blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:47:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Big Boxing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 ... 455 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Boxing Thread  (Read 1138488 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6150 on: July 11, 2020, 05:07:51 PM »

See Frank's not even attending his own show tonight as they keep numbers to a minimum.

At least he'll have an excuse for shit crowds now Grin

Poor fella he hasn't enough brought up the cost of corona testing. Eddie and Bob have had a right grump about it.

He hasn't brought up the cost of it?

I've seen Bob moaning a bit about everything, saw Eddie saying how much it cost, but haven't seen all his interviews lately.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6151 on: July 11, 2020, 05:08:55 PM »

I wanted to watch that IFL video with Mark Tibbs but it's been taken down. Dillian Whyte has some PR/legal team to silence all the negative stuff around him.

I didn't see a video from Tibbs, I have IFL set to notify any uploads, and can't see one about him in my YT notifications. I usually have them there, even if the video is taken down and it just says 'not available' when you click to watch it.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6152 on: July 11, 2020, 06:11:34 PM »

There was an interview by Umar went up for a bit. Whyte's turning into a right old Diva. Fortunately he only needs to turn up in shape to get by the shell of Povetkin.

Think Eddie said testing was 30k per show. I've completely forgotten how many tests BT said they did.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6153 on: July 11, 2020, 06:26:44 PM »

There was an interview by Umar went up for a bit. Whyte's turning into a right old Diva. Fortunately he only needs to turn up in shape to get by the shell of Povetkin.

Think Eddie said testing was 30k per show. I've completely forgotten how many tests BT said they did.

Ah, I only saw Dillian say on instagram he was in portugal now and not with Tibbs now but thanked him and his old man for everything they'd done for him. Mark had a nipper, so couldn't be away training etc.

I know Dana said it's expensive as fuck for the UFC, because they have to test everyone so much.

Usman and Masvidal had 4 tests each this week.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6154 on: July 11, 2020, 08:36:27 PM »

Ah, I only saw Dillian say on instagram he was in portugal now and not with Tibbs now but thanked him and his old man for everything they'd done for him. Mark had a nipper, so couldn't be away training etc.

I know Dana said it's expensive as fuck for the UFC, because they have to test everyone so much.

Sounds better than saying Mark agreed to all my demands but I got my lawyer to break up with him. Like i said, he's got good PR Smiley
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6155 on: July 11, 2020, 08:41:39 PM »

Sounds better than saying Mark agreed to all my demands but I got my lawyer to break up with him. Like i said, he's got good PR Smiley

I didn't know there was any acrimony, lol.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6156 on: July 11, 2020, 09:18:04 PM »

It's never too bad when the trainer sees it coming. When someone says acrimony I always think of Sanchez when GGG dumped him.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6157 on: July 11, 2020, 09:36:16 PM »

It's never too bad when the trainer sees it coming. When someone says acrimony I always think of Sanchez when GGG dumped him.

That was because GGG didn't want to pay him fuck all wasn't it?

I saw Dillian had been over the pond for yonks, and just guessed he was plotted up with all his boys. Has he got another trainer out there?

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6158 on: July 12, 2020, 08:36:36 PM »

Whyte's trainer is the slightly younger guy you'll of seen pics of in Portugal and he sounds legit enough.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6159 on: July 12, 2020, 08:49:17 PM »

Whyte's trainer is the slightly younger guy you'll of seen pics of in Portugal and he sounds legit enough.

Will have to keep an eye out, I haven't been following it as much while off.

Uncle Dana has been keeping me entertained Cheesy

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6160 on: July 30, 2020, 12:37:45 AM »

Dom times it right, with the fights starting at BSG this weekend.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6161 on: July 31, 2020, 07:13:04 PM »

Dom times it right, with the fights starting at BSG this weekend.

Haha that's an updated version of the song. He used to try and pretend it wasn't about Eddie Hearn.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6162 on: July 31, 2020, 07:16:35 PM »

Think I heard it before, when one of the IFL guys got him to do an impromptu performance, iirc.

Very good, though Cheesy

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6163 on: July 31, 2020, 07:23:24 PM »

Think I heard it before, when one of the IFL guys got him to do an impromptu performance, iirc.

Very good, though Cheesy

Btw Frank's got a decent main event tonight and the winner gets Yarde. Lyndon Arthur's decent but I couldn't be a backer at 1/5 on after his last performance.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6164 on: July 31, 2020, 08:47:57 PM »

Very good, though Cheesy

Btw Frank's got a decent main event tonight and the winner gets Yarde. Lyndon Arthur's decent but I couldn't be a backer at 1/5 on after his last performance.

I'll have an ayrton on Dec, to pay for dinner Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 407 408 409 410 [411] 412 413 414 415 ... 455 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: