blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:25:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  Diary Of A Fenland Punterer
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 ... 63 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Diary Of A Fenland Punterer  (Read 143228 times)
ACE2M

View Profile
« Reply #840 on: November 09, 2011, 04:45:21 PM »

I have a question. Say, for example, a friend of mine wanted to do something really sad on Friday like skip the Venetian deepstack and watch Big Brother from here coz he's had some rather lumpy bets? I'm clueless with this internet TV stuff. Would he be able to watch?

I'd expect geo blocking means he might not be able to.

Just try it out and if you can watch it now then it should be fine on friday for he to watch.

you might be after links i suppose so this might not answer your question. Not sure channel 5 screen live on the interweb like itv, bbc etc.

I'm sure its probably available somewhere.
redarmi

View Profile
« Reply #841 on: November 09, 2011, 07:04:29 PM »

You would need to invest in something like this www.uktelevision.tv that masks your ip and makes it look like you are accessing frm the UK...regular free methods haven't worked when I have tried them in the States but a monthly sub to that service costs about $8 I think so it isn't bad but obviously not as good value if you only want to watch one programme one time.

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #842 on: November 11, 2011, 05:10:05 PM »

Huge Huge move for Aaron, 3.8 into 2.4.

Can he go off fav?

Hes got my vote anyway, deserves to win.

Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #843 on: November 11, 2011, 05:21:52 PM »

Noooooooooooooooooooo this sort of move has got to be decent info hasn't it?
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #844 on: November 11, 2011, 07:53:37 PM »

Duno, hes gone back to 3.1 now. They can't decide.

Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #845 on: November 11, 2011, 09:45:09 PM »

Alex 3rd

Still a great money maker. Ta Chompy.

Crossing my fingers for Aaron for you.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #846 on: November 11, 2011, 09:48:22 PM »

wow sick. Same as the celeb one.

Cmon then Aaron!

Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #847 on: November 11, 2011, 10:00:15 PM »

Lol Heads Up Jay has come in from an initial 3.75 to 1.78 favourite.

Insane

Josedinho

View Profile
« Reply #848 on: November 11, 2011, 10:06:17 PM »

I guess that result has saved Chompy a Greece style financial crisis.
Horneris
#5 BH

View Profile
« Reply #849 on: November 11, 2011, 10:07:41 PM »

BOOM AARON!

Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #850 on: November 12, 2011, 12:06:17 AM »

Fk me that was stressful. Sat in a golf club eating lunch waiting for results to come by text.

"Louise fourth"...Obv

Then "Shit, Alex third, not joking, dammit"

Sweat for half an hour.

"Aaron winner"

Phew. Would have mega-flounced out the club and walked ten miles back to The Strip if that turd-freezing neanderthal had won. Trust the British public to get these things right in the end. Ish.

Facebook voting @ 7p a pop had a huge say on the outcome here and that's all that stopped Alex winning imo. Had this been a CH4 series with the old-style phone voting only at 36p a go, we'd have got the right result for sure.

Happy enough to see Aaron TID though. Alex would have been a best ever BB win but happy with the way I played it all, so no complaints.

Aaron was the star of the series tbf and he reminds me so much of myself at his age it's scary. Just shows the power of the Facebook vote now. X Factor players  beware.

If Jay had won I wouldn't have ever bet on a reality show again.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
Chompy

Expert

View Profile
« Reply #851 on: November 18, 2011, 12:45:06 AM »

Done lots of BB thinking on the flight back after watching Kramer v Kramer for the first time ever. Quality flick that.

I reckon time might show this was a coup pulled off by Aaron and a bunch of mates.

He was always going to be a channer coz of his laid-back manner and GSOH.

On top of that he played a quality game

On-off will they-won't they relationship in the house...check
Stick doggedly to morals come what may...check

And, most tellingly, during the series he admitted to having put £600 on Rhydian to win X Factor a few years ago, so I suspect he's a bit of a novelty markets player himself.

Good luck to him if he's had it right off on top of the £100k for winning the show. Big money in comparison to 7p a vote on a show nobody watches any more.

Celtic, get yo ass in the BB house next summer please. We'll get'em.

"I know we must all worship at the Church of Chomps, but statements like this are just plain ridic. He says he can't get a bet on, but we all know he can."
luther101

View Profile
« Reply #852 on: November 20, 2011, 11:34:27 AM »

So this is where you've hidden your diary    ...      in the Salford Quays of marinas.

That missed call whilst you were out in Vegas    .....       I wasn't trying to contact you - it was so when all the others' phones were ringing ten to the dozen, the abject silence of the 3g next to your crotch didn't make you a (bigger) laughing stock.

I wuz gonna get Drainy to pester you, but I don't think he luvs me anymore!

Now be honest, how much did the big titted brass charge you in Vegas - and are Celtic's claims that she charged double to be rodgered whilst you wore your 'Boro shirt and Nike sandles true?

the sicilian

View Profile
« Reply #853 on: November 20, 2011, 11:41:04 AM »

Fk me that was stressful. Sat in a golf club eating lunch waiting for results to come by text.

"Louise fourth"...Obv

Then "Shit, Alex third, not joking, dammit"

Sweat for half an hour.

"Aaron winner"

Phew. Would have mega-flounced out the club and walked ten miles back to The Strip if that turd-freezing neanderthal had won. Trust the British public to get these things right in the end. Ish.

Facebook voting @ 7p a pop had a huge say on the outcome here and that's all that stopped Alex winning imo. Had this been a CH4 series with the old-style phone voting only at 36p a go, we'd have got the right result for sure.

Happy enough to see Aaron TID though. Alex would have been a best ever BB win but happy with the way I played it all, so no complaints.

Aaron was the star of the series tbf and he reminds me so much of myself at his age it's scary. Just shows the power of the Facebook vote now. X Factor players  beware.

If Jay had won I wouldn't have ever bet on a reality show again.

Was total com sitting with u in that Vegas golf club house doing ur Best tourettes impression at the BB results...all those snobby yanks in the bar sighing and tutting at u... Epic... Buddy ur a HOOT !

Just because you don't like it...... It doesn't mean it's not the truth
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #854 on: January 03, 2012, 01:14:48 PM »

Get this Diary kick-started, Chomps, we need the inside line on Prancing on Rice.

Former Brookside star Jennifer Ellison has been installed as Sky Bet’s 5/2 favourite to win Dancing On Ice after the line-up for the 2012 edition of the show was announced on Monday.

Ellison will partner Dan Whiston and will be aiming to become the latest soap star to win the competition following in the footsteps of Suzanne Shaw, Hayley Tamaddon and 2011 winner Sam Attawater.

The early money has all been for Emmerdale actor Matthew Wolfenden, who plays David Metcalfe in the series, and he has moved to 5/1 (from 12/1) second favourite in the online betting firm’s Dancing on Ice odds.

Former Sugababe Heidi Range is 6/1 to win the pro-celebrity contest with her partner Sylvain Longchambon and British skier Chemmy Alcott is 7/1 to add victory in another winter sport to her impressive domestic record.

Other contestants involved include former Blue Peter presenter Andy Akinwoiere (8/1), Coronation Street favourite Andy Whyment (9/1), as well as film star Corey Feldman (16/1), fitness guru Rosemary Conley and ex-Dallas actress Charlene Tilton (40/1).

Sky Bet PR manager Helen Jacon said: “Jennifer is the early favourite as she has danced from an early age and could have become a ballet star if it wasn’t for her acting career.

“She will have natural balance and flexibility, but second favourite Matthew Wolfenden will also have an advantage over the field as he was a former gymnast.

“Both of them also have experienced partners that will stand them in good stead in the competition.”

Sky Bet ‘s Dancing On Ice 2012 outright: http://www.skybet.com/betting/tv-and-film-specials/dancing-on-ice/dancing-on-ice-winner/e13620023.html

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 ... 63 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: