blonde poker forum
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 05:50:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
2272476 Posts in 66752 Topics by 16945 Members
Latest Member: Zula
* Home Help Arcade Search Calendar Guidelines Login Register
+  blonde poker forum
|-+  Community Forums
| |-+  Betting Tips and Sport Discussion
| | |-+  Big Boxing Thread
Pages: 1 ... 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 444 445 446 ... 455 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Big Boxing Thread  (Read 1138753 times)
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6615 on: September 25, 2021, 11:45:16 PM »

Is Joshua the most boring heavyweight champ ever, there must be rivals I assume

Be more melodramatic lol

Stick to protesting our draconian government ๐Ÿ˜‰

McGlashan

View Profile
« Reply #6616 on: September 26, 2021, 12:00:30 AM »

Good fight, but AJ needs some advisors in, if theyโ€™re telling him
Itโ€™s an idea to try outboxing him ๐Ÿ˜‚

Well done, lads.

He already has many voices in his camp. We'll be spoiled in the rematch when AJ tries to make some adjustments.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 12:03:23 AM by McGlashan » Logged
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6617 on: September 26, 2021, 12:08:39 AM »

Good fight, but AJ needs some advisors in, if theyโ€™re telling him
Itโ€™s an idea to try outboxing him ๐Ÿ˜‚

Well done, lads.

He already has many voices in his camp. We'll be spoiled in the rematch when AJ tries to make some adjustments.

He needs someone to tell him that he canโ€™t box him, heโ€™ll have to fight him ๐Ÿ˜‚

As we all said.

Bazzaboy

View Profile
« Reply #6618 on: September 26, 2021, 02:04:00 AM »

Iโ€™m not sure his gameplan was flawed. I expected him to try and keep it at mid range. Heโ€™s not a physical heavyweight who will try and bully a smaller opponent. He fought the fight I expected him to. The only problem was Usyk was levels above. He struggled to lay a meaningful glove on him all fight. Iโ€™m not sure what he can do in a rematch to change things. He was just thoroughly outclassed by a genius.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6619 on: September 26, 2021, 03:00:18 AM »

Iโ€™m not sure his gameplan was flawed. I expected him to try and keep it at mid range. Heโ€™s not a physical heavyweight who will try and bully a smaller opponent. He fought the fight I expected him to. The only problem was Usyk was levels above. He struggled to lay a meaningful glove on him all fight. Iโ€™m not sure what he can do in a rematch to change things. He was just thoroughly outclassed by a genius.

I think it was flawed, in that he tried to box him. Usyk is levels above, but I think that he could have imposed himself more, rather than tried being pretty.

Looking at his boat, he laid plenty of meaningful gloves on him. He just never tried doing anything when he did land.

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #6620 on: September 26, 2021, 10:35:26 AM »

AJ is still a little too much like Frank Bruno for my liking and as someone else pointed out so vulnerable.

It looks as though the mega-fight with Fury is now highly unlikely.

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #6621 on: September 26, 2021, 10:55:38 AM »

Be more melodramatic lol

Haha, it was very dull though and I think, getting old as I am, I just look back at the 70s-90s heavyweight division with real rose tinted affection.

It was always the absolute pinnacle, a huge event and spectacle and this was so dull. The streaming service I have costs me about 10p a day and I dont think I got vfm yesterday

sola virtus nobilitat
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6622 on: September 26, 2021, 03:39:29 PM »

Be more melodramatic lol

Haha, it was very dull though and I think, getting old as I am, I just look back at the 70s-90s heavyweight division with real rose tinted affection.

It was always the absolute pinnacle, a huge event and spectacle and this was so dull. The streaming service I have costs me about 10p a day and I dont think I got vfm yesterday

Maybe you're just not a boxing fan, or you're just into Tikay's age group of grumpiness Grin

I thought it was a great fight. Explosive, no. Superb technical battle, and the best man won.

Thought it was a very impressive display from Usyk. I paid for the PPV, and I didn't feel short changed in the slightest.

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6623 on: September 26, 2021, 03:39:52 PM »

This is a good summary of the fight, and AJ, imo.

nirvana

View Profile
« Reply #6624 on: September 27, 2021, 10:25:01 AM »

Be more melodramatic lol

Maybe you're just not a boxing fan, or you're just into Tikay's age group of grumpiness Grin

I thought it was a great fight. Explosive, no. Superb technical battle, and the best man won.

Thought it was a very impressive display from Usyk. I paid for the PPV, and I didn't feel short changed in the slightest.

Cleverer than you look, i make you right ๐Ÿ˜Š

sola virtus nobilitat
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6625 on: September 27, 2021, 12:10:13 PM »

Be more melodramatic lol

Cleverer than you look, i make you right ๐Ÿ˜Š

That's not saying much, lol.

I'd be bloody worried if I wasn't Cheesy

Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6626 on: September 27, 2021, 06:27:11 PM »

Should call Mojahed the milkman Grin

Karabiner

James Webb Telescope

View Profile
« Reply #6627 on: September 27, 2021, 07:45:02 PM »

Should call Mojahed the milkman Grin

I must say that I found the fight engrossing and excellent value for money had I actually paid for it  Wink

"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated. It satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time maddening and rewarding and it is without a doubt the greatest game that mankind has ever invented." - Arnold Palmer aka The King.
Marky147

View Profile
« Reply #6628 on: September 27, 2021, 08:15:06 PM »

I couldn't be arsed taking my box out of the office, and plugging it into the kitchen or living room Cheesy

tikay
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #6629 on: October 02, 2021, 06:32:04 PM »

Tonight's Eubank fight OFF.

All details of the 2016 Vegas Staking Adventure can be found via this link - http://bit.ly/1pdQZDY (copyright Anthony James Kendall, 2016).
Pages: 1 ... 438 439 440 441 [442] 443 444 445 446 ... 455 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: