blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:22:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 ... 242 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up  (Read 484731 times)
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3360 on: April 22, 2019, 06:00:58 PM »

Any thoughts about making OGS "interim manager" again?

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #3361 on: April 23, 2019, 09:44:22 AM »

After the Everton performance this City game has got a spirited 0-0, dig your heels in, make the badge proud, absolute shit show of an affair which hands Liverpool the title and doesn't help us in the top 4 race. If Ole is as passionate and proud United as he says he'll play himself up front, Mike Phelan center and Bobby Charlton center mid. C'mon City! Blue moooooooooon.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #3362 on: April 23, 2019, 02:59:29 PM »

After the Everton performance this City game has got a spirited 0-0, dig your heels in, make the badge proud, absolute shit show of an affair which hands Liverpool the title and doesn't help us in the top 4 race. If Ole is as passionate and proud United as he says he'll play himself up front, Mike Phelan center and Bobby Charlton center mid. C'mon City! Blue moooooooooon.

Haha. Excellent

sola virtus nobilitat
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3363 on: April 24, 2019, 08:44:13 AM »

Tonight just got a little more interesting.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48028390

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3364 on: April 24, 2019, 09:31:46 AM »

Not really. All the top sides make tactical fouls, the Liverpool of the Boot Room era were adept at it.
Phil Thompson’s protests about the penalty he conceded in the League Cup Final Replay were a trigger in the move towards red cards for denying a clear goal scoring opportunity.
OGS took a red card vs Newcastle in 98 rather than let the title slip away.

BBC breakfast reported 85% of United fans asked would rather lose to City than help Liverpool to the title.
The other 15% presumably either lied, or didn’t understand the need to keep Liverpool off the f*cking perch.

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3365 on: April 24, 2019, 09:51:04 AM »

all of the salford reds can keep singing '20 times 20 times man utd'
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3366 on: April 24, 2019, 09:55:15 AM »

Extraordinary prices  tonight.

They vary from firm to firm, obviously, but plenty of 11/2 United available, with City, the away team, at 4/9, & the Draw 18/5. 

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3367 on: April 24, 2019, 10:10:59 AM »

Not really. All the top sides make tactical fouls, the Liverpool of the Boot Room era were adept at it.
Phil Thompson’s protests about the penalty he conceded in the League Cup Final Replay were a trigger in the move towards red cards for denying a clear goal scoring opportunity.

BBC breakfast reported 85% of United fans asked would rather lose to City than help Liverpool to the title.
The other 15% presumably either lied, or didn’t understand the need to keep Liverpool off the f*cking perch.

Really?  I just don't get it.  I get Liverpool used to be the big rivals, as City weren't as strong back in the day, but surely Man City/Liverpool shouldn't make a lot of difference anymore?

Maybe I got too old for football; or Bradford City have been so bad, for so long, that hating on anyone else seems so futile.   

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Doobs

View Profile
« Reply #3368 on: April 24, 2019, 10:17:28 AM »

Extraordinary prices  tonight.

They vary from firm to firm, obviously, but plenty of 11/2 United available, with City, the away team, at 4/9, & the Draw 18/5. 

7.4 on Betfair.  Fill your boots Tikay.

Most of the bets placed so far seem more like hopeful punts rather than value spots
Archer

View Profile
« Reply #3369 on: April 24, 2019, 10:52:34 AM »

Really?  I just don't get it.  I get Liverpool used to be the big rivals, as City weren't as strong back in the day, but surely Man City/Liverpool shouldn't make a lot of difference anymore?

Maybe I got too old for football; or Bradford City have been so bad, for so long, that hating on anyone else seems so futile.   

It's not true Doobs that's why. Just a ruse to wind-up Liverpool fans before the game and to save face and wind-up Liverpool fans should United lose the game.

For once United supporters are in a win-win situation. They will celebrate win or lose. As Poww says, though, a draw doesn't really do either City or United any favours.

POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #3370 on: April 24, 2019, 12:16:48 PM »

Really?  I just don't get it.  I get Liverpool used to be the big rivals, as City weren't as strong back in the day, but surely Man City/Liverpool shouldn't make a lot of difference anymore?

Click to see full-size image.

City can hold the fort till we get a Fergie reincarnation. Hopefully the world will have moved on to renewable energy by then.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 12:21:16 PM by POWWWWWWWW » Logged
POWWWWWWWW

View Profile
« Reply #3371 on: April 24, 2019, 11:30:38 PM »

Textbook back line.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3372 on: April 26, 2019, 05:39:34 PM »

https://www.givemesport.com/1470551-manchester-united-fans-tweet-splitting-the-clubs-players-into-groups-has-gone-viral?autoplay=on&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=website-link&utm_campaign=paid-social

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3373 on: April 27, 2019, 01:44:12 PM »

Clickbait alert...

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3374 on: April 27, 2019, 08:10:33 PM »

I believe he refers to it as enlightened spam...

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 223 224 [225] 226 227 228 229 ... 242 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: