blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 02:59:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272540 Posts in 66754 Topics by 16946 Members
Latest Member: KobeTaylor
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Big Boxing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 ... 455 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Boxing Thread  (Read 1144243 times)
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #6000 on: February 07, 2020, 04:40:08 PM »

Tix on sale for Dubois Joyce fight, think I’m gonna go to this one, enjoyed it the last time I went.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6001 on: February 07, 2020, 04:53:29 PM »

When trying to promote Dubois v Joyce Frank should probably keep them away from the mics. Pretty painful stuff from both of them today.

Not the most charismatic, are they Cheesy

Better get on and see what Bricktop has to say.

Joyce moves slower than I do, so would think he'll get splatted by Dubois.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6002 on: February 07, 2020, 04:56:07 PM »

Tix on sale for Dubois Joyce fight, think I’m gonna go to this one, enjoyed it the last time I went.

Yeah, be a good night out. I'd go if London wasn't so much aggro.

Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #6003 on: February 07, 2020, 05:38:47 PM »

Anthony Yarde goes from fighting Kovalev for the belt to fighting some Spanish journeyman in a Madrid discotheque. Random.
Woodsey

View Profile
« Reply #6004 on: February 07, 2020, 09:32:07 PM »

Booked!  

Good excuse for a weekend in London as much as anything else.....
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6005 on: February 08, 2020, 02:53:41 PM »

Anthony Yarde goes from fighting Kovalev for the belt to fighting some Spanish journeyman in a Madrid discotheque. Random.

Cheesy

Madness.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6006 on: February 08, 2020, 04:55:01 PM »

Cheesy

Madness.

Liam Smith did it aswell. Something about not being able to fight for the vacant WBO belt coming off a loss.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6007 on: February 08, 2020, 06:39:04 PM »

Cheesy

Madness.

Liam Smith did it aswell. Something about not being able to fight for the vacant WBO belt coming off a loss.

Just told a load of my mates that he's fighting, as they're all out in Madrid for the last MPNT event.

OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #6008 on: February 08, 2020, 08:31:25 PM »

Allen fight looked dodgy as hell. Third round lumped on!
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6009 on: February 09, 2020, 03:15:15 PM »

What was the story with the third round gamble? Afternoon time Allen points was a shade of blue on oddschecker.
OverTheBorder

just one of those days

View Profile
« Reply #6010 on: February 09, 2020, 04:41:32 PM »

What was the story with the third round gamble? Afternoon time Allen points was a shade of blue on oddschecker.

It was 6/4 on sky bet and eventually suspended before the off. Only round with real interest on Betfair. He didn’t swing for two rounds and then came out possessed in third.  Sky Bet hasn’t settled the market yet. I was on 4th round lol there are a few message groups pictured on Twitter pre fight talking about hearing he is doing a dive in the third. They are good friends and ate breakfast together that day. Doesn’t look great...
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6011 on: February 09, 2020, 05:30:56 PM »

It was 6/4 on sky bet and eventually suspended before the off. Only round with real interest on Betfair. He didn’t swing for two rounds and then came out possessed in third.  Sky Bet hasn’t settled the market yet. I was on 4th round lol there are a few message groups pictured on Twitter pre fight talking about hearing he is doing a dive in the third. They are good friends and ate breakfast together that day. Doesn’t look great...

Allen said in a boxing social interview he was going to goof about a bit. Maybe settle for a points win. Plus he couldn't spar till his scans were complete, but thanks to someone signing the year 1920 he had to do them all again and didn't have time to spar at all.

Points shortened up from 5/2 but I still couldn't bet it on account of Darch having zero punch resistance. He's has lost his last 6 in quick fashion to lesser punchers than Allen. Based on that info your bet of round 4 was a decent shout.

In real time it didn't look suspicious to me, I'm happy to hear from anyone who disagrees though.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6012 on: February 09, 2020, 06:10:38 PM »

Allen said in a boxing social interview he was going to goof about a bit. Maybe settle for a points win. Plus he couldn't spar till his scans were complete, but thanks to someone signing the year 1920 he had to do them all again and didn't have time to spar at all.

Points shortened up from 5/2 but I still couldn't bet it on account of Darch having zero punch resistance. He's has lost his last 6 in quick fashion to lesser punchers than Allen. Based on that info your bet of round 4 was a decent shout.

In real time it didn't look suspicious to me, I'm happy to hear from anyone who disagrees though.

I saw Eddie saying Allen had said he wanted some rounds, as he hadn't done much.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6013 on: February 09, 2020, 07:50:25 PM »

There's chatter of stupidly suspicious money going down on round 3.
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6014 on: February 10, 2020, 03:26:37 PM »

The sun have pick it up and Robert Smith of the board had to make a statement. Those privvy to the betting data will know if anything is up.
Pages: 1 ... 397 398 399 400 [401] 402 403 404 405 ... 455 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: