blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 19, 2024, 05:17:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272431 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  McNitus Diaries: The Part Time Grinder
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] Go Down Print
Author Topic: McNitus Diaries: The Part Time Grinder  (Read 69846 times)
pleno1

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: January 17, 2013, 07:01:01 PM »

I have a good one for this, just say you got a sick discount on January sales and if you get it now you save 40 dorrar off. It's ridiculously important you can also use it on 2 computers so could chop it with a friend. Worst comes to worst put it on the makeup? It's so critically important.

You could give your database to Alex and he could prolly tell you exactly where you're going wrong and fixing one leak can make you so much more in long term. Also when you run bad toucan show him ev lines :p

Worst playcalling I have ever seen. Bunch of  fucking jokers . Run the bloody ball. 18 rushes all game? You have to be kidding me. Fuck off lol
edgascoigne

Newbury Racecourse's Best Dressed Gent. And What?

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 17, 2013, 11:01:36 PM »

I have a good one for this, just say you got a sick discount on January sales and if you get it now you save 40 dorrar off. It's ridiculously important you can also use it on 2 computers so could chop it with a friend. Worst comes to worst put it on the makeup? It's so critically important.

You could give your database to Alex and he could prolly tell you exactly where you're going wrong and fixing one leak can make you so much more in long term. Also when you run bad toucan show him ev lines :p

Toucan play at that game.

Allez!!
titaniumbean

Equity means nothing.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #287 on: January 18, 2013, 01:29:35 AM »

+47 to what pleno said.
JK

Probably the worst player here

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 18, 2013, 10:26:40 AM »

Definitely good ideas. Currently looking for someone to chop it with.

On an off topic note: Its fucking cold. This is the first time ever I would have preferred not to have horses. Its absolutely baltic at our field and obviously we have to feed them as theres too much snow for them to graze properly. The wind chill is the killer, its just painful.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #289 on: January 18, 2013, 03:43:11 PM »

Definitely good ideas. Currently looking for someone to chop it with.

On an off topic note: Its fucking cold. This is the first time ever I would have preferred not to have horses. Its absolutely baltic at our field and obviously we have to feed them as theres too much snow for them to graze properly. The wind chill is the killer, its just painful.

Simple solution.  Make burgers!

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 19 [20] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: