blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 11:18:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Big Boxing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 ... 455 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Boxing Thread  (Read 1138635 times)
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #3900 on: March 19, 2017, 03:55:36 PM »

Dave Lemieux's post fight speech dropped heavy hints about a Canelo fight. Oscar owes him for taking one the team and it makes business sense to wait out GGG. Last night was a testament to lesser known fighters putting in a large body of work to become known. By the time GGG Canelo happens the Mexican will start favourite. 
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #3901 on: March 23, 2017, 06:21:08 PM »

Big firms are swerving tonights Jason Quigley props. Tapia was a wreck last time out and the early KO / under prices look generous.
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #3902 on: March 25, 2017, 12:30:26 PM »

At the Crolla fight tonight.  Anyone fancy anything to get an interest?  Main or undercard
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #3903 on: March 25, 2017, 04:45:16 PM »

At the Crolla fight tonight.  Anyone fancy anything to get an interest?  Main or undercard

The main event should be great to see and you could make a case for any outcome in it. It'd be nice to know who the ref is as last time it was Anthony Crolla himself. I've had a small interest in Linares KO at 5/2, fingers crossed his hands hold up.

Arnfield's knuckling down with his career and Rose won't throw enough punches. Some books are still 2/3, I wouldn't lay it, or the 4-1 on the KO. Rose has choked a couple of times, marks up and hasn't fought a proper middleweight.

Martin J Ward by stoppage at odds on looks too short. Like his stablemate Ryder he is a stylist who has only shown 1 gear. Back points at 9/4 and hope Maxi Hughe's nose holds or that Ward doesn't get slips counted as knock downs. Without having seen Morrison it wouldn't be a shock if Welboune took him the distance at 5/2 and Paddy's 2/3 for Okolie in round 1 stoppage is short enough.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #3904 on: March 25, 2017, 05:30:27 PM »

It's Howard Foster plus 3 foreign refs.
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #3905 on: March 25, 2017, 07:45:23 PM »

The main event should be great to see and you could make a case for any outcome in it. It'd be nice to know who the ref is as last time it was Anthony Crolla himself. I've had a small interest in Linares KO at 5/2, fingers crossed his hands hold up.

Arnfield's knuckling down with his career and Rose won't throw enough punches. Some books are still 2/3, I wouldn't lay it, or the 4-1 on the KO. Rose has choked a couple of times, marks up and hasn't fought a proper middleweight.

Martin J Ward by stoppage at odds on looks too short. Like his stablemate Ryder he is a stylist who has only shown 1 gear. Back points at 9/4 and hope Maxi Hughe's nose holds or that Ward doesn't get slips counted as knock downs. Without having seen Morrison it wouldn't be a shock if Welboune took him the distance at 5/2 and Paddy's 2/3 for Okolie in round 1 stoppage is short enough.

I agree with Arnfield. Rose was really awful against a shot Macklin. I suspect he doesn't have anything to discourage Arnfield

Really don't know why Ward stoppage is odds on. It must be due to some secret power he has kept underwraps to date.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #3906 on: March 25, 2017, 07:56:45 PM »

I agree with Arnfield. Rose was really awful against a shot Macklin. I suspect he doesn't have anything to discourage Arnfield

Really don't know why Ward stoppage is odds on. It must be due to some secret power he has kept underwraps to date.

It's Ryder-Arnfield all over again. Suppose we'd of been fighting over the KO lay if there were a Betfair market. There's some fight to go the distance at 7/5 at Blacktype.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #3907 on: March 25, 2017, 08:23:57 PM »

Connor Benn being named dropped after a quiet spell. They must be teaching how to box after running out of late notice knockover jobs.
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #3908 on: March 25, 2017, 09:06:02 PM »

It's Ryder-Arnfield all over again. Suppose we'd of been fighting over the KO lay if there were a Betfair market. There's some fight to go the distance at 7/5 at Blacktype.

Pretty much textbook there. Ward always fails to impress. The first live opponent he faces will clean him out.
Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #3909 on: March 25, 2017, 09:09:33 PM »

Approximately what time is the Crolla ring-walk scheduled for guys?

TIA

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #3910 on: March 25, 2017, 09:14:04 PM »

TIA

Thanks for Ward points Smiley
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #3911 on: March 25, 2017, 09:32:15 PM »

TIA

Yet the best tip you'll get all night is to Google the Venezuelan studs missus, Rebecca  Shocked
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #3912 on: March 25, 2017, 09:41:58 PM »

Lucky us as anyone other than Vic would of been stopping this war.
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #3913 on: March 25, 2017, 09:57:14 PM »

TIA

Yet the best tip you'll get all night is to Google the Venezuelan studs missus, Rebecca  Shocked

Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #3914 on: March 25, 2017, 09:57:44 PM »

That's Morrison well and truly exposed.
Pages: 1 ... 257 258 259 260 [261] 262 263 264 265 ... 455 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: