blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:24:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Big Boxing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 455 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Boxing Thread  (Read 1138458 times)
outragous76

Yeah Bitch! ......... MAGNETS! owwwh!

View Profile
« Reply #315 on: October 25, 2011, 02:48:47 PM »

Last night I half jokingly suggested to my wife that we should take a pre weekend trip to Atlantic City on the weekend of, say, 17th december just before Xmas to watch the Froch-Ward fight and Kell Brook on the same bill.  To my amazement she thought this was a great idea!!!!!

very nice work

".....and then I spent 2 hours talking with Stu which blew my mind.........."
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #316 on: October 25, 2011, 03:16:17 PM »

Last night I half jokingly suggested to my wife that we should take a pre weekend trip to Atlantic City on the weekend of, say, 17th december just before Xmas to watch the Froch-Ward fight and Kell Brook on the same bill.  To my amazement she thought this was a great idea!!!!!

very nice work on finding her!

FYP

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 09, 2011, 10:10:45 AM »

Anybody watching the Pacman this saturday night/sunday morning..? 

Satellite King
millidonk

I'm supposed to wear a shell.. I don't - SLUG LIFE

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: November 09, 2011, 10:14:01 AM »

if i am in and can get a decent stream i will be, not paying for it though. Been stung to many times. Pac man vs Mayweather is the only way i will pay for another fight. until Price is ready to take on a Klitschko.

kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #319 on: November 09, 2011, 11:22:38 AM »

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sites/default/files/a_images/graphics/infographics/pacmar_preloader.swf

'The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging rational inquiry.'
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #320 on: November 09, 2011, 11:23:22 AM »

Will be a good fight.

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 09, 2011, 11:32:29 AM »

Will be a good fight.

It may well be but that said it's a pretty pointless fight, anything other than a Pacman win would be a huge shock, and is extremely unlikely. The main reason I would watch the fight is too listen to the post match interview when Manny has won to see what he says when he gets asked the inevitable question about Mayweather, and even that has a pretty predictable outcome.
kinboshi
ROMANES EUNT DOMUS
Administrator

We go again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #322 on: November 10, 2011, 03:12:33 PM »

Will be a good fight.

It may well be but that said it's a pretty pointless fight, anything other than a Pacman win would be a huge shock, and is extremely unlikely. The main reason I would watch the fight is too listen to the post match interview when Manny has won to see what he says when he gets asked the inevitable question about Mayweather, and even that has a pretty predictable outcome.

Not sure why it's a pointless fight?  If Mayweather was hit by a bus today and killed, would Pacquiao just hang up his gloves?

mondatoo

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 10, 2011, 04:59:44 PM »

Will be a good fight.

Not sure why it's a pointless fight?  If Mayweather was hit by a bus today and killed, would Pacquiao just hang up his gloves?

If I was Pacquiao and thought that nobody could even come close to competing with me then yes, I'd hang up my gloves.
MANTIS01

What kind of fuckery is this?

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: November 10, 2011, 08:49:38 PM »

I'd keep knocking out suckers for $20m a pop

Tikay - "He has a proven track record in business, he is articulate, intelligent, & presents his cases well"

Claw75 - "Mantis is not only a blonde legend he's also very easy on the eye"

Outragous76 - "a really nice certainly intelligent guy"

taximan007 & Girgy85 & Celtic & Laxie - <3 Mantis
Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: November 12, 2011, 03:48:25 PM »

Had a little fun bet on Marquez to win in any round @ 125-1 probably burning £12 but as i love Manny anyway its a win win.. Although i can't see any other result than a Manny stoppage..

Satellite King
Jamier-Host

View Profile WWW
« Reply #326 on: November 12, 2011, 06:19:34 PM »

I'd keep knocking out suckers for $20m a pop

Too right.

Marquez never been stopped so going for Pacman on points @ 9/4 I reckon.

Side Project - making games for Amazon Alexa devices

pressthe8.com
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: November 12, 2011, 07:07:40 PM »

Had a little fun bet on Marquez to win in any round @ 125-1 probably burning £12 but as i love Manny anyway its a win win.. Although i can't see any other result than a Manny stoppage..

where did you see this bet? i don't think it wil happen but i would be insane not to have a tickle!

Leatherman

View Profile
« Reply #328 on: November 12, 2011, 07:16:42 PM »

where did you see this bet? i don't think it wil happen but i would be insane not to have a tickle!

Think i've wrote it down wrong Dave, basically i've got £1 on each round @125-1..  12 rounds=£12
But after the 40 + 40 X 2 +1 =? question i'm doubting my math skills, so could be wrong..   

You watching Tyson lol Fury on channel 5 tonight?

Satellite King
millidonk

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: November 12, 2011, 07:32:29 PM »

Think i've wrote it down wrong Dave, basically i've got £1 on each round @125-1..  12 rounds=£12
But after the 40 + 40 X 2 +1 =? question i'm doubting my math skills, so could be wrong..   

You watching Tyson lol Fury on channel 5 tonight?

Ahhh that makes sense now! I thought 125-1 to win in any round was insane.  80-1 per round on VC so 125 is still a good price. Was gonna swerve but might have a little taster. Worst days punting for a fair while for me so nothing drastic.

yea. will be watching, watched Chisora last night as well. Don't particularly like either of them tbh. Them two are almost as bad as Williams and Skelton.  Massive soft spot for David Price though and i hope he gets the chance to put either one or both of them to bed. Makes me lol that they both talk about fighting Klitschko. British heavyweight boxing is quite embarrassing atm. Wouldn't mind Pajkic shutting him up but I don't think he is the biggest puncher tbh.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 ... 455 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: