blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 10, 2024, 12:10:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272936 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Prose from a Poshboy
Pages: 1 ... 1138 1139 1140 1141 [1142] 1143 1144 1145 1146 ... 1316 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prose from a Poshboy  (Read 2584544 times)
iangascoigne

Just getting started.

View Profile
« Reply #17115 on: November 05, 2013, 06:35:23 PM »

Remarkably close to the truth, Mr Dog Expert.

You would not BELIEVE the complexity of the rules on these things. On top of that, many Gaming Companies employ legal bods to make "spoiler complaints" against rval sites. If proven, these go on a sort of regulatory "totting-up" procedure, & the consequences can be pretty serious.

It's caused more headaches than enough on Ch 861, believe me.

Alex to become the 'face of Sky Poker', hence the designer haircut.

Father of Ed and Alice, grandfather to Toby. That is enough for anyone. Twitter @IanGas
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #17116 on: November 05, 2013, 06:38:22 PM »

You would not BELIEVE the complexity of the rules on these things. On top of that, many Gaming Companies employ legal bods to make "spoiler complaints" against rval sites. If proven, these go on a sort of regulatory "totting-up" procedure, & the consequences can be pretty serious.

And if they launch sky poker radio, they can use Mitch.

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17117 on: November 05, 2013, 06:42:37 PM »

I lolled.

The older I get, the better I was.
iangascoigne

Just getting started.

View Profile
« Reply #17118 on: November 05, 2013, 06:54:17 PM »

Best.

Father of Ed and Alice, grandfather to Toby. That is enough for anyone. Twitter @IanGas
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #17119 on: November 05, 2013, 06:59:59 PM »

Wins the internet.

Allez!!
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #17120 on: November 05, 2013, 07:29:07 PM »

WP Celtic

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #17121 on: November 06, 2013, 10:12:33 PM »

He got me again. Marv.

Click to see full-size image.

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #17122 on: November 07, 2013, 06:01:08 AM »

Moaned it in vs PJ tonight. Played DTD online games until about 1, then we took a house trip to Grosvenor for a late night session and about 3 minutes before we were going to go home I got pretty fkn lucky vs poor old Paul to get one back. Had a much needed good night.

In other news, for a $5 freeroll, can anyone who isn't friends with me on facebook, name or guess the country I'm going to be in NEXT WEEK?

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
WotRTheChances
MinRaiseFTW, WotRTheChances, Quelles_Sont

#Team_Eureka

View Profile
« Reply #17123 on: November 07, 2013, 06:25:58 AM »

Moaned it in vs PJ tonight. Played DTD online games until about 1, then we took a house trip to Grosvenor for a late night session and about 3 minutes before we were going to go home I got pretty fkn lucky vs poor old Paul to get one back. Had a much needed good night.

In other news, for a $5 freeroll, can anyone who isn't friends with me on facebook, name or guess the country I'm going to be in NEXT WEEK?

As if I needed a $5 incentive to delete you from Facebook...
stumpythefish

View Profile
« Reply #17124 on: November 07, 2013, 11:45:07 AM »

hungary

FredW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17125 on: November 07, 2013, 01:28:00 PM »

theprawnidentity

8 high happens!

View Profile
« Reply #17126 on: November 07, 2013, 02:24:56 PM »

hungary

Brilliant.

Pads offered a $10 freeroll tho.....
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #17127 on: November 07, 2013, 02:27:30 PM »

hungary

Haha stumpy genuinely really really nice guy and always pretty hilarious! Hope you're well mate!

Alex would be more than welcome here, its good to have no negativity. All about keeping the peace and always will be a difference of opinions. If my best mate lives with me for 5 days there becomes tiny things tht annoy eachother. Alex and I spend quite a lot of time on here so I think is natural for him to think how he does and I know that I can definitely come across badly too. Alunb summed it up pretty well that its a life skill to avoid confrontation and even though I see myself as an innocent party quite a lot of the time there's no smoke without fire.

All peace from my side.

Again hope you're well stumpy, always enjoyed your company and you gave me some good advice back in the day to.

Fret post though haha

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
Jac

View Profile
« Reply #17128 on: November 07, 2013, 02:28:08 PM »

Tajikistan? Comoros?

I blame you. I only know of such places because of attempting to get the 194 countries of the world.
Hours spent doing it

$5 I think would be adequate recompense  Smiley
cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #17129 on: November 07, 2013, 02:32:37 PM »

It's in AFRICAAAAAAAAAAAAa

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Pages: 1 ... 1138 1139 1140 1141 [1142] 1143 1144 1145 1146 ... 1316 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: