blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:38:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272539 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  smashedagain
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 62 Go Down Print
Author Topic: smashedagain  (Read 158129 times)
istrabraq

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2011, 05:02:36 PM »

Lol take it you not doing a diary what a shame are you in the Vegas team event on Saturday .
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 25, 2011, 05:04:24 PM »

ffs Cos.  people are crying for you to come out of the woodwork and post more. please get on with me and save me the effort. 100%  i dont have a  n issue with jeff at the poker table at all.   my fav table of all time included Jeff at the irish open last year (me, ben roberts, neil channing, jeff kimber, karl fenton and then some internet whizz kids).

FML I WAS ON THAT TABLE

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2011, 05:05:25 PM »

ffs Cos.  people are crying for you to come out of the woodwork and post more. please get on with me and save me the effort. 100%  i dont have a  n issue with jeff at the poker table at all.   my fav table of all time included Jeff at the irish open last year (me, ben roberts, neil channing, jeff kimber, karl fenton and then some internet whizz kids).

FML I WAS ON THAT TABLE
Internet whizz kid itt.

cambridgealex

#lovethegame

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 25, 2011, 05:06:49 PM »

Overtaking diary of an internet policeman this is

Poker goals:
[ ] 7 figure score
[X] 8 figure score
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

if you are gonna kiss arse you have to do it right

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 25, 2011, 05:07:16 PM »

Jason, I'm not offended (if that was your intention) of your opinion that I don't sit at a poker table laughing and joking and generally having a fun time, I sit there to work, concentrating and picking up on what others say and do to try and win tournaments. Most of the jovial 'it's only a game' type players having a fun time don't win. I want to win. You choose which one you want, I've chosen my way, and strangelly enough, don't feel the need to tell others they should be more like me. Can't work out why others can't do the same.

What I do take offence at is you reprinting quotes from years ago, and bringing/making up stories and quotes from 3 or 4 years ago which are deisgned to make life difficult for me, and presumably cause trouble for my continued sponsorship. Why are u asking pepole to get involved in this thread? Can't u find something better to do (as they obviously could?).

What is your motivation in dredging up the quote I gave to Paul Jackson and Rob Yong when they were asking for support in opening DTD? Make me look bad as a G sponsored player? That's the only conclusion I can come to, esp when u describe my relationship with them as 'laughable' subsequently. I did that as a favour to friends about 4 years ago before I was sposnored by Grosvenor. So what? Tbh it's neither here nor there to me whether DTD opened as it's too far from me, but friends asked for my support, it seems to have made many people happy, yourself included, so why are u causing trouble with those that tried to help it open? I'll certainly think twice about being forthcoming with help in the future, given that people will try and use it against me in the future.

I don't know u, so I don't know what u want to cause trouble with your rambles. And that's what it is, it's not being tongue in cheek, or even storring,  it's just being an argumentative trouble-making prick for no reason. Tbh I'm surprised Blonde allow u to post stuff that is blatently shit stirring at best, and almmost certainly untrue (commercially u really think Grosvenor spent £1m on helping their rivals fight a court case that was not gonna affect their company but was gonna cost their rivals? Why?) If that is untrue, which I've no doubt it is and Mr Raab seems to think it is and I'd imagine he knows better than u, then the slanderous comments u make and Blonde publish could be the death of Blonde should this legal team who have nothing better to do than help rival companies look this way.

I asked a well-known Blonde about your ability to make up quotes about stuff that happened 4 years ago. He said: “That Jason has always talked shit, apparently he only moved to Scunthorpe because he could see himself there as soon as he saw the place name.”

jeff this is getting like the jason / jeff show and as it appears to be what most folks want then here goes again...

first paragraph...i dont want to offend you and i love your manner at the table and agree 100% your way is professional and the correct way to play. i only started the table trash talk in september and like wearing the hoodies it serves a purpose and helps my style of play get paid when possibly the opponent would usually fold.

second paragraph was not intended to cause trouble with your sponsor but just to highlight  your change in attitude and the fact you now have to bow to the man. i dont want you to be put in a position with G so i hold my hands up and say sorry. you wont have any problem getting another sponsor should Grosvenor's poker budget be cut in the near future. it was not this thread i asked him to get involved in but another one and i believe he is now in or on the way to vegas.... i know his bum hole will be twitching but as he is in the group of nicest guys in poker, just behind julian thew, i have no intention of outting him.

third paragraph see above really. but now your posts are starting to look just like back tracking and more sucking upto G. i am fully aware of fallings out between dtd and actionjack and have spoke to paul. i signed off one of my threads paul jackson which i thought was funny at the time but forgot about the falling out. paul is also my hero and i was the daddy a couple of times and think he is one of the funniest guys in poker (along with channing & padraig & marty).

4th paragraph lol. and now it gets really interesting. you dont know me coz your head is always up your arse but we have played together 4 times.  Blonde are monitoring this situation as we speak i am sure. you probably dont know but the best defense against slander is THE TRUTH. Please dont threaten Blonde with your emplyers legal team because that sort of stuff wont wash.  

i feel that you are the one with the problem, G are not gonna get involved in a legal action against blonde any more than be bothered about you making that statement 4 years ago. dont be so paranoid. i think your arse will be ok.

and i dont mind being called a *****. probably fair comment....but what my mates think about me is "Jason Herbert. What a guy. He may put you down but will never ever let you down."

and i am a ***** for bringing up the abuse you gave dena in Galway that morning at breakfast. When you called her a piece of shit and abused her all the dealers and floor staff looked to me to do something. going after dena was one of the biggest mistakes of my life. i so wish i had took option 1 now.  Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 25, 2011, 05:11:05 PM »

FML I WAS ON THAT TABLE
there were no fish on that table Cos. my story holds no weight now coz i tell everyone i out lasted the lot except ben roberts. can you remember the torid time karl fenton had. he knew everyone except me but i took him to town a few times 

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 25, 2011, 05:19:12 PM »

'but what my mates think about me is [insert name], What a guy! He may put you down, but he will never ever let you down.'

Great line! Gonna use that one for myself! Couldn't be bothered quoting it all as the rest was pretty boring. It is your diary though, so i shouldn't really say if it is entertaining or not, you are just expressing your views. Keep it up.

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 25, 2011, 05:26:53 PM »

'but what my mates think about me is [insert name], What a guy! He may put you down, but he will never ever let you down.'

Great line! Gonna use that one for myself! Couldn't be bothered quoting it all as the rest was pretty boring. It is your diary though, so i shouldn't really say if it is entertaining or not, you are just expressing your views. Keep it up.
dont get caught in the cross fire here milligan. use the pm service like everyone else and keep your anonymity....
   mods the eye in the sky.... for **** please use the 2nd to 5th letters in scunthorpe

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 25, 2011, 05:29:36 PM »

dont get caught in the cross fire here milligan. use the pm service like everyone else and keep your anonymity....
   mods the eye in the sky.... for **** please use the 2nd to 5th letters in scunthorpe

Lol, Don't worry about me, just like Helmuth "i can dodge bullets baby"

pokerfan

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 25, 2011, 05:32:11 PM »

Lol, Don't worry about me, just like Helmuth "i can dodge bullets baby"

@ gif

smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 25, 2011, 05:34:09 PM »

thats excellent. just what this thread needs. more pictures instead of my wall of text. please remember
This aint my diary

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 25, 2011, 05:34:18 PM »

FML I WAS ON THAT TABLE
there were no fish on that table Cos. my story holds no weight now coz i tell everyone i out lasted the lot except ben roberts. can you remember the torid time karl fenton had. he knew everyone except me but i took him to town a few times 

i knocked karl out that day is all i really remember. Ben Roberts might be the nicest guy ever.

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 25, 2011, 05:41:58 PM »

FML I WAS ON THAT TABLE

i knocked karl out that day is all i really remember. Ben Roberts might be the nicest guy ever.
2nd to julian obv... that was a class table. seem to think neil tried to get it to be the feature/tv table.
right gotta go coz i've gotta do the kids tea and i know the Mrs has this on here iphone and will bollock me.... tbh she aint wrong. she wrote down all the posts i made the other day and it made for sad reading. about 50 posts from waking up to going to bed. this site is fun tho... Smiley

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
JaffaCake

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 25, 2011, 06:09:09 PM »

Apology accepted. Did it ever occur to u that perhaps my attitude hasn't change, I was just trying to help out mates who had asked for help?

If you don't play table games, it doesn't make much diff if they're there or not and you don't care either way, altho I guess u could argue some of the mugs who throw their money away there would be more welcomed getting straight to a cash game without losing at them....but they again possibley they wouldn't be anywhere near a poker table if there wasn't table games to attract them into the establishment.

So, let's start rectifying the mistakes in your latest inaccurate ramble.

- I'm not sure why u say my head is up my arse? I said I don't know u. I know who u are. I remember u sitting at tables while I've played before. I have mental 'player notes' on u if I played u again. I said I don't know u, not who u are.
- I don't have an employer.
- I didn't make any threat.
- I have passed my legal journalism exams so I do actually know the best defences in slander cases. Presume same for u.
- my problem is u dragging up things from years ago about me, someone u don't know, for no reason other than to cause trouble. This is a poker forum which used to be a good place to talk about poker.
- I love the fact that everyone looks to u, Clark Kent, to save the day when someone has an argument with a very close friend and uses a swear word at them. God forbid swearing at a girl. U let your people down Clark.
- I love even more that that's your life's big regret. Why haven't u done something about it the past rather than post random bits of half a shit story on a public forum since? U know neither of us, and anything about the situation, so why do u think it's your job to get involved two years down the line? I'd love to know what option 1 was, want to tell me (not your diary, me, pm me if u want rather than writing drivel in public)? I'm starting to regret u didn't take it too.

You must have had a very satisfying life to have that as your biggest regret, u should tell us all about it in your diary (your life, not your idle two year old gossip). To fill in the gaps for u tho, and add in some facts,  me and Dena managed to make up and take an hour's taxi to some random airport to fly home together. If we managed to forget it within an hour, maybe u could put your massive regrets behind u two years down the line? And if u can't and u want to speak to me, maybe man up and speak to me personally not try and cause outrage by posting half a story u don't know publicly?
smashedagain
moderator of moderators

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 25, 2011, 06:26:06 PM »

This is mrs h!!! Yes mr Bertie get off here n sort the kids out!!! Love ya xxx

[ ] ept title
[ ] wpt title
[ ] wsop braclet
[X] mickey mouse hoodies
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 ... 62 Go Up Print 
« previous next »