blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:45:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  CELTIC CHAOS - Official Killarney Raiding Thread
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELTIC CHAOS - Official Killarney Raiding Thread  (Read 18628 times)
technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: May 10, 2011, 08:49:21 PM »

thinking back to my own teenage days i'm pretty sure the answer to question 1 and 7 is the same

Grin

It's better to be looking at it than looking for it.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 12, 2011, 10:01:37 AM »

There seems to be a bit of confusion by a few who are new to RSQ.  (Shocking, but true.) 

You DO NOT have to give me 10 answers when the question mentions Top 10!!!   Ya only need to pick what you believe to be ONE of those ten.   

So far I've quiz answers in from:

the duke
technolog
curlage
Mrs. Boldie

Right so...carry on the rest of ya and get yer answers in...now that ya realise it's not as painful as it looks.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 10:06:29 AM by Laxie » Logged

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: May 12, 2011, 11:56:28 AM »

I have a job, FFS!..Don't have time for this quizzing nonsense.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 12, 2011, 12:10:41 PM »

Please.  I've seen the state of ya before.  Hardly the look of a man who works 24/7.  Just get it done.   

PS  Your cheesecake rations are at threat...just sayin'

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: May 12, 2011, 12:19:28 PM »

Please.  I've seen the state of ya before.  Hardly the look of a man who works 24/7.  Just get it done.   

PS  Your cheesecake rations are at threat...just sayin'

Sigh...OK then.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Bigfella

View Profile WWW
« Reply #140 on: May 15, 2011, 12:18:34 PM »

really sorry but I'm gonna have to miss next weekend. Basically have to work Friday, there are no later flights from Gatwick to Cork, and have a family do next Sunday that I really want/need to be at. 

Have a great time and see you at the next one.

Turning off my computer now before Laxie sees this!

gg

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 15, 2011, 12:28:04 PM »

You are SOOOOOO grounded Mr.!!!  I'd a feeling ya would tbh.  Dunno why, but something in me belly said Tighty would get to ya in the end.  Ah well....more cheesecake for Boldie.  He's gonna need a wheelbarrow to get him back home after it.  lol

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: May 15, 2011, 02:31:43 PM »

really sorry but I'm gonna have to miss next weekend. Basically have to work Friday, there are no later flights from Gatwick to Cork, and have a family do next Sunday that I really want/need to be at. 

Have a great time and see you at the next one.

Turning off my computer now before Laxie sees this!

gg

Sigh.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 16, 2011, 09:46:58 AM »

Oh cheer up ya hairy midget!  Got our backsides kicked on a few fronts with DTD Grand Prix this week-end and an APAT event next week-end.  But the ones who WILL be there are going to have a most excellent time.   Wink

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: May 16, 2011, 12:10:35 PM »

Oh cheer up ya hairy midget!  Got our backsides kicked on a few fronts with DTD Grand Prix this week-end and an APAT event next week-end.  But the ones who WILL be there are going to have a most excellent time.   Wink

Well, obviously we'll have a grand time. But with that many people dropping out i can see myself gaining over a stone in cheesecake weight...

You know what they say; A second on the lips a lifetime on the hips.

Smiley

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 16, 2011, 02:46:55 PM »

Arrival and Departure
Danny will be our taxi driver to and from the airport and it's a tenner a head - round trip.  He's booked and ready for us. 

Friday
Last flight arrives at 1:30pm, check in to hotel and be on the road around town by 2:30 latest.  Ger has mapped out a pub crawl.  God help us. 

Saturday
Our 'excursion' on Saturday begins at 1:30.  We'll be collected right outside the hotel and all.  Can't say much more - only that an hour's boat ride is included.   Grin

Poker Saturday evening kicks off at 8:30...ish.  Welcome to Ireland.     Connie said it's 8:30, but never gets going until around 9pm.

Sunday
Scott's Garden carvery lunch when we bother to wake up, followed by RSQ reveal and whatever else ye feel like doing after that.  Trad music pub most likely.

Monday
Danny collecting the lot of us and back to Kerry airport.  Time tbc when ya get here.

As the group has been cut so much, I'll just make 1 big cheesecake and 1 batch of brownies to greet ya with on Friday...and ask hotel staff to keep it in the fridge for us at the week-end to raid as and when.  Topping preference? 

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: May 16, 2011, 05:35:35 PM »

NEw York style cheesecake please Laxie..no funny business Smiley

May I suggest Chocolate topping on the brownies?

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 16, 2011, 05:48:32 PM »

NEw York style cheesecake please Laxie..no funny business Smiley

May I suggest Chocolate topping on the brownies?

Sighhhhh...the things I do for you.   Roll Eyes

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 18, 2011, 03:38:07 PM »

Killarney weather forecast for the week-end is cloudy but dry with temps of around 12c each day.  At least that's what this lot say...

http://www.kerryman.ie/weather/

2 more sleeps!!!  wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: May 19, 2011, 11:15:40 AM »

Killarney weather forecast for the week-end is cloudy but dry with temps of around 12c each day.  At least that's what this lot say...

http://www.kerryman.ie/weather/

2 more sleeps!!!  wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

YAY! I just hope David Walliams doesn't show up.....wouldn't surprise me mind, MrsB's boobs are surprisingly addictive...but I'd still hate to have to punch him. (Especially cus he's bigger than I)

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: