blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 12:15:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272484 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  If Carlsberg did weddings... (yet another blog) **TRIP REPORT FINALLY COMPLETE**
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 27 Go Down Print
Author Topic: If Carlsberg did weddings... (yet another blog) **TRIP REPORT FINALLY COMPLETE**  (Read 72068 times)
Joobie538

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: January 24, 2011, 06:53:47 PM »

Oi Joobs!  Are we doing a hen night thingy or just one big group session?  And if we're doing a hen night, ummmm....what aren't we allowed to do?

I'm torn between Vegas hen night and UK hen night. Not sure yet but surely piss-ups don't take that long to plan so no rush.

Oh BTW  hen and stag nights will not be the night before the wedding for a few reasons:

1. I don't want to look and feel minging on the big day.
2. It would be nice for the guests to actually be up in time for the wedding.
3. I get the feeling I might need to have time to collect Adam from wherever he was shipped to after being rammed in the back of a transit or something.

So if i have a Vegas hen night it will be the night before the night before. oh and unlike Adam anything goes (anything legal that is)

Bongo

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 24, 2011, 06:56:04 PM »

I think you should have banned tea pots.

Do you think it's dangerous to have Busby Berkeley dreams?
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2011, 11:54:44 AM »

Oi Joobs!  Are we doing a hen night thingy or just one big group session?  And if we're doing a hen night, ummmm....what aren't we allowed to do?

I'm torn between Vegas hen night and UK hen night. Not sure yet but surely piss-ups don't take that long to plan so no rush.

Oh BTW  hen and stag nights will not be the night before the wedding for a few reasons:

1. I don't want to look and feel minging on the big day.
2. It would be nice for the guests to actually be up in time for the wedding.
3. I get the feeling I might need to have time to collect Adam from wherever he was shipped to after being rimmed in the back of a transit or something.

So if i have a Vegas hen night it will be the night before the night before. oh and unlike Adam anything goes (anything legal that is)

Really? He's in to some dodgy stuff then.

I obv know you didn't say this but it would have been funnier

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
TheChipPrince

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2011, 12:16:22 PM »

Hi Adam, good luck with everything.

Whereabouts in Chester do you live?

Cheers mate, and congrats on the little'un. Hope everything's good there!

Sorry it took so long to reply, this got caught up in the hoopla about playing poker on the day itself and I managed to miss it until now...

We live in Hoole, pretty much next door to Chester Train Station. Useful for work and getting into the city itself - useless when we want to sleep and all we hear are sirens...

Yeah now Hoole well, live in Upton now, over the bridge, through Newton.

PS, at the countess theres a guys name on the sign as you walk in, John Sharples, any relation?!

The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph.

RIP- TheChipPrince - $17,165
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2011, 09:36:10 PM »

Hi Adam, good luck with everything.

Whereabouts in Chester do you live?

Cheers mate, and congrats on the little'un. Hope everything's good there!

Sorry it took so long to reply, this got caught up in the hoopla about playing poker on the day itself and I managed to miss it until now...

We live in Hoole, pretty much next door to Chester Train Station. Useful for work and getting into the city itself - useless when we want to sleep and all we hear are sirens...

Yeah now Hoole well, live in Upton now, over the bridge, through Newton.

PS, at the countess theres a guys name on the sign as you walk in, John Sharples, any relation?!

Definitely no relation of mine! And I used to work there...
The_duke

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: January 26, 2011, 08:21:58 AM »

Can we come to this one instead then 

A great many people believe they are thinking, when in fact they are just rearranging their prejudices
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2011, 08:48:46 PM »

Time for something that has nothing to do with weddings. Music.

Joobs and I decided that we would copy use Claw's idea of posting youtube vids of our favourite artists/bands. 2 for me, 2 for Joobs and 2 that we both like. See if you can work out which is which. Let's start with A...

Avenged Sevenfold - Almost Easy

A-Ha - Take On Me

Avril Lavigne - My Happy Ending

Anthrax - Got The Time

The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist

Apollo 440 - Stop The Rock

And a bonus - see if you can figure out the book/tv mini series this song is based on:
Joobie538

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2011, 08:50:33 PM »

Can we come to this one instead then 

erm.... no Tongue

Nakor
Tinca Tinca

Serve the spider

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2011, 10:39:58 PM »

Gonna see Avenged Svenfold in the summer - not sure what I am getting myself into.

Thought the Anthrax song was about Randall Flagg?  Has The Stand or one of the other books he pops up in been a Mini Series? 

Avalances, top band once again promises of a new album in 2011, but hey they said that about 2010, 09, 08, 07  . . . .

Shit post Nakor, such a clown.

What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2011, 06:59:57 AM »

Head banger stuff is Joobs.  Odd stuff is Adam.  Will go with Avril and/or A-Ha as the ones you both like.

PS  You said 2 for you, two for her and two for the pair of ya...but there's 7 songs there.  Sort yer shit out man!

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 28, 2011, 07:57:36 AM »

Head banger stuff is Joobs.  Odd stuff is Adam.  Will go with Avril and/or A-Ha as the ones you both like.

PS  You said 2 for you, two for her and two for the pair of ya...but there's 7 songs there.  Sort yer shit out man!

I said 6 artists/bands. Learn to count!!
Joobie538

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 30, 2011, 11:51:39 AM »

went to have a look at a UK venue yesterday, but can't book it...

not because we're not sure it's right coz it's perfect for what we want. But because of the dimwitted wedding planner the venue have employed...

brains of a carrot!!

I'll explain more after I've been knocked out the team event this afternoon.

Claw75

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 30, 2011, 01:19:52 PM »

went to have a look at a UK venue yesterday, but can't book it...

not because we're not sure it's right coz it's perfect for what we want. But because of the dimwitted wedding planner the venue have employed...

brains of a carrot!!

I'll explain more after I've won the team event this afternoon.

fyp Smiley glglgl

"Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon....no matter how good you are the bird is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway"
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: January 30, 2011, 03:31:08 PM »

Until Sharp posts his favourite DT vid I'm ignoring this thread.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
KarmaDope

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 31, 2011, 12:49:19 AM »

Until Sharp posts his favourite DT vid I'm ignoring this thread.

That'll come when I get to "D".

I'm having to choose between The Mirror, Panic Attack and The Root of all Evil though.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 ... 27 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: