a better word) actually makes them self defeating?

in a way yes, but overall no - they are affecting my games because they are upsetting people, putting people off playing, making the games miserable for other people so it affects the whole economy, and in a small player pool like DTD, if a couple of new faces come into the games and then get treated like shit for playing a hand "badly" and then don't come back, it's extremely frustrating.

Such Al-truism

sola virtus nobilitat
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #13934 on: March 10, 2013, 02:26:45 AM »

Such Al-truism

Hardly!

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Pages: 1 ... 925 926 927 928 [929] 930 931 932 933 ... 1316 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: