blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 07:38:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Prose from a Poshboy
Pages: 1 ... 1297 1298 1299 1300 [1301] 1302 1303 1304 1305 ... 1316 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Prose from a Poshboy  (Read 2544201 times)
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #19500 on: November 01, 2022, 10:21:40 PM »

Unbelievable, Jeff!

Someone on Twitter likened him to Jeffrey Dahmer.

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #19501 on: November 01, 2022, 10:34:57 PM »

Unbelievable, Jeff!

They were discussing it during the game.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #19502 on: November 01, 2022, 11:07:35 PM »

Unbelievable, Jeff!

First thing anyone thinks of, whenever they see an orange shirt now, I imagine.

Checks wardrobe for any offending garms  Grin

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #19503 on: November 02, 2022, 03:39:59 PM »

It was my poor attempt at a halloween costume yes.

Funny cos people don't know me out here, and I'm already dressing kinda quirky so it wasn't entirely obvious I was trying to be JD.

Two more stream games before my trip finishes. Firstly tonight 25/50/100 and then tomorrow with Eric Perrsons 100/200...

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #19504 on: November 02, 2022, 07:18:16 PM »

Funny cos people don't know me out here, and I'm already dressing kinda quirky so it wasn't entirely obvious I was trying to be JD.

Two more stream games before my trip finishes. Firstly tonight 25/50/100 and then tomorrow with Eric Perrsons 100/200...

Haha, not a bad job, to be fair. I've seen far more quirky fashion in the states...

Saw Patrik is in the game tomorrow, but don't normally rail much out side of HSP. Will definitely try railing, if you're playing as well.

Good luck, mate!

Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #19505 on: November 02, 2022, 10:42:59 PM »

Haha, not a bad job, to be fair. I've seen far more quirky fashion in the states...

Saw Patrik is in the game tomorrow, but don't normally rail much out side of HSP. Will definitely try railing, if you're playing as well.

Good luck, mate!

Antonius still the scariest player I ever played against.  Felt like he always knew what I had.  Just so fkin cool too.  Go get him Ali. 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #19506 on: November 03, 2022, 12:01:00 AM »

Good luck, mate!

Antonius still the scariest player I ever played against.  Felt like he always knew what I had.  Just so fkin cool too.  Go get him Ali. 

Remember watching him smash the whole site to bits back when Ladbrokes were the kings of poker in the mid 2000s.

Lennox Lewis would probably be mine, his hands were bigger than my head, which is some going!

Or a couple of the 'characters' I played with in Turks & Caicos...

Tal

"He's always at it!"

View Profile
« Reply #19507 on: November 04, 2022, 08:41:34 PM »

Go on...tell us about the Kings

Did it for him besmirching the name of Phil Hellmuth Jr, presumably?

Well done.

"You must take your opponent into a deep, dark forest, where 2+2=5, and the path leading out is only wide enough for one"
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #19508 on: November 04, 2022, 10:44:01 PM »

Played some fantastic poker over there Alex - mightily impressive.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #19509 on: November 05, 2022, 12:01:23 AM »

Quite hooked on these streams from Hustler now. Watched yesterday's this evening. Great viewing and well played Ali.

Loved watching Antonius too, super cool guy, no doubt. Must've been fun to play on that table if you have the cojones for it

sola virtus nobilitat
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #19510 on: November 05, 2022, 08:55:20 AM »

Quite hooked on these streams from Hustler now. Watched yesterday's this evening. Great viewing and well played Ali.

Loved watching Antonius too, super cool guy, no doubt. Must've been fun to play on that table if you have the cojones for it

Watched much of the last one too, Ali G played so well after a lot of previous run bad.  Good of Garrett to f up his payday and give everyone else a chance. 

On to the important question, has Antonius aged at all? 

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #19511 on: November 05, 2022, 12:33:40 PM »

Watched much of the last one too, Ali G played so well after a lot of previous run bad.  Good of Garrett to f up his payday and give everyone else a chance. 

On to the important question, has Antonius aged at all? 

They're quite good for watching if you are playing online. I binked 3rd in an 8 game tourn yesterday for $17.00 (hourly around $3.20) and change while Alex was relieving Persson of rather larger amounts over about the same time period.

Antonius looks great and barely changed as you say, and in this environment came across as a really engaging character I thought

sola virtus nobilitat
RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19512 on: November 05, 2022, 12:52:21 PM »

Link anyone?

The older I get, the better I was.
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #19513 on: November 05, 2022, 01:03:09 PM »

Link anyone?

This is the latest one that was mostly good news.   You can see a few with the familiar looking angel investor, Ali G, over the last two weeks.  Someone has timestamped the big hands, but a lot of it is good.

RED-DOG
International Lover World Wide Playboy
Global Moderator

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19514 on: November 05, 2022, 02:59:25 PM »

Thanks.

The older I get, the better I was.
Pages: 1 ... 1297 1298 1299 1300 [1301] 1302 1303 1304 1305 ... 1316 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: