blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 09:19:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272886 Posts in 66759 Topics by 16723 Members
Latest Member: callpri
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Poker Forums
| |-+  Diaries and Blogs
| | |-+  smashedagain
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 ... 62 Go Down Print
Author Topic: smashedagain  (Read 160612 times)
paulhouk03
Cliqueless

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: March 10, 2013, 09:20:44 PM »

I think we should keep his diary going in his honour.

it will probably hit it's height when he's not allowed on.

maybe when he's unbanned he should only be allowed to post in this thread no where else.

no way dont think jase can be contained onto one thread

Just me
NEWY

View Profile
« Reply #751 on: March 11, 2013, 01:06:49 AM »

Out of protest i will not be wearing any crap hoodys or playing KJ until our hero is back
taximan007

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: March 11, 2013, 02:47:14 PM »

banned again?Huh?

humbled to be included alongside such esteemed people - thank you
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: March 12, 2013, 12:14:30 PM »

Welcome back is in order, unless I'm mistaken.

Ah! The element of surprise
TightEnd
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: March 12, 2013, 12:15:59 PM »

He can log in, just can't post, or reply to pms

still 12 days of peace lie ahead.

Its like a summer holiday for us

My eyes are open wide
By the way,I made it through the day
I watch the world outside
By the way, I'm leaving out today
bobAlike

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: March 12, 2013, 12:17:13 PM »

He can log in, just can't post, or reply to pms

still 12 days of peace lie ahead.

Its like a summer holiday for us

Oh I see.

Hi Jase, been a bit slow without you.

Ah! The element of surprise
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: March 12, 2013, 02:55:35 PM »

I thought the modding was quite strict. I read that thread and thought meh herbie's gonna herbie and that is all. Probably not aware of these major problems he creates but really his posts seemed kinda normal and mild to me. If people are allowing his words to create major problems in their life then prob time to chill out a bit imo. When I went on that thread it seemed really popular and the buzzing talking point of the week. I also think members speculating about why posts have been deleted is normal. Seems like an accumulation of irritation against this guy when overall he brings a lot of entertainment to the forum.   

Good diary btw.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: March 12, 2013, 07:11:30 PM »

Ban for trolling long overdue. Not missed in Hertfordshire. I'm sure I will help with he's rehabilitation when his back

sola virtus nobilitat
GreekStein

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: March 12, 2013, 07:29:39 PM »

I thought the modding was quite strict. I read that thread and thought meh herbie's gonna herbie and that is all. Probably not aware of these major problems he creates but really his posts seemed kinda normal and mild to me. If people are allowing his words to create major problems in their life then prob time to chill out a bit imo. When I went on that thread it seemed really popular and the buzzing talking point of the week. I also think members speculating about why posts have been deleted is normal. Seems like an accumulation of irritation against this guy when overall he brings a lot of entertainment to the forum.   

Good diary btw.

You threatened to punch someone on here before. Did you follow your own advice and chill out a bit after that?

@GreekStein on twitter.

Retired Policeman, Part time troll.
david3103

View Profile
« Reply #759 on: March 12, 2013, 07:59:37 PM »

Good diary btw.

You threatened to punch someone on here before. Did you follow your own advice and chill out a bit after that?

welcome back Mr Policeman

It's more about the winning than the winnings

5 November 2012 - Kinboshi says "Best post ever on blonde thumbs up"
SuuPRlim

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: March 13, 2013, 12:33:29 AM »

If people are allowing his words to create major problems in their life then prob time to chill out a bit imo.

Thing is MANTIS, which people dont quite realise is that a fair chunk of Jason's trouble making HAS, and DOES cause huge issues for people and have a direct consequence on their livlihood. It's quite annoying when your day to day life and business is being affected negatively by someone else, for ABSOLUTELY no need as well, not like he has any real objective.

I'm a fan of Jason and have plenty of time for him but when he does ^^^ (cant give examples ofc) i really do think it's OOL. it's not a case of you should just chill and ignore him, he can be so destructive that you're forced to act in response and its a massive nuicense

aaron1867

View Profile
« Reply #761 on: March 13, 2013, 07:18:28 AM »

I still think thee is a lot more that goes unnoticed & Jason's post was perhaps just highlighting what Alex said, perhaps maybe "starting something", but then again I remember Alex a few months ago saying that the forum needed spicing up.
kukushkin88

View Profile
« Reply #762 on: March 13, 2013, 07:59:56 AM »

From my perspective the forum is a much better place without him.

It is incredible to me that a grown man thinks winding people up on an internet forum and boasting about the pleasure he derives from it is an acceptable way to behave. Surely it must be better for him too? The Frankie didnĀ“t have aces debacle was entirely ridiculous and he must have been embarrassed by that, not having the opportunity to embarrass himself in that way must be a good thing.
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #763 on: March 13, 2013, 08:58:39 AM »

Haters gonna hate

MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #764 on: March 13, 2013, 09:05:57 AM »

If people are allowing his words to create major problems in their life then prob time to chill out a bit imo.

Thing is MANTIS, which people dont quite realise is that a fair chunk of Jason's trouble making HAS, and DOES cause huge issues for people and have a direct consequence on their livlihood. It's quite annoying when your day to day life and business is being affected negatively by someone else, for ABSOLUTELY no need as well, not like he has any real objective.

I'm a fan of Jason and have plenty of time for him but when he does ^^^ (cant give examples ofc) i really do think it's OOL. it's not a case of you should just chill and ignore him, he can be so destructive that you're forced to act in response and its a massive nuicense

You're prob right Dave. I mean most of us blonde members aren't aware of the facts and because you 'can't give examples ofc' we aren't likely to either. So we will all have to take your word for it. So the deal is if Herbert upsets this small % of blonde members he will be banned. And we can't discuss it because only this small % are allowed to know the facts. But other members and mods can have digs at Herbert as much as they like across the forum. All seems open, fair and transparent.

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 ... 62 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: