blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2024, 08:25:33 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272534 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Diary Of A Fenland Punterer
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 ... 63 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Diary Of A Fenland Punterer  (Read 144255 times)
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #765 on: October 05, 2011, 10:49:00 AM »

Hi Chompy, we have never met but Celtic tells me your a top fella!!

A question if you dont mind, I have been working on something but need some historical data on certain markets from Betfair  ie prices and amounts matched going back over a few years. Is that info available and if so how do i get it??

TY in advance.

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #766 on: October 05, 2011, 11:14:36 AM »

Mark has left the building.

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #767 on: October 05, 2011, 12:31:40 PM »

Oops, epic readz of the Mark situation by me there, wpwpwp. All good though. On tilt that Jay's price is still so short.

Not sure Betty keep that sort of historical data Eso. Have you tried calling the 'help' desk? Probably your best bet. They can break down career betting history for sure but dunoo about other stuff. <<<[  ] useful
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 12:34:23 PM by Chompy » Logged

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
doubleup

View Profile
« Reply #768 on: October 05, 2011, 12:33:41 PM »

A question if you dont mind, I have been working on something but need some historical data on certain markets from Betfair  ie prices and amounts matched going back over a few years. Is that info available and if so how do i get it??

TY in advance.

you could try this but some of the files are 100k+ in lines so you need an up to date excel to work with them

http://data.betfair.com/#null

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #769 on: October 05, 2011, 01:37:07 PM »

TY in advance.

you could try this but some of the files are 100k+ in lines so you need an up to date excel to work with them

http://data.betfair.com/#null

Thx Chompy and doubleup

Andrew Charles Blacklock - Lived for those he loved and those he loved remember.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #770 on: October 05, 2011, 03:56:38 PM »

incred misinfo

sola virtus nobilitat
Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #771 on: October 05, 2011, 03:59:43 PM »

incred misinfo
I know but he would never have replied otherwise  Tongue

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #772 on: October 05, 2011, 04:05:06 PM »

Obv bluff but paid you off anyway

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
celtic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #773 on: October 05, 2011, 04:47:17 PM »

Obv bluff but paid you off anyway

unlike you..

Keefy is back Smiley But for how long?
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #774 on: October 05, 2011, 06:55:11 PM »

A question if you dont mind, I have been working on something but need some historical data on certain markets from Betfair  ie prices and amounts matched going back over a few years. Is that info available and if so how do i get it??

TY in advance.

They do keep it and will sell it to you but it is pretty expensive from what i can recall.  I was looking at getting it for something I was doing once and we were talking a five figure sum for what I needed I think.

Edit - just read doubleups post....I think it was fracsoft I was referred to.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 06:58:53 PM by redarmi » Logged

Eso Kral

Lucky in Life!!

View Profile
« Reply #775 on: October 05, 2011, 08:35:28 PM »

A question if you dont mind, I have been working on something but need some historical data on certain markets from Betfair  ie prices and amounts matched going back over a few years. Is that info available and if so how do i get it??

TY in advance.

They do keep it and will sell it to you but it is pretty expensive from what i can recall.  I was looking at getting it for something I was doing once and we were talking a five figure sum for what I needed I think.

Edit - just read doubleups post....I think it was fracsoft I was referred to.
TY Red i shall check the fracsoft stuff and link once i have a bit of time.

claypole

View Profile
« Reply #776 on: October 06, 2011, 01:54:10 PM »

You're too good"...haven't watched Big Brother, but was messing around on odds checker last night and saw the BB banner, looked atbthe Market and thought is that 2/1 shot who Chompy recommended.....course it is. Good work, gutted didn't get on.
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #777 on: October 06, 2011, 06:38:42 PM »

Aah, Alex, you are so incred. It's a series of clips like this that will lead you to winnersville (28mins in).

http://www.channel5.com/shows/big-brother/episodes/episode-29-59

Bit of background. Alex is very dim but she knows it and has fun with it. This is top comedy work imo.

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #778 on: October 07, 2011, 08:35:10 AM »

Aah, Alex, you are so incred. It's a series of clips like this that will lead you to winnersville (28mins in).

http://www.channel5.com/shows/big-brother/episodes/episode-29-59

Bit of background. Alex is very dim but she knows it and has fun with it. This is top comedy work imo.

I have never watched BB but that's hilarious.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
thediceman

View Profile
« Reply #779 on: October 07, 2011, 01:29:35 PM »

I can't see clips at the moment as laptop is playing up but assume it's the Willy Wonka chat.

Alex is a good shout especially now Mark has walked. Reasonable backing for Aaron but he could also walk or implode at anytime. Bit of a concern that Jay is 's chosen one and gets more coverage than Alex. He also has massive support from the tweeniew on facebook and twitter. Personally I think Jay should have been kicked out after the freezer incident which have conveniently ignored. Also thought Jay was a complete arse last night over the shopping list, you would have thought a gorilla like him would be happy with all those bananas.

Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 ... 63 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: