blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:57:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16944 Members
Latest Member: Blader
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Big Boxing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 435 436 437 438 [439] 440 441 442 443 ... 455 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Boxing Thread  (Read 1138369 times)
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #6570 on: September 05, 2021, 04:53:53 PM »

That's a downer.

I was expecting no contest, not a draw.

Anywhere else in the world it’s a no contest. Under BBBoC rules it’s a TD. Warrington layers in clover. Lara backers (me) looking for a cat to kick

Me too. Warrington is past his peak and is neve coming away with a win in that match up. Likewise with a Galahad rematch and his team know it.

The narrative being spouted about Lara looking for a way out hopefully means we get a better price next time around (if it happens). 
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6571 on: September 05, 2021, 06:43:30 PM »

That's a downer.

I was expecting no contest, not a draw.

Anywhere else in the world it’s a no contest. Under BBBoC rules it’s a TD. Warrington layers in clover. Lara backers (me) looking for a cat to kick

Me too. Warrington is past his peak and is neve coming away with a win in that match up. Likewise with a Galahad rematch and his team know it.

The narrative being spouted about Lara looking for a way out hopefully means we get a better price next time around (if it happens).  

Haha, madness! Have many been saying that?

I saw Eddie say that he thought he might have been, and then he saw the cut.

Not likely to happen, as Warrington will probably lose before then, and Lara will have no reason to unless the dough is right?

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6572 on: September 06, 2021, 03:43:48 PM »

Warrington's corner lubed his head up to the max, watched Lara get headbutted half a dozen times, then gesticulated to Lara that he lacked heart. Warrington's dad showed epic levels of shithousery in the fight gameplan and the post fight interviews.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6573 on: September 06, 2021, 04:16:14 PM »

Warrington's corner lubed his head up to the max, watched Lara get headbutted half a dozen times, then gesticulated to Lara that he lacked heart. Warrington's dad showed epic levels of shithousery in the fight gameplan and the post fight interviews.

I didn't see any of that, so hope they do get to do it again, and hope he gets ironed out.

Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #6574 on: September 06, 2021, 10:34:36 PM »

Yeah his dad scores well on the cuntometer. Doubt we see it again sadly. I really like Costello on comms but he was incredibly one sided in the main event. There was lots of good work from Lara in the 2nd round. Yet listening to the comms you would have thought Warrington had dominated from the first bell. I don’t think they will have any interest in having anything to do with Lara again, they have also said they don’t want Galahad either. They will probably try and make a fight with Leigh Wood.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6575 on: September 07, 2021, 12:24:35 AM »

Yeah his dad scores well on the cuntometer. Doubt we see it again sadly. I really like Costello on comms but he was incredibly one sided in the main event. There was lots of good work from Lara in the 2nd round. Yet listening to the comms you would have thought Warrington had dominated from the first bell. I don’t think they will have any interest in having anything to do with Lara again, they have also said they don’t want Galahad either. They will probably try and make a fight with Leigh Wood.

If he wants it again, I presume Eddie will try and talk him into that fight you mentioned, or something to tick over, and then do Lara.

At the point in his career they can't really just give him nobodies, as he's go to be in big fights?

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6576 on: September 09, 2021, 06:11:30 PM »

Steve Goodwin's pod is the first sensible take on the Lara fight. They thought Warrington came out too psyched up, the pace was unsustainable, Lara was comfortable and everything he landed bothered Josh.
Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #6577 on: September 09, 2021, 10:11:36 PM »

Steve Goodwin's pod is the first sensible take on the Lara fight. They thought Warrington came out too psyched up, the pace was unsustainable, Lara was comfortable and everything he landed bothered Josh.

Yeah that’s pretty much on the money. The fanboys got far too carried away by Warrington having a bit of success in the opener. The second was very telling.

On a different note the footage of Holyfield is beyond grim. Licensing him to fight is scandalous.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6578 on: September 09, 2021, 10:26:03 PM »

Yeah that’s pretty much on the money. The fanboys got far too carried away by Warrington having a bit of success in the opener. The second was very telling.

On a different note the footage of Holyfield is beyond grim. Licensing him to fight is scandalous.

Question of who has Josh's ear, as to where he shows up, and if we get a chance to get our dough back!

I saw that earlier, and told my old man about it. Just shocking.

Saw someone comment that he looks good. Maybe if you watch it at 3x speed, he might. Absolute carnival, with Trump doing commentary, too.

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6579 on: September 10, 2021, 06:48:58 PM »

Has anyone been reading Damage by Tris Dixon?
McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6580 on: September 10, 2021, 07:11:43 PM »

Alex Arthur is back on DAZN comms after a failed Alba party experiment. In the main event Hrgovic's opponent has the look of someone who could capitulate the first time they get hit.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6581 on: September 10, 2021, 08:13:05 PM »

Hadn't heard of it, so just had a look on Amazon. Is it good?

I did get a few books for my flight to Vegas, but obviously they're on the shelf in the office now, and will probably start reading them at my infusions.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6582 on: September 10, 2021, 08:13:45 PM »

Alex Arthur is back on DAZN comms after a failed Alba party experiment. In the main event Hrgovic's opponent has the look of someone who could capitulate the first time they get hit.

See Babic has been baiting Hrgovic this week Cheesy

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6583 on: September 10, 2021, 08:42:39 PM »

Hadn't heard of it, so just had a look on Amazon. Is it good?

I did get a few books for my flight to Vegas, but obviously they're on the shelf in the office now, and will probably start reading them at my infusions.

I'm partway through. A holiday book is typically lighter and upbeat.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6584 on: September 10, 2021, 10:47:32 PM »

Ha! It's definitely not by the pool reading.

See Hrgovic disposed of the doorman, eventually.

Pages: 1 ... 435 436 437 438 [439] 440 441 442 443 ... 455 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: