blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:39:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272608 Posts in 66755 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  The Rail
| | |-+  Sky N Go 2: March Competition.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sky N Go 2: March Competition.  (Read 11168 times)
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2011, 10:18:41 AM »

Sky N Go 2 with blonde Poker

March blonde-Sky Poker Competition

- Play a minimum of 25 DYM SNGs or 15 Standard Payout SNGs or both (of any format: 10 seater, 6 seater, Heads Up, Turbo, Speed, Omaha, Hold Em) on Sky Poker throughout March

- Post on this thread with your Sky Poker Alias to participate

- blonde will monitor your results via Sharkscope and produce league tables for players according to average ROI

- Play at any buy in level

-  To be eligible for the prize you have to play at least 25 DYMs or 15 traditional format SNGs

- Only blonde members as at 1-3-11 are eligible

- At least ten qualfying players are needed for this promotion to run

- Because of traffic difficulties in standard SNGs I have decided to run two leagues

- Winners of each will receive £50 into their Sky Poker account

LEAGUE A: STANDARD.

For results in traditional format SNGs from 2 to 10 players only. Minimum of 15 SNGs to qualify

LEAGUE B: DOUBLE YOUR MONEY

For results in Double Your Money's Only. Minimum of 25 DYM SNGs to qualify

It would help when posting if people let me know which format they are reporting on

You can play in both leagues

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tJ4qolLBaCALeV1FdZXy-Yw#gid=0

Happy to answer any questions

Play can begin immediately, post to let me know you are participating
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 10:49:16 AM by TightEnd » Logged

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2011, 10:20:16 AM »

The idea here is to give those playing DYMs only a chance to scoop a prize, whereas its unlikely in a joint league

15 requirement only for the standard SNGs as they are trickier to fill, currently

You can play in both leagues

My eyes are open wide
Moskvich

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2011, 12:04:55 PM »

Can I make a suggestion that people should be allowed more than one go at the 25/15 games? Otherwise people like MereNovice who play loads more games have no chance of winning, people who record a good score for 25 have a disincentive to playing any more, and people who get off to a bad start have no extra incentive to keep playing. Could avoid that by allowing people to record a score at 25 and then start again from the next day (as long as they tell you obviously, so you can just use a different custom date search in Sharkscope).
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 12:15:53 PM »

Can I make a suggestion that people should be allowed more than one go at the 25/15 games? Otherwise people like MereNovice who play loads more games have no chance of winning, people who record a good score for 25 have a disincentive to playing any more, and people who get off to a bad start have no extra incentive to keep playing. Could avoid that by allowing people to record a score at 25 and then start again from the next day (as long as they tell you obviously, so you can just use a different custom date search in Sharkscope).

Yes that's a good idea

We'll do it in batches of 15 and 25, as long as sufficient info comes through from the players

My eyes are open wide
Robert HM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2011, 12:32:18 PM »

Registering interest in both. Will post when I bother to start.
Good idea from Mr M

http://www.rooms-direct.co.uk - If you need some furniture, give Shogun a shout, he can do you some discount for Blonde Poker forum members..
technolog
Fib & Archie's dad

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2011, 12:57:57 PM »

Yes that's a good idea

We'll do it in batches of 15 and 25, as long as sufficient info comes through from the players

Clever lad that Moskvich, always said it.

I'll try and get a couple of batches of standards in. Might try a few DYMs too. I'm too good to you really.

It's better to be looking at it than looking for it.
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 01:01:23 PM »

Yes that's a good idea

I have no chance of winning, fullstop, but thanks for the thought. Smiley

I'll definitely be playing DYMs and probably other SnGs too.

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
MereNovice
Gamesmaster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2011, 04:30:59 PM »

Yes that's a good idea

Just for clarification.
Can we start these batches at any point or do they have to start at our first game, 26th game, 51st game etc (for DYMs), i.e. if I stink for the first ten games can I just start scoring from the 11th game onwards?

Reigning Blonde Fantasy Ashes and Super League Champions
jizzemm

BB6 Footy Winners - WALES.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2011, 04:40:57 PM »

Yes that's a good idea

Just for clarification.
Can we start these batches at any point or do they have to start at our first game, 26th game, 51st game etc (for DYMs), i.e. if I stink for the first ten games can I just start scoring from the 11th game onwards?

must be in 25's otherwise people might just play and then say they have done it when they have a decent roi

"I want to talk about my hand, what do you mean I cant talk about my hand, right im going to talk about the fact that I cant talk about my hand"...
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2011, 04:41:10 PM »

playing it straight. batches 1-25, 26-50 etc

My eyes are open wide
ripple11

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2011, 06:08:54 PM »

Good ideas

Prob have a go at both.

culprit81
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2011, 07:27:10 PM »

Hi there im new to sky poker and blonde it was recommended by a friend how exactly do i enter the leagues
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2011, 07:29:25 PM »

Hi there im new to sky poker and blonde it was recommended by a friend how exactly do i enter the leagues

Hello have you signed up to Sky poker?

If not, please do so via the banners on the blonde site (bright blue, can't miss them)

then post your Sky alias on here

and then post whenever you play SNGs and I will do the rest

Welcome to blonde and enjoy.

My eyes are open wide
culprit81
Probation

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2011, 07:31:59 PM »

Cool my alias is culprit thanks for the help