blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 07:42:38 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272886 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  colchester kev magic
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: colchester kev magic  (Read 41812 times)
EvilPie

View Profile
« Reply #150 on: April 13, 2011, 09:45:05 PM »

lol@ this thread.

This.

Huge joke on so many levels.

Motivational speeches at their best:

"Because thats what living is, the 6 inches in front of your face......" - Patrick Leonard - 10th May 2015
Acidmouse

View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 13, 2011, 10:46:41 PM »

lol at it doing him any good coming back to blonde, it would send anyone on tilt!
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 13, 2011, 11:09:24 PM »

Be great if he was honest, I'm sure pretty much everyone wants to see the Blonde Camera and Laxies book (that she paid for as part of Reeces holiday fundraising) back. Despite several requests and offers to pay for postage he still hasn't returned them, or brought them up with him when he visited Luton last weekend.

FYP.

Are we saying Kev has done one with a camera and a book?

Nope, he's sending the book this week as it goes. No-one has sent him any money for posting it (no-ones fault) and Kev has been skint and over the last year. They've probably been largely forgotten about as, incase you've failed to notice Ding, Kev has had a lot on his plate and sending them probably haven't been top of his list. I guess medical attention, finding a place to live and overcoming bad depression have been top of his list and he can be excused from forgetting past a reminder or two. I agree it's a bit slack, but hardly crime of the century. If he was keeping them in his possession as a way of getting back at blonde etc, I'm pretty sure he'd have told me and he hasn't.

I assume you've asked him directly many times for them both Ding? I know your employees are stealing from you currently which may have led to the unfortunate tone of your post but Kev hasn't stolen either of these items. Simple as that. I doubt he wants them in his possession tbh. I'll send him the money myself so he can get them back asap.

Also, I realise it's your post. Not many people would have such a lack of understanding.

Oh thats a nice result, you are obv a good mate. I understand Vinni offered to send Kev the postage but he said no - don't know why - you'll have to ask him.

So he's sending the camera back too? I'm sure that the powers that be will pay for a box and postage to be sent over to Kev for its return as the weight of that will be ridic rather than you shell out for it. If, as you say, he doesn't want them in his posession and he now feels up to sending the book back he might as well do them both at the same time - get it over and done with.

Well done Cos - good result all round.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 11:29:30 PM by Dingdell » Logged
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 13, 2011, 11:26:26 PM »

Be great if he was honest, I'm sure pretty much everyone wants to see the Blonde Camera and Laxies book (that she paid for as part of Reeces holiday fundraising) back. Despite several requests and offers to pay for postage he still hasn't returned them, or brought them up with him when he visited Luton last weekend.

FYP.

Nope, he's sending the book this week as it goes. No-one has sent him any money for posting it (no-ones fault) and Kev has been skint and over the last year. They've probably been largely forgotten about as, incase you've failed to notice Ding, Kev has had a lot on his plate and sending them probably haven't been top of his list. I guess medical attention, finding a place to live and overcoming bad depression have been top of his list and he can be excused from forgetting past a reminder or two. I agree it's a bit slack, but hardly crime of the century. If he was keeping them in his possession as a way of getting back at blonde etc, I'm pretty sure he'd have told me and he hasn't.

I assume you've asked him directly many times for them both Ding? I know your employees are stealing from you currently which may have led to the unfortunate tone of your post but Kev hasn't stolen either of these items. Simple as that. I doubt he wants them in his possession tbh. I'll send him the money myself so he can get them back asap.

Also, I realise it's your post. Not many people would have such a lack of understanding.

Oh thats a nice result, you are obv a good mate. I understand Vinni offered to send Kev the postage but he said no - don't know why - you'll have to ask him.

So he's sending the camera back too? I'm sure that the powers that be will pay for a box and postage to be sent over to Kev for its return as the weight of that will be ridic rather than you shell out for it. If, as you say, he doesn't want them in his posession and he now feels up to sending the book back he might as well do them both at the same time - get it over and done with. He can then draw a line under it all and it stops people like me thinking he might be trying to keep hold of them.

unlikely that he cares what you think tbh.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 13, 2011, 11:29:43 PM »

Thread needs getting back on track

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 13, 2011, 11:30:18 PM »

FYP.

So he's sending the camera back too? I'm sure that the powers that be will pay for a box and postage to be sent over to Kev for its return as the weight of that will be ridic rather than you shell out for it. If, as you say, he doesn't want them in his posession and he now feels up to sending the book back he might as well do them both at the same time - get it over and done with. He can then draw a line under it.

unlikely that he cares what you think tbh.
I'm sure you are right - I've fixed my own post! :-)
George2Loose

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 13, 2011, 11:31:01 PM »

Ole Ole Ole Ole!
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 14, 2011, 01:45:34 AM »

If I was penniless and homeless I'd take that camera to cash convertors and buy some groceries & some ciggies.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 14, 2011, 01:04:49 PM »

I have to say that I am not too comfortable about this whole situation. I will gladly withdraw Laxies donation and return it to her seeming as she still has not received the book and apologize for all the trouble / arguments it seems to have caused in raising monies for Reece.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 14, 2011, 01:17:40 PM »

Understandable month and shouldn't have taken this long for sure. I know the colchester mug went to the post office this morning for a quote and will send the book on so it shouldn't be long now and no need to send any funds back.

@GreekStein on twitter.

The_nun

http://www.organdonation.nhs.uk

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 14, 2011, 01:34:16 PM »

Understandable month and shouldn't have taken this long for sure. I know the colchester mug went to the post office this morning for a quote and will send the book on so it shouldn't be long now and no need to send any funds back.

I know Laxie didn't actually bid for the book but to instigate bids.

How do you all think we feel seeing threads about how things go wrong when ever there are events to raise money for Reece.

A few years back I was a very proud woman, would not have even passed my mind to accept " Charity " so to speak, but circumstances changed, we had a few downfalls and decided the only person to suffer by not accepting help would be Reece.

What with the P4C then this, it makes me ashamed having ever mentioned Reece's condition in the first place. If only we were loaded and could of said No but Thanks for the offers.

GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 14, 2011, 01:46:46 PM »

How do you all think we feel seeing threads about how things go wrong when ever there are events to raise money for Reece.

A few years back I was a very proud woman, would not have even passed my mind to accept " Charity " so to speak, but circumstances changed, we had a few downfalls and decided the only person to suffer by not accepting help would be Reece.

What with the P4C then this, it makes me ashamed having ever mentioned Reece's condition in the first place. If only we were loaded and could of said No but Thanks for the offers.

The Reece thread and raising money for the little fella is one of the greatest things about this forum and the community.

Like Taximan's thread, its very personal and really special so you shouldn't ever feel too proud to accept money for Reece. I can completely understand how you feel though.

This isn't like the P4C stuff though Mo. Obv Kev has been through a lot and there's been other things going on which in fairness probably have led to this delay, though I do agree it should have been sent long ago.

The book should arrive before the end of next week.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: April 14, 2011, 01:54:26 PM »

Maureen - you should only feel immense pride with how you and your family have coped with all the issues you have had to go through for Reece. I am pretty sure I could not have stayed the course in the way that you have. I am sure I speak on behalf of many of the people on Blonde when I say I have so much admiration for all of you.

I love reading your updates on how the planning of your holiday is going and can't wait to see the pictures of his smiling little face when he gets to Disney. Don't let this issue sully the joy we have all had in sharing your 'journey' so far.

I personally don't like the word charity as it smacks of handouts which anything donated towards Reece is definitely not in my opinion. We are a community and help each other out, whether it's advice (either the hand alaysis thread or life advice) listening ear or raising funds for the disney trip. It's not charity as such, it's a community and I for one, am proud for the most part to be in this community.

So just concentrate on having a good time and let us share in it by posting all the pics and tales of the trip of a lifetime. XX
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 01:56:13 PM by Dingdell » Logged
StuartHopkin

Ocho cinco

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 14, 2011, 02:11:23 PM »

The Reece thread and raising money for the little fella is one of the greatest things about this forum and the community.

+ 1,000,000

I don't think what is on here reflects in anyway on the Reece thread or fund raising that has taken place through Blonde. Everyone just wants to support him.

The book is on its way by the sound of things and I have put one of these in the post to Tracy and co.......

Click to see full-size image.

Only 23 days to go until the Berlin Marathon! Please sponsor me at www.virginmoneygiving.com/StuartHopkin
Dingdell

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 14, 2011, 02:14:28 PM »

+ 1,000,000

I don't think what is on here reflects in anyway on the Reece thread or fund raising that has taken place through Blonde. Everyone just wants to support him.

The book is on its way by the sound of things and I have put one of these in the post to Tracy and co.......

Click to see full-size image.

No need - according to the post Cos made last night Kev is sending both the book and the camera back. Happy days.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: