blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:29:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 ... 242 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Manchester United, that didn't last long. Seven up  (Read 484675 times)
Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #3390 on: July 04, 2019, 04:17:52 PM »

Why does a family photo amuse people and how do they look like hungry eyes lol
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3391 on: July 04, 2019, 04:59:56 PM »

Why does a family photo amuse people and how do they look like hungry eyes lol

I hate to say it, but as Ali G might have said “is it coz he is ...”

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
Killerkilsby

View Profile
« Reply #3392 on: July 05, 2019, 12:28:41 AM »

First post in ages but feel strongly enough. Why the hate for this pic? Especially from someone in TK’s position, why does there have to be an agenda, why would he not want his family around? Why are they hungry eyes? Jesus christ!
Juperjiper

View Profile
« Reply #3393 on: July 05, 2019, 12:45:56 AM »

Uproar if Danny Baker was amused by the hungry eyes photo
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3394 on: July 05, 2019, 06:09:32 AM »

First post in ages but feel strongly enough. Why the hate for this pic? Especially from someone in TK’s position, why does there have to be an agenda, why would he not want his family around? Why are they hungry eyes? Jesus christ!

Huh?

Think you need to read my Post again.

"Was somewhat amused by this photo on Twitter of new signing Wan Bissaka &, I assume, his family. Maybe Man U signed them all.

One wag on Twitter added....

Wan bissaka 2 bissaka 3 bissaka 4"

Not an ounce of hate, why on earth would you assume that? No mention of hungry eyes either. Though White Waistcoat does look like Wan's Agent in the making. Nothing wrong with that either.

I thought the photo was fantastic, uplifting & joyous in every way. Black lad makes good, his whole family turn up for the photoshoot. How many times have you seen a similar photo in the Premier League? Almost never, I'd say.  

Everything about the photo made me smile. In a nice way.

I have no idea what this implies either;

Especially from someone in TK’s position

What position is that?

What "agenda" are you assuming? There's no agenda, just a nice photo, & me seeding the forum.

You've completely misread my Post.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2019, 06:24:32 AM by tikay » Logged

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #3395 on: July 05, 2019, 11:22:44 AM »

Obviously unnecessary to dig you out Tikay but your post following Arb's post (the one that people seem to have taken offence to) looks clearly in agreement/supportive of his hungry eyes point. I merely smirked at Arb's comments, no harm.
arbboy

View Profile
« Reply #3396 on: July 05, 2019, 11:49:23 AM »

Without wishing to sound like Woodsey and Adz the world has gone mad if people are implying my post was in any shape or form racist.   If a white kid from the streets of Liverpool was sitting there surrounded by his (extended) family i would have said the same.  It is a well known fact in professional sport that extended family/'friends' and hangeroners send more athletes skint in the USA than virtually anything else.

Suppose its lucky i am not Danny Baker and i won't lose my career over something not remotely racist.
scotty2hatty
Gamesmaster

View Profile
« Reply #3397 on: July 06, 2019, 09:28:19 AM »

Without wishing to sound like Woodsey and Adz the world has gone mad if people are implying my post was in any shape or form racist.   If a white kid from the streets of Liverpool was sitting there surrounded by his (extended) family i would have said the same.  It is a well known fact in professional sport that extended family/'friends' and hangeroners send more athletes skint in the USA than virtually anything else.

Suppose its lucky i am not Danny Baker and i won't lose my career over something not remotely racist.

For clarity, I, in no way, thought you were racist.
tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3398 on: July 11, 2019, 06:45:44 AM »

Click to see full-size image.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3399 on: July 26, 2019, 09:20:55 AM »

https://news.paddypower.com/football/2019/07/25/ed-woodward-negotiation-tactics/

"More than at any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly."
booder

Lazy , Hazy days

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3400 on: July 26, 2019, 09:36:57 AM »

Cheesy

Quote from: action man
im not speculating, either, but id have been pretty peeved if i missed the thread and i ended up getting clipped, kindly accepting a lift home.

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.
Martin Luther King Jr
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3401 on: August 09, 2019, 12:10:32 PM »

A year ago Manchester United were 7/1 for the title, their longest odds in the Premier League era. This season, they are 40/1.

What would represent a good season?

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #3402 on: August 09, 2019, 01:41:44 PM »

A year ago Manchester United were 7/1 for the title, their longest odds in the Premier League era. This season, they are 40/1.

Champions League?

Pokerpops

View Profile
« Reply #3403 on: August 09, 2019, 03:45:27 PM »

Champions League?

Best chance of that might be via the Thursday Night Cup.

A good season in the League? Staying in the Top 6 is a must. Top 4 would be good-ish.

40/1 though? What are the e/w terms? Is it just 2 places?

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3404 on: August 09, 2019, 04:01:35 PM »

Champions League?

Best chance of that might be via the Thursday Night Cup.

A good season in the League? Staying in the Top 6 is a must. Top 4 would be good-ish.

40/1 though? What are the e/w terms? Is it just 2 places?

Two places for the ew bet, you're 5/4 to finish in the top-4.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Pages: 1 ... 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 ... 242 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: