blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:52:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  Things your wife, husband, or civil partner says
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Things your wife, husband, or civil partner says  (Read 5723 times)
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2011, 12:40:12 AM »

We have got no money

Next day look what I got they were on sale they were 1000 now there 800
BARGAIN

Just me
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2011, 07:37:25 AM »

"You are really exasperating sometimes"..and then something else which I don't understand, her being Scottish and all.
eejit?   Cheesy

Ah yes that's a common phrase used in our house, "Eejit", "Galoof" etc. etc.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2011, 07:52:26 AM »

"Can we afford this?"

ie.

"Can you afford this?"
Matt.NFFC.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2011, 09:22:34 AM »

"Have you deposited again?"

She already knows I have........cue a 10 min battle to justify it............I always lose.

Can't be that bad, we're still together 11 years later Smiley
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2011, 09:31:27 AM »

"Yeah but its 30% off"

The way of justifying spending her entire wages on pay day on a pair of shoes or a bag or someink
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2011, 10:19:13 AM »

"Yeah but its 30% off"

The way of justifying spending her entire wages on pay day on a pair of shoes or a bag or someink

lol, I practically have to force MrsB to buy clothes (She is much too self-less, bless her). Soo happy I don't have to put up with this nonsense

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2011, 10:35:29 AM »

"Yeah but its 30% off"

lol, I practically have to force MrsB to buy clothes (She is much too self-less, bless her). Soo happy I don't have to put up with this nonsense

Oh its so annoying, first of all she never ever looks at the price only the saving (and I suspect the sale prices are often the only price they have ever been) then after dragging me round shops constantly whenever we go out she says 'Ive got nothing to wear'
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2011, 10:46:29 AM »

"Yeah but its 30% off"

Oh its so annoying, first of all she never ever looks at the price only the saving (and I suspect the sale prices are often the only price they have ever been) then after dragging me round shops constantly whenever we go out she says 'Ive got nothing to wear'

I never have to go clothes shopping with my, much, better half Smiley

Having said that; MrsB is making me go to the shops this upcoming Saturday as, apparently (OK, this might be correct), I don't have any holiday clothes. FML very much. Where the hell am I going to buy summer clothes (going to Dubai again..wiii) in Scotland in January??

david3103

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2011, 02:07:50 PM »

Where the hell am I going to buy summer clothes (going to Dubai again..wiii) in Scotland in January??

http://www.charityshops.org.uk/locator.php

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
bhoywonder

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2011, 02:29:54 PM »

"Do you like this dress?"..,prior to going out somewhere.

There is no correct answer....its a trap

Tears inevitably follow at some point regardless of your answer

may your god go with you

Scottish Open Apat online gold medal winner 2008
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2011, 02:36:27 PM »

Where the hell am I going to buy summer clothes (going to Dubai again..wiii) in Scotland in January??

http://www.charityshops.org.uk/locator.php

lolz WP

barhell

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2011, 08:14:41 PM »

In our house it's more "How does this look?"

I answer you look lovely/perfect etc which is shortly followed by her getting changed.

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.
Douglas Adams
DaveShoelace

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2011, 07:36:02 AM »

I answer you look lovely/perfect etc which is shortly followed by her getting changed.

I know how to deal with this one

The trick is to look shocked, don't say anything for 3 seconds then utter the words 'wow' to yourself, like you have been knocked for 6 at how amazing she looks and reminded yourself how lucky you are to have her and what a fool you have been to take her for granted, then you eagerly tell her to wear it and that she looks fantastic like some wild eyed savage that wants to make love to her there and then, to hell with the night out, you must have her and you would climb any mountain and kill a man to be with this creature of unrivalled beauty before you explode.......

The dopey cow will still end up wearing something else she hates, but you will at least be in her good books for an hour or two, pretty much untill she sees someone down town wearing the same thing she is wearing and she somehow blames you for that.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2011, 11:34:26 AM »

The trick is to look shocked, don't say anything for 3 seconds then utter the words 'wow' to yourself, like you have been knocked for 6 at how amazing she looks and reminded yourself how lucky you are to have her and what a fool you have been to take her for granted, then you eagerly tell her to wear it and that she looks fantastic like some wild eyed savage that wants to make love to her there and then, to hell with the night out, you must have her and you would climb any mountain and kill a man to be with this creature of unrivalled beauty before you explode.......

The dopey cow will still end up wearing something else she hates, but you will at least be in her good books for an hour or two, pretty much untill she sees someone down town wearing the same thing she is wearing and she somehow blames you for that.

Cheesy

Spoken from painful experience. 

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
RaisyDaisy86

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2011, 12:41:18 PM »

Doesnt work if you do it EVERY time though
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: