blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 08:21:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272577 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  CELTIC CHAOS - Official Killarney Raiding Thread
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] Go Down Print
Author Topic: CELTIC CHAOS - Official Killarney Raiding Thread  (Read 18797 times)
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: May 19, 2011, 11:18:07 AM »

Killarney weather forecast for the week-end is cloudy but dry with temps of around 12c each day.  At least that's what this lot say...

http://www.kerryman.ie/weather/

2 more sleeps!!!  wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

YAY! I just hope David Walliams doesn't show up.....wouldn't surprise me mind, MrsB's boobs are surprisingly addictive.

I'll take your word for it. 

BTW...is she any good at keeping secrets?  No reason as such...just checking.   Roll Eyes

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: May 19, 2011, 11:20:16 AM »

Killarney weather forecast for the week-end is cloudy but dry with temps of around 12c each day.  At least that's what this lot say...

YAY! I just hope David Walliams doesn't show up.....wouldn't surprise me mind, MrsB's boobs are surprisingly addictive.

BTW...is she any good at keeping secrets?  No reason as such...just checking.   Roll Eyes

surprisingly Yes...she still hasn't told me whatever it was that you told me she couldn't tell anyone about the schedule (Something about squirrels?Huh?)

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 19, 2011, 11:57:58 AM »

surprisingly Yes...she still hasn't told me whatever it was that you told me she couldn't tell anyone about the schedule (Something about squirrels?Huh?)

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii - at least you and Paulie will be surprised so. 

I wasn't as good at it I'm afraid.  Ger threatened a lie in on Saturday if I didn't tell him and Jack...well, ya know.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
MrsBoldie

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 19, 2011, 12:08:20 PM »

Killarney weather forecast for the week-end is cloudy but dry with temps of around 12c each day.  At least that's what this lot say...

2 more sleeps!!!  wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

YAY! I just hope David Walliams doesn't show up.....wouldn't surprise me mind, MrsB's boobs are surprisingly addictive...but I'd still hate to have to punch him. (Especially cus he's bigger than I)

OMG!!!  Please tell me you didn't actually post this and that I'm currently having a bizarre dream!
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: May 19, 2011, 12:10:51 PM »

Killarney weather forecast for the week-end is cloudy but dry with temps of around 12c each day.  At least that's what this lot say...

2 more sleeps!!!  wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

YAY! I just hope David Walliams doesn't show up.....wouldn't surprise me mind, MrsB's boobs are surprisingly addictive...but I'd still hate to have to punch him. (Especially cus he's bigger than I)

OMG!!!  Please tell me you didn't actually post this and that I'm currently having a bizarre dream!

OBv it's a dream.

now go back sleepies, please.

Give a man a gun and he can rob a bank, give a man a bank and he can rob the world.
Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 19, 2011, 02:40:04 PM »

Don't feed him to the squirrels!!! The badgers bite harder! (The only place I've seen Badger cubs was in Killarney).

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Paullie_D
APAT Travel Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #156 on: May 19, 2011, 02:53:22 PM »

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii - at least you and Paulie will be surprised so. 

Huh....what?

No don't....I'll sure I'll enjoy it...erm...maybe!?

Wait...What!?
boldie

Don't make me mad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #157 on: May 19, 2011, 02:53:49 PM »

Don't feed him to the squirrels!!! The badgers bite harder! (The only place I've seen Badger cubs was in Killarney).

you still not coming mate? Still room in the car tonight if you change your mind.

Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 19, 2011, 05:29:44 PM »

Huh....what?

No don't....I'll sure I'll enjoy it...erm...maybe!?

Well, seeing as Ger is still joining us for the day...it can't be tooooo bad.  No worries.  x

Rod Paradise

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 19, 2011, 07:34:01 PM »

you still not coming mate? Still room in the car tonight if you change your mind.

Cup final Saturday.

May the bird of paradise fly up your nose, with a badger on its back.
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 19, 2011, 09:11:41 PM »

Technolog has landed safely at the_Duke's and they're currently tearing it up at the aquarium. 

Cheesecake just out of the oven and it looks loverly. 

Brownies next to go in and then I pack. 

Are we there yet?!  T-minus 15 hours and counting til I hit the road to meet you lot at the airport. 

wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: