blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:37:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272597 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 ... 242 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up  (Read 489566 times)
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #1755 on: April 28, 2014, 10:14:52 AM »

It's not love for him. It's the language your using to describe him. Out of his depth maybe but incompetent and a fraud? No

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
BorntoBubble

View Profile
« Reply #1756 on: April 28, 2014, 01:33:22 PM »

I really don't think we will struggle to break into the top 4 next year. Especially if we are not in Europe.

Citeh and chelski will be up there as per

Liverpool will struggle with the added European pressure if they don't expand their squad. Their 1st team currently is probably the 3rd best in the league but when they start adding in the next line of players it really does drop off fast

Aresenal Tottenham Everton - this will again depend on who is in Europe I suspect it will be a mix of these 3 plus united and Liverpool fighting for 3/4th I would put united and arsenal as fav's for these two places next year depending on what happens in the summer but that's what I think right now.

"ace high"

http://plascolwyn.co.uk/ - 9 Bed Self Catering Holiday let in Snowdonia, North Wales Pm for more details.

Follow me on Twitter https://twitter.com/CalMorgan7
malt vinegar

View Profile
« Reply #1757 on: April 28, 2014, 01:49:16 PM »

Heh if we win it by some miracle can't wait to stick up a few of Stevie G trophy in hand on here!

fair dos aswell if you cant rub peoples noses in it wheres the fun in that

http://p.twimg.com/A7BFabDCcAAAxJK.jpg:large

i do think your still going to win it aswell

malt vinegar

View Profile
« Reply #1758 on: April 28, 2014, 02:02:54 PM »

I really don't think we will struggle to break into the top 4 next year. Especially if we are not in Europe.

Citeh and chelski will be up there as per

Liverpool will struggle with the added European pressure if they don't expand their squad. Their 1st team currently is probably the 3rd best in the league but when they start adding in the next line of players it really does drop off fast

Aresenal Tottenham Everton - this will again depend on who is in Europe I suspect it will be a mix of these 3 plus united and Liverpool fighting for 3/4th I would put united and arsenal as fav's for these two places next year depending on what happens in the summer but that's what I think right now.

totally agree with this

with a manager who knows his onions a couple of players united will be in the mix for the last 2 european places.

depends how everton replace the loan players if they can keep it up

who knows what will happen with spurs rumours levy likes moyes so that would rule them out

wenger could be on his bike cant see it myself if he did anything could happen

and like you say liverpool will need some cover with the extra games
malt vinegar

View Profile
« Reply #1759 on: April 28, 2014, 02:30:35 PM »

When the players show a complete lack of professionalism and think they are bigger than the club your anger should be turned towards them not a new manager. 

United are on a downward Spiral.  SAF knew this, that's why he got out.  He done the same with Aberdeen look at the mess they are in now and have been for a number of years. 

Moyes record at Everton and Preston stands up to scrutiny its all one the armchair experts say look at what Martinez has done, sure he has them playing better footballl but he inherited a perfectly good squad on an upward curve. 

For me Manchester United winning the league last year was a miracle but helped by the fact that Citeh thought they only had to turn up to win it, chelsea going through a mini crisis, Spurs believing their own hype and Liverpool not being good enough. 

All you have done in this thread is regurgitate lazy facts that the media printed, we all know everything you posted but try looking beyond that. 

IMO it doesn't matter who you bring in they have a massive task to break into top 4 next season and I don't see it happening unless yous spend big in the summer but is your club capable of that sort of expenditure and who is going to want to go to United without Champions League football?  2 seasons  without playing with the big boys will have such a detrimental effect on the club finances.  Not being in the top 4 will also harm finances. 

Next season to be competitie, you realistically need 2 centre halves, a left back, 3 midfielders and a striker.  Good luck geting that when your re-mortgaged upto the hilt. 

haha fergie left aberdeen in 1986

you would think fergie jacked it at 50 hes in his 70s he could keel over at anytime they way he gives it to refs - hes earnt a few years on the piss and giving his grandkids a bollocking

yeh we need players which club doesnt 3 or 4 in get the deadwood out we wont need a big squad for next season

the league will be shite next year anyway all the best players will be goosed after the world cup most of ours will be well rested after a fortnight in magaluf

the more i think about we will probably have it won by march

Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #1760 on: April 28, 2014, 06:30:42 PM »

I laid United for top 4 and top6 at the beginning of the season (only season long winning bet, fml)  I will probably do the same next year but much will depend on the odds. 

The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #1761 on: April 28, 2014, 07:08:30 PM »

Utd will undoubtedly improve next year. But I think most teams above you will also improve at a better rate.

Everton are the exception, IMHO they will struggle. No way Barry, Lukaku etc have the same effect if they're even there. Oh Spurs will change manger so they'll probs be shit also.

Basically I would expect the same top 4 maybe in a different order.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #1762 on: April 28, 2014, 07:21:02 PM »

Utd will undoubtedly improve next year. But I think most teams above you will also improve at a better rate.

Everton are the exception, IMHO they will struggle. No way Barry, Lukaku etc have the same effect if they're even there. Oh Spurs will change manger so they'll probs be shit also.

Think Liverpool will find it tougher. More teams will bring the twin double decker. They've been relatively injury free too

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
The Baron

View Profile
« Reply #1763 on: April 28, 2014, 07:37:35 PM »

Think Liverpool will find it tougher. More teams will bring the twin double decker. They've been relatively injury free too

Agree but we "should" have better quality personnel. I also think more players will improve under Rodgers. Even if Utd go for a great manager like LVG it will take more than a year.
TheDazzler

View Profile
« Reply #1764 on: April 28, 2014, 08:33:49 PM »

I laid United for top 4 and top6 at the beginning of the season (only season long winning bet, fml)  I will probably do the same next year but much will depend on the odds. 

You laid Utd top 6?Huh?Huh? What price, must have been massive? 25/1? 33/1? I mean there are only 6 teams that could conceivably have finished ahead of them and all of them obviously now look like they will.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #1765 on: April 28, 2014, 08:37:12 PM »

1/25 pre season on bf to make the top 6.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #1766 on: April 28, 2014, 08:47:10 PM »

Biggeradz in the house Cheesy

George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #1767 on: April 28, 2014, 09:02:30 PM »

Agree but we "should" have better quality personnel. I also think more players will improve under Rodgers. Even if Utd go for a great manager like LVG it will take more than a year.

Pressure to win brings its own pressure. Liverpool had one game a week with not much to lose. Next year is going to be interesting that's for sure

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Kmac84

View Profile
« Reply #1768 on: April 28, 2014, 09:24:22 PM »

Biggeradz in the house Cheesy

I think I may have posted somewhere on here before that I had opposed United. 

It was the best way I could think of making my point earlier, wasn't meant for rubz.

Iremember the impact Ferguson leaving Aberdeen had and thought this was going to be similar.  When discussing it with some mates I said that it was the worse possible job for Moyes to take, shame he never listened to me. 
flushthemout

View Profile
« Reply #1769 on: April 28, 2014, 09:26:31 PM »

To big a job for Moyes and to soon, yes limited budget at Everton but how can a club as big as Manure employ a manager who has never won anything in his managerial career? Beeing a City Fan I would love to see Giggs get the job, but again to soon for him, and he has stopped going into Yates Wine bar and sleeping with his Bros Wife.

Your only on this Planet once.......... so enjoy
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 ... 242 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: