blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 08, 2024, 06:23:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272928 Posts in 66760 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  The Lounge
| | |-+  colchester kev magic
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 Go Down Print
Author Topic: colchester kev magic  (Read 41926 times)
thetank

View Profile
« Reply #210 on: April 15, 2011, 09:53:48 PM »

To Boba Fett, note the lack of asking for Kev to be unbanned since 'scandal' broke.

To acidmouse, I understand where you're coming from but at least this will stop people gossiping to each other about  Kev and cameras that cost over a grand and what's happening and where's the camera Kev. We all know the score now, the camera wasn't worth more than two hundred and Kev sold it. I take Tightend's point that that the money is immaterial, but the gossip is much less delicious now everyone knows the score.

[  ] I'm judging Kev for being skint and pissed off and doing what he done
[  ] I'm going to continue to ask for him to be unbanned

Time to move on for me...

For super fun to exist, well defined parameters must exist for the super fun to exist within.
bhoywonder

View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 16, 2011, 03:54:38 AM »

They knew all along eh Thomas?

Shittstirrers ftw

may your god go with you

Scottish Open Apat online gold medal winner 2008
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 16, 2011, 05:30:59 AM »

I'm going to stick me neck out a country mile here and say that maybe they (his mates) didn't know the score.  That said, they never asked either. 

Not going to get into a huge debate of ban or unban Kev because until he makes a formal request, it's irrelevant anyway.  He was a mod.  He knows that's how it works.  Why would it work any differently for him?

Yes, there are loads of factors on a lot of fronts.  But at the end of the day, none of it matters if he doesn't ask to come back himself.

I've already had a quiet chat with Cos regarding this, but for the record...IMO you lot who are trying to 'help' him are really only hurting the situation and any chance he has by carrying on.  It's not up to you.  It's up to Kev. 

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 16, 2011, 06:29:05 AM »

Wow you had a quiet chat with cos. Did he not get a chance to say anything. That guy is at the centre of all bad. Missing camera, blatchs mate, dodgy new cardrooms, spamming for poker encore, telling Linton to take the 20k, missing chips at the end of the day when they were definatly infront of him earlie and now all this stuff with the FBI stars and tilt. It would not surprise me if the royal wedding is called off because he was seeing Kate Middleton

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Laxie

View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 16, 2011, 06:40:28 AM »

I've already had a quiet chat with Cos regarding this, but for the record...IMO you lot who are trying to 'help' him are really only hurting the situation and any chance he has by carrying on.  It's not up to you.  It's up to Kev.

That was the sum total of the quiet chat.  I wrongly assumed that ye'd spot the problem without direction.  Maybe some already knew there were issues, but I'm going to give benefit of the doubt.  Hence sticking me neck out.  Say what ya like after, but that's all there is to it.

I bet when Hugh Hefner dies, you won't hear anyone say, "He's in a better place."
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #215 on: April 16, 2011, 10:41:50 AM »

Wow you had a quiet chat with cos. Did he not get a chance to say anything. That guy is at the centre of all bad. Missing camera, blatchs mate, dodgy new cardrooms, spamming for poker encore, telling Linton to take the 20k, missing chips at the end of the day when they were definatly infront of him earlie and now all this stuff with the FBI stars and tilt. It would not surprise me if the royal wedding is called off because he was seeing Kate Middleton

Cos with a girlfriend, now you're just being silly.

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 16, 2011, 11:07:35 AM »

Cos with a girlfriend, now you're just being silly.
so annoyed i aint a geek now......would post fixed my own post and crossed out kate middleton and put prince william FML

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
turny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #217 on: April 16, 2011, 12:44:52 PM »

ok

the camera
kev told me about this around xmas time, he was extremely low at the time and said he had taken it to cash convertors and recieved £100 for it.
my take on it was that if it was any use to blonde still they would have contacted him and arranged for the cameras return. i have been in kevs company over the last year on 2 or more occasions when either tighty or tikay have been present and the issue of a camera has never been mentioned.

after the way kev was treated by blonde as a company over the brendan scandal (lets not start this over again i think its been covered enough lol)and the subsequent demodding and ultimately his posting rights removed i understood why he done what he done regards the camera.
i didnt support it and told him so but i couldnt deny that in his position i wouldnt have done the same.

the doyle book

the first i heard of the book not being sent to laxie was when it broke on here.
absolute stupidity on kevs behalf not to send it and i told him so, he has 3 copies of it so why the fuck he withheld sending it i dont know.
i dont buy his cost of postage excuse because as stated by others the postage costs were offered to be sent to him and if he had mentioned it to me i would have sorted him also.
why he felt the need not to have sent by now i still dont know, especially as the recipitent is laxie and being aware of the current sensitive situation regarding her it was extremely stupid to withhold it if that was his reasoning.(just to clarify i dont know if this was kevs reasoning)

the book has now been sent so issued resolved (maybe not satisfactory enough for some but resolved none the less)

the suit

again i knew nothing about kev actually accepting the offer of a suit from mpower until last week.
why he accepted again i dont know, if he wanted a suit for interviews then the social have a fund to supply these so mpowers offer shouldnt have been taken up imo.
kev states to me he bought a blazer,trousers shirt and tie with the £100 he was sent and has promised to send a photo to mpower as agreed of the said items. kev did contact him after recieving the cheque thanking him for his kind genorousity.

the book and shirt situations are ones that could of been avoided, absolutely no excuses, kev is an idiot to let them happen but both issues are now well on the way to being resolved so hopefully thats the end of them.

the camera is a different issue. kev stated that the last 4 meetings he went to regards blonde he never claimed a penny in expenses (do blonde pay petrol etc expenses for these?) and feels that the camera compensated that.

again whether thats right to do i dont know, but im sure everyone will judge for themselves and unless in the situation they cant really comment how they would have acted.

TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 16, 2011, 12:58:46 PM »

Thanks turny.

I only began asking for the camera when it was clear we were going to be doing two updates on the same weekend. Before then, it was not an urgent issue. I knew Kev had it but getting it back wasn't an issue..only would have been so if the camera I use had broke or lost etc etc

As to expenses, if receipts had been sent then expenses would have been paid. No claim Kev made in his monthly invoices was ever refused. Kev knows this. It was good of Kev not to claim expenses at the time for those meetings as he knew money was very low. However it's simply wrong to try and right what he perceives as a wrong, reinventing history while doing so, by selling something that is not his to sell.

We don't need to discuss all the other history, we all know its been discussed over and over.

Anyway I consider the matter of the camera over. Nothing can be done now .

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 16, 2011, 02:40:49 PM »

Get on with the Dtd updates. You are getting paid for it lol

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 17, 2011, 08:45:38 AM »

All this talk about sending the camera has left a sour taste in my mouth, not because I have an opinion on the debate but because 'TightEnd' a well respected member of the blonde team has failed to send me an umbrella that was clearly gifted to me.

Why is everybody here rattling on about some silly camera when i've been grimmed hard for a bolly?

Here is the whole story (http://blondepoker.com/forum/index.php?topic=52733.0)

Hope I get 5th!! Would love the brolly!!

Hi Tighty, many thanks for running this.... a few pages back Sovietsong mentioned that he wouldn't mind the brolly.

Feel free to send it to Soviet, thats if he still wants it, as he will prob utilise it more than myself.

Many thanks, craigbetts

Sov runs so good

Wiiii

So Tighty, what the hell are you playing at?  Taken my brolly down cash conveters or what!?

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
gatso
Ninja Mod

Let's go round again

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 17, 2011, 12:40:23 PM »

good point sov. I still haven't got the baseball cap that I won in june 2006 though I may have swapped it with tighty for a pint or something last year but even so I had to wait 3 years and I'm pretty sure I never got the pint

I also won another comp for $20 into my blondepoker a/c and never got that but kev probs spent that on bus fare to cash converters

If you get to the yeasty clunge you've gone too far
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 17, 2011, 12:42:36 PM »

gatso you got the pint!! DTD blonde bash...

Svo I am due to collect the brolly in Leeds on Wednesday. Patience, oh stirring Yorkshireman

My eyes are open wide
sovietsong

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 17, 2011, 12:53:58 PM »

I live in Leeds, are you up Tuesday night?

In the category of Funniest Poster I nominate sovietsong. - mantis 21/12/2012
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 17, 2011, 12:57:33 PM »

I live in Leeds, are you up Tuesday night?

Leeds Wed late afternoon at the Merrion then staying in Wetherby on the way up to APAT Newcastle Thursday

My eyes are open wide
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: